It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing New Crop Circle 8/12/2016

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Those leaves man, alien marijuana. It's legal up there or they are telling us what we should plant on those fields.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I would say it could easily be done in 12 hours, but with weeks of planning before hand, with various lengths premarked on string and lengths of wood they could stretch out over the crop for the offset pivot points, They might use a team of 6 or 8 people with each person specializing on certain parts of the design and having their own set of "tools" or premarked measuring device to be able to easily set up and make their part of the circle.
They could practice on a local beach until they get it right, were any evidence would be washed away soon afterwards.

I worked as a pattern maker for 10 years and built many complicated designs, Working of plan drawing many time more complicated than pictures you posted, Building an intricate design is only complicated once, Once we were happy with the design we built "jigs" from that design, which made building it the second time easy, So what might of taken us days of weeks to mark out the first time, could be done in a matter of minutes once the jigs were built.

Thats not to say i dont believe some crop circle are not man made, I just want to point out that just because it seems impossible to do in 12 hours, With the right planning it could be carried out in 12 hours, But with several weeks of advance planning beforehand.....

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
E.T. Gave us an image as to what they look like in this crop circle from 2010.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
"Aliens"? Really people? 2 second search... freshgreenads.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
yep, so I got it....Mothership was started by someone with secrets....vip style....or
Mothership company pays their buddy by chance they are aquainted with whom rides around in the T R - 3 triangles made of , oh what did that one thread say here at ats a month ago...not gelatinous fiberfill foam structure but something like that
A TR-3 floatin' around with a particle beam can produce it with what looks like a little sparkly orb over the crops when caught on video....

scientific view, huh!!!
a reply to: Annee

edit on 14-8-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 14-8-2016 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

edit on 14-8-2016 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
yep, so I got it
Mothership company pays their buddy by chance they are aquainted with whom rides around in the T R - 3 triangles made of , oh what did that one thread say here at ats a month ago...not gelatinous fiberfill foam structure but something like that
A TR-3 floatin' around with a particle beam can produce it with what looks like a little sparkly orb over the crops when caught on video....

scientific view, huh!!!
a reply to: Annee

What?

There have already been other crop circles created for advertising.

Me, personally, I prefer "alien graffiti - - from bored aliens observing earth - - just to get a reaction for fun.

edit on 14-8-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Crop circles are a part of the great psyop.

I reckon humans create them...but with some advanced technology...

Maybe...super rope boards....or...giant stencils..

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I believe that some of these crop circles are made from weaponized satellites.

I think what we are seeing is the creativity of the weapon operators as they test or calibrate it's microwave beam on low settings.

These intricate circles seem to have only come about after the US military started using Direct Energy microwave weapons in the 70's. Any crop circles before that time can be explained by dust devils making simple circles in crops.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
yep, I'm a pilot ...a seasoned old pilot....I have a whole category of unexplainables going on. I actually without wanting to....saw the 400 foot cigar in Dallas at 4000AGL on a ground track to take it over midfield at Dallas Love Field
friendly aliens, huh!
edit on 14-8-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Me, personally, I prefer "alien graffiti - - from bored aliens observing earth - - just to get a reaction for fun.

Reminds me of the Nazca lines

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

originally posted by: Annee

Reminds me of the Nazca lines

Oh, I'm definitely a believer in Ancient Astronauts.

I honestly believe the Terra Papers are closer to the truth then anything else.

I think/believe some crop circles were for message purposes.

But, this one seems like advertising.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Have you ever made a pattern just for your self?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

yep, I'm a pilot ...a seasoned old pilot....I have a whole category of unexplainables going on. I actually without wanting to....saw the 400 foot cigar in Dallas at 4000AGL on a ground track to take it over midfield at Dallas Love Field
friendly aliens, huh!

I have seen a "cigar/disk" shape UFO.

Broad daylight, blue skies, no clouds. A self illuminating white/yellow color.

Didn't know what it was, just watched it. Then it shot straight up until I could no longer see it.

This was about 1964.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
well then, where's Jack O'neil when you really need him? And if he's not available, can we get McGyver instead?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Nice crop circle. Whether or not this was man made I don`t know but it could be. People should be given more credit. That much I do know.

I also seem to not understand why would they keep trying to communicate via crop circles. Why not try something else? Unless these beings are far from how we could possibly imagine them and and cannot communicate in any other way but, in case of this being sent intentionally, seems highly unlikely since this is all mathematics. They would surely know there are other means of communication. The other option that I considered is that they are not intelligent species (at least not on human level) and what they do is spontaneous expression of their emotions.

That being said, I think most, if not all, are man made. People do it because they can, everyone needs a hobby

Of course I could be wrong. Who knows...
edit on 14-8-2016 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Why? Because it is lopsided/off-center and it create a disharmony in the design.

It looks perfect to me other than lines that were already in the crop. Lopsided? Not seeing it.

Not that it matters since this is pretty clear.
cropcircleconnector.com...
edit on 14-8-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

friendly aliens, huh!

Have you created a thread about what you have witnessed? I imagine many here would enjoy hearing them.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Working of plan drawing many time more complicated than pictures you posted

The geometric construction patterns I posted are just the layout for one geometric shape of the design. The symbols on the outside of the circle are not even created with geometric construction techniques. Combining that with the scale of the design, which I'm sure your patterns were no where as large as this.

I've worked along tool and die and pattern makers when I worked in industry. I'm well aware of how much time practice and prototypes goes into a design before final production. Add plotting these numerous shapes as precise and creating the free hand symbols on the outside of the circle under the cover of night is really a stretch. You can practice for weeks or months drawing and laying something like this on a smaller scale but there's absolutely no comparison when you're doing it in the dark and you don't have any kind of perspective from above.

Sorry, with all due respect, I'm not buying it.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

any artistic person with a lot of free time can do this

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

In daylight, and if I remember correctly, their designs were not as detailed and if I recall one of them wasn't even completed in time. Simple designs with circles can easily be created. Its when designs incorporate figures that are not identical like the symbols on the outer ring which really throws creating them using geometric construction out the window.

Do you understand that each shape has to be plotted like the diagram I included? Count how many of those exact shapes are found in that entire crop circle. Not only does each shape have to be carefully plotted and created, the spacing and size must be precise. We're also not working on a completely flat surface like a sheet of paper.

We also have to take into account, that researchers have found plant abnormalities that are found to contain microwave radiation. There are numerous sites on the internet that go into much detail on the plant abnormalities. Of course with all mysteries, there are always internet sites which will try to justify the abnormalities.

All I'm conveying to everyone here, is with all my personal experience in mechanical and CAD drafting, creating such a huge intricate and precise design in the dark and under 12 hours seems an impossible feat without having a busload of skilled people, overhead lights, scaffolding to view the construction, and numerous laser surveying equipment. All this without laser lights, flash lights, shadows in the field and the moving of crops not gaining the attention by passerby's.
The probability these crop maker's going this long without being caught seems extremely unlikely.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join