It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am voting for Hilary Clinton.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
This account was just created. Obvious paid CTR agent. This account should be reviewed.

91 posts? You will scare any new member away.
edit on 14-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: scraedtosleep

So you think she will make good on all the promises even after becoming a proven liar ?

The government reports and statements clearly show she lied dozens of times.

Why would she tell the truth about her campaign platform ?

The boat sails Nov 8th.

Hillary is awesome to research her record of what she says as a candidate compared to what she actually does. Start with her early platforms as a candidate for Senator. Many were dissatisfied with her so much that Obama out of nowhere blew her out of being President in 2008! She tried to create a record by being secretary of State and egad! That became a disaster. Now, she is telling everyone she has flip flopped and OMG, she now wants to bring some of Sanders issues onto her platform...ahem...but only after the DNC was hacked! The OP and others ...Don't be naive...check the real records...the Internet is a wonderful resource tool to the past.
edit on 8 14 2016 by CynConcepts because: Clarification

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

"all we seemingly have here is a popularity contest being decided by an uneducated society, "

Exactly! A dumbed down electorate by a government that has been scheming against and manipulating the masses for generations now.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: desert

So informed they don't know what is common knowledge to anyone who pays attention to any media during the election cycle...did you even bother to look at just how much coverage CTR is getting? Look how many hits Google got alone from news sites. You guys are beyond silly if you think you're convincing anyone you're just a genuine hillary supporter...

I didn;t know what CTR was until last week.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

you should really state why you have chosen, in fact the thread title 'why i'm voting for whoever' would be better.
a distinct lack of policies from both sides is making this laughable election actually awkward for us non of americans.
it would be refreshing to hear somebody support say a welfare reform, how public and private sectors will be affected or environmental issues.
all we seemingly have here is a popularity contest being decided by an uneducated society, or two uneducated candidates pretending to be politicians with no actual policies.

in contrast cameron and milibands austerity measure arguments, now appear heavyweight issues in hindsight compared to the 'i ain't him' or 'i ain't her'.

hmm I honestly don't know what any of the candidates have to say about walfare. But we have the green party headed by Jill Stein if you want to hear someone weigh in on environmental policies. The green party is where a bunch of the Bernie people went. She is a bit to hardcore for me though. Sounds like she wants to shut down every energy producer overnight and be damned about the black outs a death that would cause.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

No just the ones who obviously ignore all the corruptness and law breaking/covering up said law breaking. You're never going to convince me that you just honestly don't believe what has been reported thus far about the Clintons and DNC as well. I'm sorry but this is just a farce. You are either one of two things...very ignorant or very dishonest.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Why is your alcoholic, wife-beating friend voting for Trump?

I only said i knew him ,he's not my friend. No idea why he does anything he does. I guess he likes Trumps policies.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I only said i knew him ,he's not my friend. No idea why he does anything he does. I guess he likes Trumps policies.

Thanks. If he is beating his wife you should report him to the police. He needs to be in jail.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Hi there. So how's the pay and benefits at CTR? Or are you just the type of person who doesn't mind corruption and criminals for elected officials to represent us? What do you think it says about us as a country that we would even allow someone as corrupt as hillery run for office at all much less the highest office in our country? What about her draws you to her...or is the pay at CTR just that good?

You think every person who is voting for Clinton works for CTR? That is delusional thinking. It was also not nice to someone who doesn;t often post.

awww your trying to save me. 8) But don't worry stuff like that just makes me laugh. I mean truly I laughed when i read that. He also said that I and others that posted are working together. His evidence was that we make the same spelling errors. lmao. I 'm sure I'm one of the worst spellers on this site. I even proof read my stuff before i post it 8( sad I know.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

And when did you discover she is a proven liar?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Are you really that gullible? Every move she has ever made is toward one end : Profit and Power for Hillary. Period.
I'm so sorry to see that you have been taken in by a con artist and pathological liar.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Thanks. If he is beating his wife you should report him to the police. He needs to be in jail.
My ex gf did report him but nothing came of it. The only thing I can think to do is go beat the dude with a bat but I have bills and a sick mom to take care of so no jail time for me. I told his wife she could hide out at my place at last than I would have the stand your ground law to fall back on if he came up on my property but you can't force people to accept your help, you know.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Hi there. So how's the pay and benefits at CTR? Or are you just the type of person who doesn't mind corruption and criminals for elected officials to represent us? What do you think it says about us as a country that we would even allow someone as corrupt as hillery run for office at all much less the highest office in our country? What about her draws you to her...or is the pay at CTR just that good?

You think every person who is voting for Clinton works for CTR? That is delusional thinking. It was also not nice to someone who doesn;t often post.

awww your trying to save me. 8) But don't worry stuff like that just makes me laugh. I mean truly I laughed when i read that. He also said that I and others that posted are working together. His evidence was that we make the same spelling errors. lmao. I 'm sure I'm one of the worst spellers on this site. I even proof read my stuff before i post it 8( sad I know.

Scraed...Don't be too hard on yourself for your poor spelling...nobody is perfect.
BTW: Your long list of reasons WHY you are voting for Hillary Clinton...was spelled and punctuated perfectly.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And when did you discover she is a proven liar?

When did you discover Trump is a lunatic?
edit on 14-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Like I should rather she go back to the days of deciding what to buy each month food or heart meds. Thanks obama.

You just said in another reply "I am not poor".. so why does your Mom have to choose between medicine and food?
You really should get your story straight.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Like I should rather she go back to the days of deciding what to buy each month food or heart meds. Thanks obama.

You just said in another reply "I am not poor".. so why does your Mom have to choose between medicine and food?
You really should get your story straight.
I said I was not poor. My mom though has been all her life. But she is very proud and prefers to pay for her own needs. When she can't I do step in. The point is she should not have to rely on her kids to help pay for her medication. Also just because I am not poor in no way means that I'm rich . there is a lot of distance between can't pay your bills and I own my own yacht. I fall somewhere in between. Her meds used to cost over 400$ a month. She has a lot of illnesses. Dwarfism, arthritis, osteoporosis, extreme anxiety, hives that brake out all over her body making these nasty sores. Right now she has had dozens of test done to see why she throws up just about everything she eats. Before the ACA we couldn't afford even half those tests. Her quality of life has improved so much, it makes me so happy. So yeah I would vote for Hillary solely based on her stance on healthcare really.
edit on 14-8-2016 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

a reply to: CynConcepts

Yea I know there are some as you describe, however you can easily see the coordination of the accounts as they come supporting each other with almost the same wording and bad grammar and little tendencies. Trust me there is quite the coordinated effort on ATS to push pro clinton propaganda and arguments. Naivety is one thing but these people are obvious.

Who? You want to point fingers and call people paid shills? That is against T&C. I do things for my own reasons that AMAZINGLY don't have anything to do with CRT. Deal with it.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Ok.

Why?

Just curious.

Because she is pro choice.
Because of her work over the last 20 years involving the disabled. (My family is made up mostly of people with dwarfism.)
Because she wants to make unions strong.
Because she is taking on the student dept issues and wants dept free collage.
Because she wants to invest in fixing the infrastructure of america , putting lots of people to work in the process.
Because she brings attention to and says she wants to make life better for Veterans.
Because she wants to continue the fight for universal health care. (the affordable health care act has saved my mother many ways)
Because she ( at least now ) is on board with Campaign finance reform.
Because she wants to bring renewable energy tech more into use.
Because she is a big supporter for protecting animals and wildlife.
Because she has a lifetime of experience doing the job.

Funny.

No politician ever in the history of the world has ever ever ever promised those things before.

Hillary is the first.

So congrats!

You called dibs and have bought the "hope and change" option.

Your receipt will be sent to you in short order. Trust the government, it has never lied before.

Well, Trump offers none of those things, which is why I also will be voting for Hillary in November.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hi OP!

I'm voting for Hillary too! I think a Clinton presidency offers the greatest potential of inciting a popular revolt against our evil government.

Wouldn't you agree?

edit on 8/14/16 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Text

She brings attention to and says she wants to make life better for veterans

You really don't know your canidate, do you?

First, as senator, she never sponsored or passed any veteran friendly legislation. Clinton has done more to get them killed than she has ever tried to help them. Benghazi is excellent example. 4 veterans are dead because Clinton would not send help. To busy making gun deals with terrorist. She had plenty of chances as senator and first lady to influence more help for veterans. She did nothing. I suggest you stop believing everything she says on CNN etc. and verify her statements before you embarrass yourself repeating her lies as truth.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join