It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome chemtrail/contrail pics from plane!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
joepits-

great post!

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well, Dang, am I the only one who can't see the pictures??

jm

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
those are some good pics...

I live in NW Ohio, very close to an airport and National Guard base...

I get some very interesting skies here to look at..... maybe some day I'll snap a few photos of my own...

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
yeah good post Joepits, I've saved those for later use....

Sometimes it's hard to tell from a pic if it's con-trails, chem-trails, fuel dumping or whatever.
For me the proof that something is going on was when I witnessed two planes working together spraying something over the Bay Area (California).
They worked together until they covered the sky in a checkerboard pattern of trails that slowly spread out into complete cloud coverage in a once clear sky.
Con-trials and fuel dumping does not do that.
Someone said that an "expert" explained them away, well I worked with aircraft for 6 yrs in the Navy and I can tell you from experience what I saw was not normal.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
LadyV says:

"I see these all the time! I just thought they were from the engines and a natural release. It's not natural for them to leave them behind?'

Of course it is. The thing that a jet engine exhausts more than anything else is water vapor, because it sucks in a tremendous amount of air, heats and compresses it, and squirts it back out. At altitudes where contrails form, usually around 30,000 feet, it's always extremely cold, even if it's summer with a ground temperature of a hundred degrees.

So the water vapor flashes almost immediately into ice crystals, which is what you see. Now if the temperature is above minus forty degrees and the humidity is less than 100%, the ice crystals will sublime (change back to vapor without going through a liquid phase -- sort of like dry ice) within a minute or so -- and the contrail goes away.

But if it's colder than minus forty degrees and if the relative humidity is a hundred percent or higher, then the ice will not sublime and the contrail persists for hours. As a matter of fact, often the ice crystals in the contrail act as a "seed" for water vapor that's already in the atmosphere and the ice crystals will spread out and sometimes cover the entire sky. These ice crystals, by the way, are called cirrus clouds.

And that's the only difference btween contrails that go away in a minute and contrails that last for hours or those that spread out -- it just depends on the atmospheric conditions.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hey there Off The Street here we go again

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Right, Anok. The last time we spoke I'd ask you how you can tell a contrail from a "chem-trail" without examining it in any way, but I never heard back....

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Pictures?
What pictures?
Here's what I get:
www.holmestead.ca:81...
~~~~~~~~~~~

BTW, to the person who posted those patents. So, okay, there have been times when chemicals were sprayed. What does that prove?
~~~~~~~~~
I remember in the early 60s when the first satellite were circling the planet. There was all kinds of scary talk about fallout. I was really to young to remember more than that.
Fear of the unknown.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Right, Anok. The last time we spoke I'd ask you how you can tell a contrail from a "chem-trail" without examining it in any way, but I never heard back....

Like I said in my earlier post you really can't especially from a picture.
But when you actually see the spraying take place, it becomes pretty obvious something is going on.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Well, I cannot see the pictures to try to discern what they are showing, it is telling me access forbidden.

In addition, I used to work on commercial airliners from 1988 until 1992, then again for a while part-time in 2000. The first time I was there, I was a ramp supervisor (oversaw all ground equipment that came in contact with the aircraft) and the second time a fueler. The Chemtrail thing was already going full time by the time I was there the second time. I can tell you, from personal experience that there is nothing being pumped into commercial jets other then skydrol (hydraulic fluid), Jet-A, potable water (drinking water), and Blue water (toilet water).

First off, the airlines have thousands of personnel and support personnel. There is no way for them to keep a secret of this magnitude with all these civilian personnel running around. Second, there would have to be agents and equipment to pump this stuff into the planes and it would be evident to anyone with any airport experience from the windows in the terminal. Third there would be some sort of storage medium somewhere in the airport for this supposed substance, whether it is stored in drums, or tanks, it would be visible and obvious to anyone working there.

Then there is the time it would take to pump that much material into the plane. A fueler using a hydrant truck with a 6-inch ground hose and two 4-inch wing hoses can top off maybe four thousand pounds in about 15 minutes, if they’re really hopping. Using really visible and hard to hide equipment. If you do not see an equivalent piece of equipment with hoses that size, then how is it being snuck on the plane?

There is also the weight issue, fuel can be burned and dumped, but it is done equally from each wing, then the center, to keep the plane in balance. Where is this fluid stored so it does not shift the weight and balance of the aircraft in flight?

If you want, I can continue with this, but do not see the point myself.

Now if there is such a conspiracy going on, I guarantee that it does not involve regular civilian airliners. I cannot speak for the military.

As a side note, I am always amazed that the people who consider these aircraft conspiracies plausible, and argue about them, are the ones that know nothing about civilian commercial airliners. We already went through this repeatedly with the 757-767 9-11 conspiracy threads.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
defcon5 it's not commercail arcraft doing the praying. From what I've read they are unmarked white military aircraft.

Interesting pics;
chem-trails.org...

www.blackvault.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   

The bottom line is that aersol operations OF SOME SORT have been CONFIRMED by a few military bases and FAA officials.

Here is one relevant story. Answering Machine Transcript Confirms Chemtrails

quote from linked story"Mark, it's Terry Stewart, Victoria Airport Authority. Just calling you back from your comment. From what I gather, it's a military exercise, U.S. and Canadian air force exercise that's going on. They wouldn't give me any specifics on it. Hope that helps your interest. Very odd."

How does that message left on an answering machine comfirm contrails? It only mentions "an exercise", not a "chemtrail spraying exercise." It's not rare at all for the government not to give any details on an ongoing exercise.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
if we are in a global dimming right now we should not be using chemtrails.stop the spraying of our skys.to screw with the weather as it is unstable now is not a good idea.global warming will not stop its damage and the use of barum salts will ouly kill more of us faster.flukemol........

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Why doesn't anyone just face it that Chemtrails have been debunked?

I've seen so many chemtrails, and that's because there is so many aircraft around here...

If it's anything, it's probably for our benefit because i'm still standing and there is no mind control going on here...

I am still just as paranoid about Aliens, Government conspiracies etc...

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I've been watching the sky for 40 years. Only in the last few years have the con/chemtrails been acting as they have. You would never see this systematic crisscrossing and spreading that clouds over the sky until the late 1990s.

Now there are differences in plane engines and types since the early 60s and there are definitely more planes around but those changes didn't happen suddenly in the last few years.

Are we going to now say that the atmosphere itself has changed? Well, perhaps it has but that would be equally troubling and in any case, how likely is it that it would happen so suddenly?

I have seen, on multiple occasions, two similar 4 engine jet aircraft go over the same area at approximately the same altitude, speed and direction and separated by a few minutes. One would create a short contrail. The other would spew out what is termed a chemtrail. The difference is very obvious.

Will Thomas has some interesting references regarding the sampling that was done after spraying over Espanola, Ontario. A few more cases like that could expand the knowledge base regarding this issue.

On a more disturbing level, I know some intelligence people that I trust who tell me that there is a program to artificially alter the atmosphere and that there is intimidation and false PR going on regarding that.

So I am going to suggest that this issue needs to be looked at further.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I have the same problem as others, the pic page is forbidden. But, IMO there does seem to be a considerable difference between commercial/passenger planes and the planes that could be aerosol spraying.
For example, the suspect planes usually travel at a very high altitude, and seem to be completely without markings. They also travel relatively fast. I read somewhere that measurements had been taken and they are nearly 2 times faster than a normal passenger jet. I have seen these type of planes in my home city (Athens, Greece) and in London, each creating the criss-cross pattern often described and up to 20 planes doing this spotted in the space of 2 hours.
To me, one of the most worrying aspects is if this a specific operation that we are currently unaware of, the costs must be simply huge, given that similar situations are seen globally.
Wittered on a bit, sorry!

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Revenge says:

" I have seen, on multiple occasions, two similar 4 engine jet aircraft go over the same area at approximately the same altitude, speed and direction..."

Approximately -- that's the key word. Did you read my comment above about the difference in altitudes pushing the condensation threshhold? If not, why not do so?

"On a more disturbing level, I know some intelligence people that I trust who tell me that there is a program to artificially alter the atmosphere and that there is intimidation and false PR going on regarding that."

Of course you do, Revenge. There's this one guy on one of the chats who says the same thing about some military guy who he claims tells him the same thing ...

...and I don't believe him, either.

And the reason I don't is that this guy (who doesn't publish an e-mail or say who he is) expects us to buy into the fact that a person would tell him some supposedly classified material so he can blab it all over a conspiracy site on the Internet.

Do you really expect people with an IQ equal to or better than room temperature to believe you when you tell us that someone whose name you won't say has told you all this stuff? Gimme me a break! If you can't come up with any evidence, be honest and say you can't. don't make stuff up and expect us all to buy into it.

I may have been born at night, but I wasn't born last night.

[edit on 22-1-2005 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Anok says:

"defcon5 it's not commercail arcraft doing the praying. From what I've read they are unmarked white military aircraft. "

I know you're not very serious about the "chem-trail" hoax, because if you were, you'd do some real research (and no, going to other conspiracy sites is not "research" LOL!).

If you'd do what a lot of ex-"chem-trail" believers do and get a copy of Flight Explorer (www.flightexplorer.com...) and actually track these "chem-planes" that have you so frightened, you be able to see that 99 percent of them are commercial flights, since Flight Explorer gives you, in real time, the location, vector, flight number, an altitude of any aircraft you can see.

But you might not want to actually do that kind of stuff; not only will it prove to you that all the planes that you say are "spraying" us really are commecial flights, but it's actual research to find out the truth, which means it's work.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
off_the_street

your ignorance is amazing. did you catch my post in the other thread btw?

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Off the Street....I know I've said this over and over again but what else can I do.....I witnessed SOMETHING that was NOT normal aircraft traffic that looked suspiciously like the chem-spraying that ppl are talking about.
And until someone can come up with another explanation of what I saw, which you haven't yet, then I will go with chem-spraying.

And you're correct I'm really not that serious about it, and I'm far from being scared about it...LOL. I've got far more things to keep my anxiety running thank you. I don't think they're doing anything to harm us. If I was to make a guess I would say they're trying to reverse the effects of global warming or dimming.
You gotta agree our weather is getting stranger every year, something is going on. Obviously they would keep it secret as to not panic the population, nothing new there. And there is evidence of spraying in the past, why not now?
The only reason I post on this subject IS because of what I saw. I've been on this planet long enough and have enough experience to know when something doesn't look right, and what I saw was not right.
No amount of research or debunking is gonna change what I saw.
It was SO obvious if you had seen it you would be agreeing with me.
And you have yet to convince anybody it's not happening.
You can deny things all day long, it don't make it so.

I have no agenda here, no reason to lie. I have nothing to gain by making a false claim....Do you?

[edit on 22/1/2005 by ANOK]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join