It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Declare That Saturn and the Moon Must be Destroyed!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

There is no such thing as "too much" Rick and Morty

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I believe everything you said since I suffered sleep paralysis from taking the medication Prolixin I heard the radio transmissions. I also heard a lady with an African accent speaking in my house while suffering sleep paralysis home alone and no the voice wasn't coming from outside it was coming directly downstairs in my kitchen.

These reptilians demons whatever name you want to give them attacked me for one whole year and showed themselves to me in out of all the places a mental facility. Like who's going to believe me anyway they shapeshifted into people I knew, people at work. One guy shapeshifted into a shadow and their was one guy walking through out the facility on his hands. The line cook who served food to us had slit eyes and fangs as teeth, their was an old white lady who had black eyes, another guy looked like an owl man or werewolf man never made eye contact with me. There was also a black naked chick that scared me to death that had no private parts non of the staff members commented that she was naked or cared. They were watching the movie transformers on both TV's don't know if that's symbolic. I had also light emanating from my body when in my assigned darkened room with numbers, codes, language on the walls I couldn't decipher. The reptilians acted very immature if they rule over us that's a shame they implanted negative thoughts and images into my mind that wasn't mine I know that for a fact they also commented on what I thought so they do read people minds. Ofcourse no one will believe me without video proof or they just say its schizophrenia or a hallucination and yes the doctors their were in on it so were the police and ambulance, fire department all reptilians.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

So you heard radio signals you do know that's impossible don't you?? If you heard things well taking an anti psychotic medication isn't it more likely you imagined it. After all the medication has been known to cause dullusions. Speak with your doctor about decreasing the dosage. As far as reptilians I assure you they aren't here. They are currently in a war with the thorians. Apparently there was a major problem in negotiations over imports. Thorians make an eye salve that stops the eyes of reptilians from drying out. There planet is very tropical so on there works it's not a problem. But when they go on diplomatic missions and attend council meetings the salve becomes neccesary. But what thr thorns didn't tell them is its made from an amphibian on there planet. When the story broke on the intergalactic Web Reptilians were furious started with protests at local distributors. Then some radicals blew up several factories on helix. This being the Thorians home world they were pissed.

So they took a battle fleet and struck out for reptilian space. Thorians not being good at combat didn't fare so well. They were sent back home with their tail between there legs. Both figuratively and litterally since that is where it's usually kept anyway. They are a canine species only problwm is they are so cute and fluffy not many take them seriously. But than the hired the dark star alliance to fight for them and we'll that's been going on now for several decades.

One more thing I'll let you in on a secret reptilians are scared to death of cats. This Apparently goes back to one of there first meetings with a new species. They were invited for dinner not realizing that there interprete had screwed up and the correct translation was they were dinner.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Whatever they were they acted like demons so that's what I will call them. When I mentioned radio transmissions I really meant to say I was hearing music playing, I used poor choice of words. Other things I forgot to mention prior to going to mental facility these entities were able to manipulate time and space. I was also in their reality dimension where these demons acted like and replaced my parents, neighbors and strangers in which none of them appeared on camera that I recorded through my phone. Another weapon used against me was I was listening to j coles music on the radio where the song actually embedded into my solar plexus playing like a broken record and the music traveled up through my esophagus where I mumbled the words to the song like a reflux when I didn't even know the words to the song. It led me to the hospital were I stayed for 2 days with the song playing inside of me non stop mumbling the words too.
edit on 12-8-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
To defeat these entities all you need to do is fast if you feel your under attack. Don't give them no food for the day just drink water especially if you love sugar these entities crave sweets I know from first hand experience. Another thing if your under attack start exercising or like I say keep your body moving, pace back and forth because these entities love to prey on individuals that don't move I know this because these are the tactics I use to defeat them. It took these entities possessing me to a mental facility periodically for a whole year to figure it out.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

It's the emissions that are keeping humans in the matrix. I learned in my dystopia class in Humber BUMBER college that humans work too hard that they have no time to focus on fixing the world's problems. Once Saturn and the moon are destroyed, we will be liberated!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: KevinIsZebraman
a reply to: Orionx2

It's the emissions that are keeping humans in the matrix. I learned in my dystopia class in Humber BUMBER college that humans work too hard that they have no time to focus on fixing the world's problems. Once Saturn and the moon are destroyed, we will be liberated!

Sorry can't destroy Saturn has sentient life. A gasous species made mostly of methane. But than again they aren't very popular so maybe. They have to problems they enter a room and thr smell is terrible. Especially for species with sensitive noses. The other problem is they keep getting stuck in the ships ventilation system. Let me tell you it's not easy trying to get them out of the ships scrubbers. And when they clog them up often leads to system failures all over the ship. Since tempratures on the ships nerd to be maintained. On one cruise we lost a shipment of Ben and Jerry's we were bringing from earth. Do you know how hard it is to get that much ice cream without alerting humans your from another planet. Months of work down the tubes aND even worse we caused a severe shortage in southern states buying up everything we could find. Luckily the intergalactic council didn't find out or we would have looked alot like the ice cream. Smuggling is frowned upon but it's just so damn good.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

I would strongly advise you to get a cat. Preferably an indoor cat. Those creatures are terrified of cats for some reason. If they're pretending to be someone you know and enter your dwelling and encounter a cat, you will know immediately because their reaction is unmistakable. I know it probably sounds ridiculous, but I promise you, the activity will decrease if you've got a feline around.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
Not entirely true.

#1 Our local church bells ring at exactly 5:30am in the morning. At one place in my house, I can hear the mechanic working only seconds until the first bell rings. You can´t hear it when you´re in the church or outside, nor did I ever heard that sound outside. I waited for it. I contacted our PHD at work and his conclusion was infrasound. The corner between my closet and the outside wall is the only place where you can hear it (I´ve tested this with a notebook and external mic for a week). The materials and shape of the room build a cavity where those exact frequencies can resonate.

So, although I would not be able to hear those low frequencies, the "speaker box" that my bedroom is, amplified it and made it hearable for me.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
Not entirely true.

#1 Our local church bells ring at exactly 5:30am in the morning. At one place in my house, I can hear the mechanic working only seconds until the first bell rings. You can´t hear it when you´re in the church or outside, nor did I ever heard that sound outside. I waited for it. I contacted our PHD at work and his conclusion was infrasound. The corner between my closet and the outside wall is the only place where you can hear it (I´ve tested this with a notebook and external mic for a week). The materials and shape of the room build a cavity where those exact frequencies can resonate.

So, although I would not be able to hear those low frequencies, the "speaker box" that my bedroom is, amplified it and made it hearable for me.

5:30 am for church wow that's early seems to me thr town should be protesting by now. Even god doesn't get up that early and he sleeps in on sundays.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

A befriended catholic nun explained to me that Franz Asissi saw the muezin in an arabic country and thought that´s a nice idea. That´s how it began. The funny part is, in Germany, you can forbid the hourly ring (that is useful if you´re in the woods and no sun) but not the sacral ringing. It goes for 5 minutes until 5:35 AM with every bell aviable it seems.

But you only hear it when you are awake anyways. If you´re used to it you don´t wake up. At my parents house, that was next to the church (in like 20m away) it wasn´t as loud as now, because back then, we were at ground level. Now I can even see the damn bells moving at evening when the sun shines through the blinds of the tower.
edit on 13-8-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: KevinIsZebraman

wat

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

This is just far enough out there for me to believe it.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

stupid not evolved properly reptilian scum...

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I have never thought about how cats can help me, that would be something I welcome to have a cat be my guardian thanks.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
ZEBRAMAN STRIKES ONCE AGAIN!

Aww crap, I feel the multiverse! In one universe, I skipped a page for the creepy real Necronomicon. I can't remember how I read that book on the East End.

EVERYBODY, TODAY IS SATURDAY. This day is dedicated to the Roman god, Saturn. In Greek mythology, he is the god Cronus. They commit wrong by eating their children, the Olympian gods and goddesses, when they were just babies. Fortunately, Zeus doesn't get eaten.

The day, Monday, is named after the moon.

Once we destroy Saturn and the moon, we must RENAME SATURDAY AND THE MOON!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Error. Another glitch in the Saturn Moon Matrix.

We must rename SATURDAY and MONDAY!

Though, we could give the new moon a new name.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

The comedian George Carlin says Earth will be fine even with climate change. But it is humans will die off because of climate change.

The people are #ed!
-George Carlin

Though the destruction of Saturn could destroy Earth. That is why we need to terraform planets and moons except Saturn and Earth's moon. Also, we could terraform asteroid belts. Also we need to build space stations where humans live in and on!

Or we could MOVE EARTH!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

IT IS TRUE I HATE HUMANITY!

Humans do evil like kill and rape others. That's why I have social anxiety and I'm a misanthrope.

I wonder mind if all the humans died off!

It would be great if animals like giant rats inhertited the Earth. I like speculative evolution. Animals evolving in a world with no humans.

I'm stating though in my thread that if Saturn and the moon are destroyed, they will become a better species like the good aliens. There are aliens who make contact with me.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
THERE WAS ONCE AN EVIL ILLUMINATI MEMBER KNOWN AS HIDDENHAND!

www.google.ca...=above+top+secret+hidden+hand

HIDDENHAND IS SCUM! HE NEEDS TO BE CURBSTOMPED!

Hey HiddenHand with jizz, God the Programmer has declared Zebraman to be the Killer of Saints! I had a dream where I looked like Zebrman with a cowboy hat.

www.google.ca...=killer+of+saints

The reptilians and the Illumnati are allowing the Saturn Moon Matrix to make humans slaves.

We must destroy Saturn and the Moon to be free.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join