It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random aviation photos

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
It's official, the Aussies suck. They left Nellis for another exercise, and leave for home the 16th of March. That's four days before I'm scheduled to be there taking pictures.

It would be interesting to get some info on activity for these three week Red Flags. It might be the first two weeks are like the old flags and the third week for some other activity. The fact the Aussies are leaving might indicate the peak activity is at the two week point.

What shows up on adsb exchange this week should indicate how they are training. During the flags where I have camped out in the range, they would hold "after hours parties" as I called it. Basically no red versus blue, but rather live bombing practice.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

They missed two weeks because of the engine fire and new flying schedule.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Woody510

Unfortunately there's no real way to tell most of the time.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Dallas Love Field:

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
It was a Herc kind of day at Dyess today.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Those were no simple transports! Nice catch

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Ghostrider has been out there the last couple of days flying around. I saw him the other day heading to California, but I saw him as he was heading in to land. I was lucky to catch him out there again today.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Saturn V

Two miles East of Pearl River off of I10(exit 2) @ Infinity space center. Should be safe during daylight, most abductions happen at night.
edit on th0355kAmerica/Chicagoth by SmikeS because: (no reason given)

edit on th0341kAmerica/Chicagoth by SmikeS because: Correction

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
from NO to Infinity in 360 seconds

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
A police helicopter was hovering thousands of feet above the crowds at the royal wedding when the camera operator had a little surprise
mobile.twitter.com...

Can't post the pics right now just leaving work I'll do it when I get in unless someone wants to do it

Edit: Here's the pics. One moment you're viewing people

And then!

This was written with the pics
"... That awkward moment where you're innocently scanning crowd numbers around the Royal wedding and a plane several thousand feet BELOW us scares me for a split second!"

edit on 19-5-2018 by ThePeaceMaker because: Added pics

edit on 19-5-2018 by ThePeaceMaker because: Added text

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The RAF brought its first four F-35's home today as the famous 617 Dambusters Squadron returned to the UK. Kind of neat, but of no great importance, was the fact that they landed in numerical order of the aircraft serials, ZM145, ZM146, ZM147 and ZM148. Here are some pics for you to enjoy. There is more about this on the web link below (my own website, purely for reference) Enjoy.

airshowuk.com...
edit on 6-6-2018 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

Great catch Waynos!!! Cool to see the RAF keeps its Squadron lineage too!

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

I thought it was pretty cool when I heard they landed in order. One of those not really necessary but fun touches. Awesome pictures as usual.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Cheers. It was very lucky too that the thick muggy cloud cover over Yorkshire when I set off wasn’t present over Norfolk. The late arrival and clear sky gave us excellent light. I was in full on smug mode too after I predicted a four aircraft formation Flypast followed by rolling vertical landings with everything open and my mate said I was wrong. HA! lol.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I was out working the rails last evening and got buzzed by what sure looked to be Fat Albert. He was really low (maybe 1k agl?) and following every twist and turn of the railroad. Not fair that they were having so much fun and I had to work!

I thought they were still working on a replacement ac? The paint scheme sure looked right, though.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Montana

They currently have a borrowed airframe from a Marine unit.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Went to see the B-52 that was moved from Paine field to it's new home at the Boeing Museum of Flight over the weekend. Got a few extra shots of misc. stuff around the museum as well as some Marine F-18's taking off for destinations South.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Wont let me post video from fb, will add pics later
edit on 8-6-2018 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
All these were taken on my back deck with the exception of the Stat Medivac and B-17 taken at Allegheny County Airport.

Couple more.. F-4 and F-15 are at Beaver county Airport Pennsylvania. As well as the C-123 Thunder Pig. Those were acquired from Moth-Davis AZ .

Some IDK's

Sub hunter???

And who knows..

edit on 9-6-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac
a reply to: Zaphod58

red flag 01-03 c-141

red flag 01-03 c-141

Photos from the Power Line Overlook.

Russian?🤔

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join