It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am voting for Hilary Clinton.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
This account was just created. Obvious paid CTR agent. This account should be reviewed.
I think I created this account about a year ago, give or take a few months. I just don't post very often. Busy got stuff to do.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustXeno
I predict 4 flags for your thread, and 4 stars for every pro Hillary comment in said thread.
What do the flags even mean?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

For such a huge supporter of hillery how could you not know what CTR is...unless of course you are playing stupid. You're really gonna have to try a lot harder around here...we aren't buying what your selling...unless you're one of those 6-8 other people doing the same thing you are here.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Honestly I would feel better if you were voting for Hillary because you don't like trump because most of your likes for her are campaign promises that will not be kept.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

My, What a well scripted response, Just one thing though,

Because she ( at least now ) is on board with Campaign finance reform.

Im sorry, you lost me there

its part of her platform now. I'm guessing Bernie Sanderscan be thanked for that.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Reading through these post I see a lot of people say things like," Where are all the Hilary supporters?" and, " In my normal life I have never met a single person that supports Hilary."

Nice to met you. I am a single person voting for Hilary Clinton.
But it's not just me. Every friend I have is voting for her as well as every friend that each one of my friends has. My entire family will be voting for her too. And every friend that each of my family members have will be voting for her.
In fact I only know of one person in real life that is voting trump and that guy is an alcoholic that beats his wife...
This post is just for reference. Hilary supporters are many we just don't feel the need to scream about it everyday.
We prefer to let or voting do our talking for us.

You can't even spell her name right but your gonna vote for her?

Not just her name but he spelled his own name wrong as well.. Scraed...

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Where are you from?

Florida.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Why are you voting for her

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

For such a huge supporter of hillery how could you not know what CTR is...unless of course you are playing stupid. You're really gonna have to try a lot harder around here...we aren't buying what your selling...unless you're one of those 6-8 other people doing the same thing you are here.
I really don't know what CTR stands for.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Because she is pro chose.

nuff said.

link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Honestly I would feel better if you were voting for Hillary because you don't like trump because most of your likes for her are campaign promises that will not be kept.

I'm not going to vote for someone just because I don't like someone else.

link   
Your name is legion, you are many.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

1. The GOP has nothing to offer me. No one in the party to vote for or support anymore.
2. I will vote for the party with Liz Warren. GOP lost her mid-1990s. There are other members in the party that I support.
3. Supreme Court vacancies.
4. Any Bernie Revolution to roll back the Reagan Revolution can only come through the Democratic Party,.
5. Re #4 I would not waste my vote nationally on a 3rd+ party.
6. I've heard all the Clinton bashing before (1990s). Nothing knew. Samo samo.
7. The next generations will need help to pull back and defend the country from extreme far right ideology.
8. We need to make America Rational and Reasonable Again.
9. I will vote for the party with which Bernie Sanders caucuses.
10. No candidate in my lifetime has been as qualified to be POTUS as Hillary Clinton.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Hi!

I'm another who will be voting for Hillary, as will most of my Facebook friends.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
Your name is legion, you are many.

lol I didn't realize it sounded that way when I typed it. lol

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

I have no idea,either, and the Urban Dictionary is no help. acronyms.thefreedictionary.com...

No, we're not kidding. Even googling for "CTR Clinton" doesn't help (be aware that browsers show and reject sites based on past browsing. So my browser doesn't show blogs but does show news reports and dictionaries and Wikipedia.)
edit on 14-8-2016 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Honestly, unbelievably, my hubby has been tossing out at me why he may vote for Clinton. He has been a fervent Trump supporter for quite awhile, but has become frustrated with Trump continually backtracking his statements, calling out it was a joke or said sarcastically. To my hubby, this has made him begin to view Trump as a pussy. ( His word) he has begun to see him more like Obama drawing red lines! That is very frustrating to him.

Why Hillary? He says he realizes she is ruthless, a liar, and possibly even criminal, yet he feels she has proven that she has bigger balls than Trump or Obama!

Okay, seriously, I am not a fan of either of the two party candidates. I know voting third party won't elect a third party President, but I refuse to leave my unvoted proxy out there election night to be used surreptiously by either main party to cast my vote for me, unethically! How could that happen? Let's just say that if you don't show up to vote an eager biased authority decides to make your vote count before handing over the ballots. Ahem.

I am going third party to ensure if my vote says anything it is 'f' 'u' to the established parties. Hillary will still be coronated as President by the house as planned, but they are not going to use my vote in any statistics to play their deceit of democracy to America!

Edit add: BTW: I am going to point out to him that Johnson said Trump was a pussy long before my hubby decided that. I have a couple months, I may get him to not be enticed by the dark side of politics and join me in the other side that actually can make a difference in our children and grandchildren's future elections!

edit on 8 14 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Agreed.

link   
a reply to: Byrd

Lol by saying "facebook friends" you are implying you have no real friends..I know that's not what you meant, but it still is funny.

At least you guys didn't say because she is a woman. Because that is honestly the worst reason above all.

link   
a reply to: Byrd

Yeah, two of my sisters couldn't vote in the Calif primary for Hillary, because they were registered with the Green Party. They will be voting Hillary in the general election.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join