It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am voting for Hilary Clinton.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Ok.

Why?

Just curious.

Because she is pro choice.
Because of her work over the last 20 years involving the disabled. (My family is made up mostly of people with dwarfism.)
Because she wants to make unions strong.
Because she is taking on the student dept issues and wants dept free collage.
Because she wants to invest in fixing the infrastructure of america , putting lots of people to work in the process.
Because she brings attention to and says she wants to make life better for Veterans.
Because she wants to continue the fight for universal health care. (the affordable health care act has saved my mother many ways)
Because she ( at least now ) is on board with Campaign finance reform.
Because she wants to bring renewable energy tech more into use.
Because she is a big supporter for protecting animals and wildlife.
Because she has a lifetime of experience doing the job.

Funny.

No politician ever in the history of the world has ever ever ever promised those things before.

Hillary is the first.

So congrats!

You called dibs and have bought the "hope and change" option.

Your receipt will be sent to you in short order. Trust the government, it has never lied before.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasyeti
If you are Gay, why are you voting for Hillary when she wants to bring in 1,000's of refugees that believe all Gays should be executed.
If you are Black, why are you voting for Hillary when she admires Margaret Sanger and defends Planned Parenthood when they want o abort as many black babies as possible. Exterminate the black race because they are like "weeds". Most of those clinics are in Black neighborhoods.
If you are a Christian, why are you voting for Hillary Clinton when she wrote her Senior thesis on Saul Alinsky who dedicated his book Rules for Radicals to Lucifer, The Devil. She says he was and still is her mentor.
If you are a Veteran, in the military, or closely related to a military member, why are you voting for Hillary when she left those men to die in Benghazi and had the nerve to lie about it over and over again. They called for help but the help was told to stand down.
If you have factory job, why are you voting for Hillary when she supported TPP and factory works are being laid off because jobs are going over sees. Don't forget the deals she made with china. She also welcomes open borders and illegals to get benefits with your tax money.
If you are poor, why are you voting for Hillary, when she is supporting Wall street and all the big banks. Big banks keep the poor, poor by destroying the poor man's credit by allowing medical bills and collections to affect your credit scores so you can pay higher interest rates than the rich. Taking as much of the little money you earn.
If you are a woman, how can you vote for Hillary when she has buried all of Bills rape victims under the rug including the little girl that was raped when she defended the rapist and laughed about it later.
If you carry a gun, believe in the Constitution, how can you vote for Hillary when she wants to eliminate the NRA, Take your guns, and abolish the second amendment.
If you breathe, why would you vote for Hillary when she has left a trail of dead people that did not agree with her or knew too much!

I'm not gay but if I were I would still want to help people even those people that hate me.
I'm not black and wow man that comment shows that you have no idea what planned parenthood is are does.
I am not a christian. And could care less about what mythical creatures someone else believes in. I would have to read that book to have an opinion of the writer.
I am not a Veteran but my sister and her husband are and they are voting for Hillary and that's good enough for me.
I do not have a factory job.
I am not poor.
I am not a women but my 3 sisters , mother , aunts and grandmothers are. They are all voting for Hillary.
I do not carry a gun, I do believe in the constitution, the rest of your comment is just BS. Take our guns? lol as if the military or police would go around taking guns from their friends and family. She will be president not a god.My military sister and her military husband sit around with me and their military friends and they assure me that " taking guns" is an order they would never follow.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Honestly I would feel better if you were voting for Hillary because you don't like trump because most of your likes for her are campaign promises that will not be kept.

Oddly I think that voting for Hillary because trump is an idiot is the only valid reason a person could sincerely give for voting for Hillary
I would find any reason to vote for Hillary inexcusable, but that reason

Your statement is so true

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

So informed they don't know what is common knowledge to anyone who pays attention to any media during the election cycle...did you even bother to look at just how much coverage CTR is getting? Look how many hits Google got alone from news sites. You guys are beyond silly if you think you're convincing anyone you're just a genuine hillary supporter...

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Why is your alcoholic, wife-beating friend voting for Trump?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Can you lay off his spelling??? Maybe he's dyslexic. Give it a rest...

OP - you are very brave. There are many anti-Clinton, anti-left, and pro-something other than Clinton (Trump, Johnson, etc.) people at ATS, as you may have noticed. I will be voting for her as well because I am really scared of Trump, and my kid has a serious health problem and the ACA (gasp!) has been an incredible relief to our family. I know people hate it who have to pay more, and I would like to move to Universal Care as an option (wealthy folks could still have extra insurance) which will help so many people I know. This does not make me popular on ATS.

Good luck. It's not brave for me. I have super thick skin. Words on a screen by people I have not and will never meet in real life could never hurt my feelings. At least it makes me aware of mistakes I made. I just go back and edit them is all. lol And man I know what you mean. I tell people about how much better my moms life has become because of the ACA and people get made at me for it. Like I should rather she go back to the days of deciding what to buy each month food or heart meds. Thanks obama.

link   
I could never vote for Hillary.... I don't want a president that wears diapers.
Diaper President... phs......

link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Yea I know there are some as you describe, however you can easily see the coordination of the accounts as they come supporting each other with almost the same wording and bad grammar and little tendencies. Trust me there is quite the coordinated effort on ATS to push pro clinton propaganda and arguments. Naivety is one thing but these people are obvious.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

originally posted by: Byrd

For such a huge supporter of hillery how could you not know what CTR is...unless of course you are playing stupid. You're really gonna have to try a lot harder around here...we aren't buying what your selling...unless you're one of those 6-8 other people doing the same thing you are here.
I hope your not poking fun at me too...lol But yeah I looked it up . Also typed in CTR Hillary Clinton and got nothing. My guess is he is saying that its some kind of paid shill organization or something like that. He is saying I was paid to say the stuff I just said. Be nice to get paid to post online.

I have no idea,either, and the Urban Dictionary is no help. acronyms.thefreedictionary.com...

No, we're not kidding. Even googling for "CTR Clinton" doesn't help (be aware that browsers show and reject sites based on past browsing. So my browser doesn't show blogs but does show news reports and dictionaries and Wikipedia.)
I tried to google it to but got nothing. I wish that dude would come back and tell us what it means.

you seriously expect me to believe googling CTR clinton didnt tell you...
yes yes I am . www.bing.com...

edit to say that I see the problem I used bing and not google.
edit on 14-8-2016 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

link   

Get real, she is no different than any other politician. Will tell you anything to get elected but has done nothing but promises the moon to get elected. Have you ever heard the old saying, deeds speak louder than words? This woman has done nothing for the common citizen and her words ring hollow. I was duped into believing something in another thread and you are being duped by a scheming conniving, opportunist, lying, international criminal that doesn't give a rat's ars about you, or me. Trump promises the same things but you refuse to listen. You refuse to consider both sides because of your limited preconceived notions that the Democratic party is the only party looking out for the common citizen when, in truth, they have done more to enslave us than any other political organization. Both national parties are in collusion to reap as much wealth from the common citizen as the can before they are resigned to the wheelchair. That is their motivation and neither is interested in supporting you, me or the Constitution. We, the common citizen, are screwed if we keep supporting these coney thieves.

You need to WAKE UP!!!

link   

originally posted by: texasyeti
If you are Gay, why are you voting for Hillary when she wants to bring in 1,000's of refugees that believe all Gays should be executed.
If you are Black, why are you voting for Hillary when she admires Margaret Sanger and defends Planned Parenthood when they want o abort as many black babies as possible. Exterminate the black race because they are like "weeds". Most of those clinics are in Black neighborhoods.
If you are a Christian, why are you voting for Hillary Clinton when she wrote her Senior thesis on Saul Alinsky who dedicated his book Rules for Radicals to Lucifer, The Devil. She says he was and still is her mentor.
If you are a Veteran, in the military, or closely related to a military member, why are you voting for Hillary when she left those men to die in Benghazi and had the nerve to lie about it over and over again. They called for help but the help was told to stand down.
If you have factory job, why are you voting for Hillary when she supported TPP and factory works are being laid off because jobs are going over sees. Don't forget the deals she made with china. She also welcomes open borders and illegals to get benefits with your tax money.
If you are poor, why are you voting for Hillary, when she is supporting Wall street and all the big banks. Big banks keep the poor, poor by destroying the poor man's credit by allowing medical bills and collections to affect your credit scores so you can pay higher interest rates than the rich. Taking as much of the little money you earn.
If you are a woman, how can you vote for Hillary when she has buried all of Bills rape victims under the rug including the little girl that was raped when she defended the rapist and laughed about it later.
If you carry a gun, believe in the Constitution, how can you vote for Hillary when she wants to eliminate the NRA, Take your guns, and abolish the second amendment.
If you breathe, why would you vote for Hillary when she has left a trail of dead people that did not agree with her or knew too much!

I do not carry a gun, I do believe in the constitution, the rest of your comment is just BS. Take our guns? lol as if the military or police would go around taking guns from their friends and family. She will be president not a god.My military sister and her military husband sit around with me and their military friends and they assure me that " taking guns" is an order they would never follow.

Let me Correct The Record for you. True, Hillary personally cannot make the military come and take your guns. What she can do is place justices in our Supreme Court to assure that it becomes law and your military friends will follow this amendment to our constitution or be removed dishonorably from their military service.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Isn't there something in our constitution that allows the American people to can both these candidates? They both suck! Why do people defend both of them? Let's be honest with ourselves, Trump is incompetent and an idiot. Hillary is negligent and a criminal. If you can't clearly see that, than were worst than the candidates themselves!

Previous elections we would have to vote for the lesser of two evils. In the case of Clinton and Trump, their both on equal footing.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

you should really state why you have chosen, in fact the thread title 'why i'm voting for whoever' would be better.
a distinct lack of policies from both sides is making this laughable election actually awkward for us non of americans.
it would be refreshing to hear somebody support say a welfare reform, how public and private sectors will be affected or environmental issues.
all we seemingly have here is a popularity contest being decided by an uneducated society, or two uneducated candidates pretending to be politicians with no actual policies.

in contrast cameron and milibands austerity measure arguments, now appear heavyweight issues in hindsight compared to the 'i ain't him' or 'i ain't her'.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

So you think she will make good on all the promises even after becoming a proven liar ?

The government reports and statements clearly show she lied dozens of times.

Why would she tell the truth about her campaign platform ?

The boat sails Nov 8th.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

60 million voters can vote 3rd Party.

Then both are toasted.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

You , Your Friends and Family have to Open your Eyes and Minds and Stop Drinking The Con Job Cool Aid .

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
thread closed for further review of truthfulness and accuracy of spurious facts on trump.

Don;t scare the new people

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corruptedstructure

At least she will have 2 then
Good luck

Nope, she is ahead in polls and there are a lot more than 2 on ATS. People here are more shy about it.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Good for you to speak!

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Hi there. So how's the pay and benefits at CTR? Or are you just the type of person who doesn't mind corruption and criminals for elected officials to represent us? What do you think it says about us as a country that we would even allow someone as corrupt as hillery run for office at all much less the highest office in our country? What about her draws you to her...or is the pay at CTR just that good?

You think every person who is voting for Clinton works for CTR? That is delusional thinking. It was also not nice to someone who doesn;t often post.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join