It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing New Crop Circle 8/12/2016

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Discovered 8/12/16, Antsy, Nr Salisbury, Wiltshire. It's hard to believe this was created by a couple of drunk blokes with rope and boards-

Check out this symbol, looks similar to one in Stargate -

More pics found here ---> cropcircleconnector.com...

This is a link to the comments section of the page, some amazing theories posted there already -

cropcircleconnector.com...

One such post sees "Alien faces" in the circle-

Another is convinced it is nothing more than an elaborate advertisement for a company that makes glass smoking pipes, Mothership Glass-

This is a flyby video -

Thoughts ATS?

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
It's hard to believe this was created by a couple of drunk blokes with rope and boards-

Why do they have to be drunk? Why not a bunch of sober people vandalizing someone else's property to get their finished work on the news?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Who done the initial find ? Has it been checked over properly, Are there plank marks? Are the joints of the crop burst or is the crop just pushed over?

There is no way to Determine if a crop circle is real or not from a photograph, It needs a close up inspection, just as a first impression i can say nearly every part of this crop circle can be worked out using a piece of string and various pivot points, the only part that would be difficult is the second circle with the symbols going round. I wonder if someone can work out what they mean.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This might explain why ISS has been ordered to stop its live streaming because the alien mothership is now in Earth's orbit.

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
its amazing to me that some people,with no signs of entry or exit,and working at ground level presumably at night,
can leave something like this in the morning.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51

its amazing to me that some people,with no signs of entry or exit...

Did you not catch where the tractor enters and exits on the bottom left corner of the field? They could walk in via that point.

ETA: Added the second line due to people's reading comprehension issues.

edit on 14-8-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

could be, but still doesnt retract from the "amazing" part.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Using a tractor to get to the starting point does nothing to explain how humans are responsible for this.

ETA- post changed to reflect other posters inability to make a clear point.
edit on 14-8-2016 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

It's old English for "we dominate this planet"
edit on 14-8-2016 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals

I love crop circles. This one, however, seems man made to me. (Yes, some say they all are - I'm not in agreement with that though I don't have an explanation for those that are not man made. )

Why? Because it is lopsided/off-center and it create a disharmony in the design.

It is very interesting but I'd also have to see ground reports regarding whether the crop was actually bent/broken by weight (i.e. Man made) or if it has the signature "swollen heat burst" that appear on the ones less likely to be "art projects" as opposed to an unexplained phenomenon.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
lol I forgot that crop circles even existed, long time I have seen one.
But its really pretty

I always wonder why (if) aliens would make signs in our crops?
Maybe because they know that its a source of food and therefor we will always see their signs?

I always love to ponder about this, but yeah I do just tend to the conclusion that its man-made.

But would be nice to know if the crops is bend or just flattened.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
could be, but still doesnt retract from the "amazing" part.

That is not a 'could be' entrance or exit, that is an obvious entrance and exit evident by the tractor marks.

link   
looks amazing...no tractor could get in there....something did it from above....with awesome intricacy

too factory looking for boys with strings and the matting looks perfect....

link   

originally posted by: Signals
So you're saying someone used a tractor to make this?

No, the other poster stated there was no visible entrance point. I provided the obvious one.

edit on 14-8-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: never go in against a Sicilian with death is on the line

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
hey, Im in Texas...I'm a tractor man....no tractor could get in....no tractor could make the swipes....no tractor could attempt the details....no tractor could pull-off the symmetry and you all agree with me yeszzz

edit on 14-8-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

hey, Im in Texas...I'm a tractor man

Hey man, cool, I am on earth. Who said anything about a tractor making this?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
10-4....I'm just setting the bar at no tractor from a working mechanical, nuts and bolts on the ground in the field view....I hold you in high regard and love Latin....the main tire marks are the spray truck. from two months ago....nice a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

edit on 14-8-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 14-8-2016 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

edit on 14-8-2016 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
hey, Im in Texas...I'm a tractor man....no tractor could get in....no tractor could make the swipes....no tractor could attempt the details....no tractor could pull-off the symmetry and you all agree with me yeszzz

I believe he is pointing out that individuals can easily enter the field from the road...via the tractor trails. Honestly, after seeing the photos on the OP link showing the outside characters etched in their glass pipes, this does seem connected to mothership glass! Aka: man made

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Gotcha, no worries.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals

So let me get this straight.....

Aliens travelled who knows how many light years - which, I would presume, would make them superior in intellect - to draw pretty patterns in some farmers field?

No "Hi! We're aliens! How YOU doin'?"

No "We come in peace!"

No "Hey! We travelled really far, can we get a bed and something to eat?"

Instead they make intricate designed in crops?

Yeah, sounds plausible lol.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join