It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am voting for Hilary Clinton.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I'm not going to vote for someone just because I don't like someone else.

but you are going to vote for because she's "pro chose"...whatever the hell that is.

It just goes to show the demographic.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert

1. The GOP has nothing to offer me. No one in the party to vote for or support anymore.
2. I will vote for the party with Liz Warren. GOP lost her mid-1990s. There are other members in the party that I support.
3. Supreme Court vacancies.
4. Any Bernie Revolution to roll back the Reagan Revolution can only come through the Democratic Party,.
5. Re #4 I would not waste my vote nationally on a 3rd+ party.
6. I've heard all the Clinton bashing before (1990s). Nothing knew. Samo samo.
7. The next generations will need help to pull back and defend the country from extreme far right ideology.
8. We need to make America Rational and Reasonable Again.
9. I will vote for the party with which Bernie Sanders caucuses.
10. No candidate in my lifetime has been as qualified to be POTUS as Hillary Clinton.

You can add numbers 1, 2, 3 , and 9 , to my list as
well.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I'm going third too!

Tell your husband he is not voting for Hilda beast, but for her VP or George soros ET Al... She's a puppet, hell she can barely walk with that huge diaper and mao outfit. Let's not even go as far as her health.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Congrats!
Mindless Fool Achievement unlocked!

How anyone could vote for this woman to be in charge of their country and their future is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

lol about the "bigger balls" comment your husband made! About three or four years ago, a young Republican Chicago man and I were discussing politics. He said, "You know what, the GOP is afraid of Hillary Clinton. Literally afraid. Because she's a strong woman... she has balls."

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

Congrats! Mindless Fool Achievement unlocked!

looool...I love these gaming memes.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: RickyD

For such a huge supporter of hillery how could you not know what CTR is...unless of course you are playing stupid. You're really gonna have to try a lot harder around here...we aren't buying what your selling...unless you're one of those 6-8 other people doing the same thing you are here.
I hope your not poking fun at me too...lol But yeah I looked it up . Also typed in CTR Hillary Clinton and got nothing. My guess is he is saying that its some kind of paid shill organization or something like that. He is saying I was paid to say the stuff I just said. Be nice to get paid to post online.

I have no idea,either, and the Urban Dictionary is no help. acronyms.thefreedictionary.com...

No, we're not kidding. Even googling for "CTR Clinton" doesn't help (be aware that browsers show and reject sites based on past browsing. So my browser doesn't show blogs but does show news reports and dictionaries and Wikipedia.)
I tried to google it to but got nothing. I wish that dude would come back and tell us what it means.
edit on 14-8-2016 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

is that you Chelsea?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
We prefer to let or voting do our talking for us.

You don't even need to do that. In the old days they'd just do the voting for you - even if you were dead. How's that for service!

Of course these days they just need to twiddle a bit of code in the voting machines to get the same impact. How's that for efficiency!

So there you are. The Democrats are truly a model of service and efficiency.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well, at least the alcoholic who beats his wife is voting for Trump. So thanks for being unbiased, fair and balanced in your OP.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
If you are Gay, why are you voting for Hillary when she wants to bring in 1,000's of refugees that believe all Gays should be executed.
If you are Black, why are you voting for Hillary when she admires Margaret Sanger and defends Planned Parenthood when they want o abort as many black babies as possible. Exterminate the black race because they are like "weeds". Most of those clinics are in Black neighborhoods.
If you are a Christian, why are you voting for Hillary Clinton when she wrote her Senior thesis on Saul Alinsky who dedicated his book Rules for Radicals to Lucifer, The Devil. She says he was and still is her mentor.
If you are a Veteran, in the military, or closely related to a military member, why are you voting for Hillary when she left those men to die in Benghazi and had the nerve to lie about it over and over again. They called for help but the help was told to stand down.
If you have factory job, why are you voting for Hillary when she supported TPP and factory works are being laid off because jobs are going over sees. Don't forget the deals she made with china. She also welcomes open borders and illegals to get benefits with your tax money.
If you are poor, why are you voting for Hillary, when she is supporting Wall street and all the big banks. Big banks keep the poor, poor by destroying the poor man's credit by allowing medical bills and collections to affect your credit scores so you can pay higher interest rates than the rich. Taking as much of the little money you earn.
If you are a woman, how can you vote for Hillary when she has buried all of Bills rape victims under the rug including the little girl that was raped when she defended the rapist and laughed about it later.
If you carry a gun, believe in the Constitution, how can you vote for Hillary when she wants to eliminate the NRA, Take your guns, and abolish the second amendment.
If you breathe, why would you vote for Hillary when she has left a trail of dead people that did not agree with her or knew too much!

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert

lol about the "bigger balls" comment your husband made! About three or four years ago, a young Republican Chicago man and I were discussing politics. He said, "You know what, the GOP is afraid of Hillary Clinton. Literally afraid. Because she's a strong woman... she has balls."

Just looking at the women that Bill had affairs showed that his balls were not as big as hers. Not excusing his affairs etc...but he obviously needed to seek out someone who he could feel like he was a man. Call it a psycholological benefit for him.
Honestly, I get the impression from Bill's recent actions and statements during this election that he does not want to be first gentleman of the US.

Edit add: Seriously? CTR= Correct The Record hired shills that was noted during the DNC wiki leaks! It is considered an insult to you. You are a robot covering up for Clinton corruption....Yadda Yadda yeah!
edit on 8 14 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

Reading through these post I see a lot of people say things like," Where are all the Hilary supporters?" and, " In my normal life I have never met a single person that supports Hilary."

Nice to met you. I am a single person voting for Hilary Clinton.
But it's not just me. Every friend I have is voting for her as well as every friend that each one of my friends has. My entire family will be voting for her too. And every friend that each of my family members have will be voting for her.
In fact I only know of one person in real life that is voting trump and that guy is an alcoholic that beats his wife...
This post is just for reference. Hilary supporters are many we just don't feel the need to scream about it everyday.
We prefer to let or voting do our talking for us.

You can't even spell her name right but your gonna vote for her?

Not just her name but he spelled his own name wrong as well.. Scraed...

Can you lay off his spelling??? Maybe he's dyslexic. Give it a rest...

OP - you are very brave. There are many anti-Clinton, anti-left, and pro-something other than Clinton (Trump, Johnson, etc.) people at ATS, as you may have noticed. I will be voting for her as well because I am really scared of Trump, and my kid has a serious health problem and the ACA (gasp!) has been an incredible relief to our family. I know people hate it who have to pay more, and I would like to move to Universal Care as an option (wealthy folks could still have extra insurance) which will help so many people I know. This does not make me popular on ATS.

Good luck.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Good for you. Another delusional reaction. You have still not figured out why Trump says the things he does.
They are landmines that she trips over consistently. Pavlov would be proud.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

What is CTR?

Correct The Record

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Thats precisely where I was going however I didn't feel the need to play to their hand by saying what it was. If they expect me to believe that they don't know what CTR is yet they can quote off the whole Clinton dnc platform they must really not understand how poorly they are doing their jobs.

What bugs me more than the obvious shilling and paid posting is the fact ATS allows it...

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

For such a huge supporter of hillery how could you not know what CTR is...unless of course you are playing stupid. You're really gonna have to try a lot harder around here...we aren't buying what your selling...unless you're one of those 6-8 other people doing the same thing you are here.
I hope your not poking fun at me too...lol But yeah I looked it up . Also typed in CTR Hillary Clinton and got nothing. My guess is he is saying that its some kind of paid shill organization or something like that. He is saying I was paid to say the stuff I just said. Be nice to get paid to post online.

I have no idea,either, and the Urban Dictionary is no help. acronyms.thefreedictionary.com...

No, we're not kidding. Even googling for "CTR Clinton" doesn't help (be aware that browsers show and reject sites based on past browsing. So my browser doesn't show blogs but does show news reports and dictionaries and Wikipedia.)
I tried to google it to but got nothing. I wish that dude would come back and tell us what it means.

you seriously expect me to believe googling CTR clinton didnt tell you...

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

they can quote off the whole Clinton dnc platform

Hmmmmm, it could also be evidence of an informed voter.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Thats precisely where I was going however I didn't feel the need to play to their hand by saying what it was. If they expect me to believe that they don't know what CTR is yet they can quote off the whole Clinton dnc platform they must really not understand how poorly they are doing their jobs.

What bugs me more than the obvious shilling and paid posting is the fact ATS allows it...

The feigned ignorance IS hard to deny.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Just because someone can click out the whole Hillary platform does not make them a CTR. One has to recognize that there actually are some newbies innocent to politics and really believe that what they say to get elected is really what the politicians will do. Maybe instead of calling them shills, one would be better just to laugh at their naïveté and inform, so they can deny ignorance too?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join