It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing New Crop Circle 8/12/2016

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
very pretty crop art.

poor farmers though gotta deal with these folks messing up their product. isn't there a different medium for them to sculpt on. no doubt its quite an attractive design, but they are literally taking food from the farmers here

Oh..and aliens..naa. If it can be dismissed, it must be dismissed.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

But you're assuming that it was done in the dark. You're also assuming that it wasn't meticulously planned. You're also assuming that it was done in a single night, instead of a few, a week or a month.

There's simply not enough known to say any of the above assumptions are correct.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I think if aliens were involved, we see snow circles too.

They are not done in the snow because it's too difficult and too cold for the hoaxers ?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I think if aliens were involved, we see snow circles too.

They are not done in the snow because it's too difficult and too cold for the hoaxers ?

Plus snow leaves obvious footprints.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
A farmer friend of mine would agree with you. He wanted to create a corn maze in his field. His son was into drafting so he was confident that it wouldn't be a problem. Just a matter of creating the pattern then putting the coordinates in the satellite system in the tractor's GPS, right? According to him, it doesn't work that way at all on a farm field. It took them three years of experimentation to actually form a working maze in the maize field.
For those of you who think this is child's play (at least that's the way your posts come across)---let the grass in your yard grow for a few weeks then go out there in the middle of the night and make your design. Send us videos of the construction in the moonlight....we'll be eagerly awaiting your results.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Just because a few people can create a crop circle doesn't mean all of them are made by people. Researchers have proven abnormalities exist in crop circles that are not produced by hoaxers. Some can very well be made by people, but I believe the jury is still out on the more intricate and difficult designs. Until these "artists" take ownership of their "crop circles" and prove that crop abnormalities is caused by their "top secret microwave equipment", I will continue to believe there's more at work behind creating these crop circles.

Here's another perspective to think about. If the government knows these circles are being created by something out of their control, and they don't want the public to panic or have their secret compromised, what better way than to hire a few people to show the public that people are creating these crop circles. It's a great way to divert attention from the real thing.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Or, people are doing it.

That or aliens.

I've yet to see any evidence of aliens doing it though.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Those geometric shapes could be cut from a 1/4 inch plywood stencil before hand, Well thats how i would do it anyway, The plant anomalies you mention, like where the plant must be heated quickly where it bursts at the joints, I have no explanation for those, Neither does anyone else, They may possibly be of alien origin? only a small % of crop circles have them and i think they are "true" crop circles.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeonsThe probability these crop maker's going this long without being caught seems extremely unlikely.

You can visit this circle for five quid - includes a beverage

Actually, making the design is not the problem, you can take as much time as you want. The trick lies in how you get the design projected onto the field, e.g. using ropes, laser pointers / laser projections etc. - which can be done. Actually, as a member pointed out here, there are ad firms that do this type of work.

I can't really imagine any alien wanting to use a glassmakers logo to communicate with us. This, it seems, is a manmade circle.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
I've worked as a Graphic Designer, Technical Illustrator and taught Mechanical Board Drafting and CAD for over 30 years. To think this enormous complicated design could be accomplished under the cover of darkness is really looking at it in laymen terms.

One question: did you learn how to do all those drawings by hand or only with a computer?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Exactly. People are very quick to dismiss the possibility that some of these crop circles can't easily be made even with practice. They really don't realize how accurate the coordinates need to be in order to create such an intricate design at such a huge scale in a field. Mashing down a field of grass (and were not talking just a 20ft area), would not only be physically exhausting but it would also take an extremely long time to complete. The probability of mistakes being made, arcs not meeting, lines not being tangent, shapes in the wrong location and size, etc... are just too high.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The evidence that people make intricate crop circles is overwhelming circlemakers.org...

Is it also not strange that over 50% of global crop circles that appear each year in England?

The Milk Hill Formation from 2009 took 4 days to create so not all circles are done overnight. Especially in an English summer when darkness lasts for as little as 6 hours in mid-June

And finally if you want to know how humans do it : www.telegraph.co.uk...

There is no proof aliens create crop circles. Where do people even get this idea from. Just because you can't think how crop circles are made why do you thnk aliens would or even could do it?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

I worked in the field of technical illustration before there were computers. I'm from the old school where we used mechanical tools like T-squares, templates, protractors, compasses etc... (Back than we didn't have computers to create geometric construction, so I was taught how to construct geometric shapes by using bisects to create construction coordinates. I also did mechanical isometric hand inking's for technical manuals, service manuals, etc... for General Electric and a few other corporations. I also earned a Graphic Arts Management Degree back in 81. I had my own freelance business as a Graphic Designer/Technical Illustrator many years ago. When Computer Aided Drafting started to make it's appearance, I ended up going to a Technical School and received an Associates Degree in Mechanical Computer-Aided Drafting. I was later recruited to teach Mechanical Board and later CAD drafting at a local Technical High School. During that time I took classes and earned my Vocational Teaching Certification.

I'm experienced in both board drafting and Computer Drafting. I've used Intergraph, Autodesk and Draft Sight 2D CAD applications. I also taught and have drawing experience utilizing 3D CAD Applications such as Inventor and Solid Works.

edit on 14-8-2016 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
All of that and you claim you couldn't set out that shape of a crop circle with a couple of weeks prep?

C'mon man, I know you could do it. At first glance the only difficult part appears to be the symbols, but they could easily be done with a pre-cut plywood template.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I doubt crop circle makers would take the chance of a farmer discovering their crops partially damaged the following day. I doubt they would risk being caught coming back a second and third day to finish their design.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

We don't have concrete evidence for a lot of mysteries in our world. We have theories on how the pyramids were built, but no concrete evidence. There are ancient structures on this earth that defy rational explanations on how ancient people could carve stone so precise. Some of these structures would be difficult to produce today!

I remember the doctor that claimed ulcers were caused by a corkscrew type bacteria. All the researchers and doctors called him a quack, until he proved them wrong by drinking the bacteria himself. Truth can be stranger than fiction.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I never said concrete evidence. I said any evidence.

The only evidence that exists is that humans are responsible.

Also, the post above that one, you're assuming that the farmer isn't a part of the crop circle creation.

That's all this crop circle thing is. Assumptions.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The evolution in crop circles is amazing, from minimalism to higly complex designs, whoever the artists are, that takes determination and maybe a couple of beers in the dark.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Come on guys,all we're seeing here is tried and tested precision farming techniques and practices.Do the design on what ever CAD program you like to use,upload to the tractor or what ever you use to tend your crops,press the start button and go and watch a film.The current top GPS system gives them accuracy down to 2cm,so why all the mystery when these techiques have been used for the past 20 years or so?

The famous maize maze at Tulley's farm just a few miles from me uses this very technique to give them a different design every year.......

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Imagewerx

They have been doing crop advertisement from at least the early 80's. just not as fancy.. i suppose you could label it an Unidentified Farming Object controled by illegal aliens..

edit on 14-8-2016 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join