It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing New Crop Circle 8/12/2016

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals

I've worked as a Graphic Designer, Technical Illustrator and taught Mechanical Board Drafting and CAD for over 30 years. To think this enormous complicated design could be accomplished under the cover of darkness is really looking at it in laymen terms.

When laying out bisecting points and using geometric construction just on a small scale accuracy is critical. On a design so enormous, the accuracy of your points becomes much more critical. The chances of mistakes at this size is compounded. We're not talking about simple circle and square construction here. This geometric design encompasses numerous radiuses, and separate and complicated outside shapes which would take a day or more just to create it on a small scale using paper, a protractor, a compass and straight edge! Creating just a dozen of the small geometric shapes contained in this crop circle would certainly take more than 12 hours to create.

Even if laser surveying and measurement technology equipment was used, it still wouldn't simplify the construction or speed up the time needed to create such a huge and intricate design! The larger the construction scale the more pin point accuracy is needed. If a mistake in construction is made in the field, flattened crops can't be erased using an eraser or using a delete key on a computer. To analyze the construction for correctness, a person would certainly have to be much high than a step ladder to get an overall perspective of the bisecting points.

To give everyone an idea what all goes into making just one geometric shape, I've included the construction of a couple geometric shapes. Keep in mind these are constructions of only 1 geometric shape. The more complicated the shape the more points of bisects are needed to make the shape. For those of you who are skeptics, after looking at what's involved in plotting and creating one shape, consider how many of these shapes are contained in the original crop circle. Do you really think a group of people could finish a design so intricate in less than 12 hours and in the dark without making mistakes? All before the sun rises, not a chance in hell!

edit on 14-8-2016 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

So let me get this straight.....

Aliens travelled who knows how many light years - which, I would presume, would make them superior in intellect - to draw pretty patterns in some farmers field?

No "Hi! We're aliens! How YOU doin'?"

No "We come in peace!"

No "Hey! We travelled really far, can we get a bed and something to eat?"

Instead they make intricate designed in crops?

Yeah, sounds plausible lol.

Maybe they don't speak, nor have a written language, and communicate with images telepathically among themselves and in a physical form to us.

This one doesn't look as perfect as some others I've seen, and those included the bent and exploded nodes (presumably from heat, as in microwaves). Have those bent nodes been debunked yet, because I can't imagine how those would be done by humans.

soulwaxer

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Where did I say Aliens made it?

I'm really more interested in how it was made and what it means, as solving those 2 issues will lead us to the maker....

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer
Maybe they don't speak, nor have a written language, and communicate with images telepathically among themselves and in a physical form to us.

So what is the message? 'Buy a pipe from Mothership?', or, 'Be sure to drink your Ovaltine?'.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Excellent post, I hadn't thought of it in this manner.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

Images would be a form of writing. Think hieroglyphs.

If they don't speak and don't right, how would they communicate? Even telepathy would need some form of communication (words, sounds or images).

Now, I'm not against the possibility of there being aliens out there. What I am against, is saying that man made crop circles are done by aliens. There's nothing to suggest that any "other worldly beings" have done any.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Signals

Where did I say Aliens made it?

I'm really more interested in how it was made and what it means, as solving those 2 issues will lead us to the maker....

Fair enough.

-You won't be able to tell "how it's made" by looking at that video.

-You won't be able to tell "what it means" (if anything) by looking at that video.

The ONLY way to know the how and what is by finding the people who made it and asking them.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

One would think art work like that couldn't be accomplished by drunks.
Why drunks with boards? Adding that to make it seem less likely it was done by humans?
What about practiced expert crop circle creators sober as judges creating these with a board???

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
PS no one thinks crop circles are done by anyone or anything but humans btw.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
PS no one thinks crop circles are done by anyone or anything but humans btw.

So it's not aliens making the equivalent of sandcastles in farmers fields?!

Awwwwwwww!

*insert sulky face emoji*

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Real or not? Doesn't it's very existence reveal its reality?
I'm not getting real or not. It's a crop circle.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

It's obvious that there are some here who think it's tiny green men. They mentioned the ISS .

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I know it's difficult to believe a group of humans can bend crops into patterns but......they can.

I find peoples' lack of faith in human ingenuity disheartening.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

They want weed taken off schedule one??? Crops...glass...¿¿¿

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It's obvious that there are some here who think it's tiny green men. They mentioned the ISS .

I know. That's what my first post was in response to.

I still find it funny that people believe crop circles are made by aliens.

-Alien 1 "What are we gonna do when we get there?"

-Alien 2 "I dunno. Say hi?"

-Alien 1 "That sounds like a good idea!"

-Alien 2 "Yeah. We don't want those apes to be scared."

-Alien 3 "Let's mess with their heads and draw weird stuff in grass!"

-Alien 1&2 "Sigh"

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
I know it's difficult to believe a group of humans can bend crops into patterns but......they can.

I find peoples' lack of faith in human ingenuity disheartening.

When one walks through crops, one does not "bend" them. One crushes and flattens them beneath one's boots.

Your comment completely misses the point about crop circles, i.e., genuine ones show no sign of broken or crushed stalks. Instead, they are downed by being bent at their nodes. Mechanical pressure would cause snapping, not mere bending, of stalks.
I find peoples' ignorance and lack of common sense disheartening when they appraise crop circles.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Do you have first hand knowledge of what an extraterrestrial race is conveying? If an alien race has a means of traveling long distances or has the ability to travel through dimensions, what makes you think the human race is on the same level of communication? Nobody knows what a visiting race's agenda is.

Alien technology would be 100's of thousands years ahead of our time. Imagine if we gave nuclear technology to a civilization back in the 14th century. If we didn't know the language we would be drawing pictures in the sand to communicate. Maybe their agenda is to slowly disclose their existence as not to startle and frighten civilization.

Read my post and take a look at what's involved just to create one of the geometric shapes in this particular crop circle. Do you really think it could be done by people with laser surveying equipment? There's only 2 explanations for these intricate crop circles. Our government is secretly testing satellite weapon technology or it's being done by an off planet race.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Avoid clusters of three leaves.
Ivy, oak, sumac...all of them poison.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

There is proof that human beings have created crop circles in the past. There's even documentaries on it.

Now, where's the proof that "aliens did it"?

Just because you don't think it could be done, doesn't make it the case.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
There's only 2 explanations for these intricate crop circles. Our government is secretly testing satellite weapon technology or it's being done by an off planet race.

Or a company paid for the right to do this for advertising purposes.

And it wasn't done overnight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join