It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Declare That Saturn and the Moon Must be Destroyed!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Greetings, abovetopsecret. Zebraman is here. [SNIPPED] The Batman of Toronto but since I hate humans, I'm also the Godzilla of Toronto.

I'm supposed to sleep but the aliens are telling me to come here. Earlier, I was near some stairs, when a black alien appeared and disappeared quickly.

The Saturn Moon Matrix is REAL. According to David Ikce, reptilian shapeshifters are sending radio emmisions to brainwash humans The moon amplifies these emissions.

From a website with a more descriptive explanation

The matrix is tied to the moon which is tied to Saturn, or in astrotheology, “Satan”. Our reptilian brain was engineered to keep us tuned into the Saturn moon matrix hologram.

This is terrible. Therefore, let's make the humans escape from the Matrix. We have to destroy Saturn and our moon.

I have social anxiety and I'm a misanthrope. Helping humans to become better will make me feel at ease with humans.

We must build our very own Death Star, use, and WAM! Destroy Saturn and the moon until there's nothing left. Let's piss off those reptilians.

Now I am aware that the moon influences our Earth.

The Moon affects the liquid envelope of the Earth, and the oceanic tides in particular. The Moon affects the ocean tides more in some areas than others. For instance, in the channel between the British Isles and the European continent, the tidal range can be 10 meters, compared to what you see in the Pacific, where it is below a meter. The crust of the Earth is also affected. The Moon’s tidal forcing causes significant heating and dissipation of energy to take place. Part of this energy is heating the Earth, and part of it is dissipated by forcing the Moon to recede from the Earth over time. There are people who propose that the tidal effect of the Moon may have helped trigger the convection on the Earth that led to the multi-plate tectonics. The other planets don’t have the same tectonic cycle. For most of them, the crust is like a lid that doesn’t move much horizontally, and the magma and heat are blocked by this lid on the surface. The Earth instead has rolling convective motion that drags the crust, and then the crust plunges back down into the mantle and gets recycled.

Source

Without the moon, there would be dangerous tidal waves that would kill people.

Therefore, we should make our own moon. In Jim Marrs' book, Alien Agenda, he says aliens made the hollow moon and brought it here. Humans should make a moon that doesn't amplify evil radio emissions.

I know the Saturn Moon Matrix is real. I had an experience. I had sleep paralysis when I started hearing a radio. I heard FM. Suddenly in horror, I saw a reptilian singing Hakuna Matata. It looked like a hybrid a gorilla and a reptile.
edit on 8.12.2016 by Kandinsky because: I declare no Caps Locks titles!!

edit on 8.12.2016 by Kandinsky because: Snipped personal details

edit on 9.29.2016 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: KevinIsZebraman

This kinda sounds like the hallucinations of a dying gypsy.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I must add more.

The matrix is projected from Saturn and is tied into the moon as a reflection and continuous regenerator of the matrix experience. Look at the picture in this video to get a better visual of the matrix:

Everything and everyone gets their energy from the sun. We have been told to not look at the sun and we have also been told to stay out of the sun when the sun is high in the sky. We are energy generators- taking in the energy from the organic yellow sun and giving it to the black sun- Saturn. We take in the sun’s energy through our eyes and through the food that we eat. We are barely being kept alive by the fake food that has become a part of our world.

Everything we have been taught is a lie. Our whole existence is a video game within a cube where we are recycled time and time again through the reincarnation process which probably occurs on the moon. David Icke explains more about this in this video:

From a website.

I checked out some of Icke's videos. He says that symbols of Saturn are in our world because of the radio emissions. There is the hammer and sickle on the Soviet Union flag, the star on Israel's flag and Rothschild, the black cube of Islam.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

When the reptilian sang Hakuna Matata, he sang it diffently, he sounded slower, there was pause, and louder. HA...KUNA... MATATA.

Also, I saw alien hybrids and started feeling sick when I was paralysed. They looked like a mix greys and men in black but there were tall.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
We must exit the same way we came into this reality. The heart is the first thing that brings life to the fetus in the womb. The heart is a wormhole that leads to the singularity of our creation. As things seem to continue to get worse on the planet within the hologram, going within the heart and living your life in love and gratitude will begin to change your reality.
I'm copying and pasting from a website. howtoexitthematrix.com... Check out the video there.

We have been cubed- a circle inside of a square cage- or the earth is inside of the cube hologram from Saturn. We can be seen from each dimension but we cannot see into other dimensions. The dimensions are just different levels in the cage. We have been programmed to close our hearts with fear and only those who bust down these walls within the heart will exit the matrix.

“The moon is the foreign satellite that guards the interests of the gods of the underworld”~ The Golden Web Series, Part 3, 1:13:23

Selfless acts of kindness and love for each other will be the key in dissolving the matrix. It really isn’t that difficult to love unless you have never done it before. Lust, neediness, and longing has been the fake reality of love that has been shown to most people through television.

Busting the heart wide open for clearing is one of the hardest things to do because of our programming. Once you face yourself and your emotions, the clearing that can take place will open up new doors in your life for you to begin to see through the veil that is blocking the truth about our existence. When you look around and see the monotonous zombies, be reminded that this is a plan playing out on a stage and you are in the play. You signed a contract under duress to be here and now that you see the truth, you are able to make a different choice.

More and more people are waking up to this choice every day. It is a choice to be free of this video game- the hologram that recycles us over and over in a web of deceit. We are going to re-program this video game and this starts with awareness. If you end up crossing over before we accomplish this, do not go into the tunnel with the bright light. Instead, “click your heels” and think of home, and that is where you will go. You can always come back to Earth and hang out anytime, but going home will give you the recharge and knowledge you need to be able to make informed decisions about what to do next.

We need to stay in our bodies as long as we can to help the collective wake up. Being in a body and doing the inner work necessary to clear and open your heart will help everyone on the planet have the opportunity do the same. Raising your vibration or frequency will help you to ride the waves of energy coming from the sun a lot easier than most. The outside world is topsy-turvy; the apple cart is being upset so that people can see that there is something that needs attention. Stay centered and grounded and know that because this is an illusion and we never really die, there is no need for fear or worry, and stay informed through In5d.com and howtoexitthematrix.com.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
There are ACTUALLY sounds coming from SATURN.

duckduckgo.com...

We have to destroy SAATURN and the MOON. Let's make the human race better.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Well it sounds perfectly reasonable and logical.
After reading all that I dont see how anyone can deny the necessity of what you propose.

You can officially count me in

So what now?
edit on 12/8/2016 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I think the radio emissions could be the reptilians making sounds themselves.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Jeez I love this website.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

We need to destroy the American Empire, unfettered capitalism, the corporate oligarchy, we have to expose the reptilian scum who pretend to be humans. We need a global revolution, an evolution of consciousness. This means mass protests across the world.

I'm leader and only member of the Star Trek Party. I am a channel. I can even create Illuminati cards that predict the future.

We have to ally ourselves with aliens who oppose the reptilians like the good reptilians. The reptilians among us are outcasts in their race. We need the good reptilians' help. There is an alien war going on. I had a vision of spaceshios fighting; a baby was inside a round sphere. You will be given knowledge from these beings. You might be afraid but just listen to them.

We need ESPECIALLY to build that Death Star. We could do it in secret. Once we use it destroy Saturn and moon, humans will become aware that they are slaves and fight against the Reptilians and the Illuminati.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: KevinIsZebraman
Greetings, abovetopsecret. Zebraman is here. [SNIPPED] The Batman of Toronto but since I hate humans, I'm also the Godzilla of Toronto.

I'm supposed to sleep but the aliens are telling me to come here. Earlier, I was near some stairs, when a black alien appeared and disappeared quickly.

I know these special balls you can get, throw it at them and you catch them in it
I have seen them work, I will try get you one

If you throw lollies around the shadow, they seem to like it or something

I have a friend, he can help

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I am the Kratos and Percy Jackson of Philippine mythology, Kevin Galasinao aka Zebraman. You can find me LinkedIn where I liberate the workers from ignorance. I'm Filipino.

Saturn is connected with an evil Philippine deity, Sitan. He is Philippine god of the underworld.

Reptilians are connected with Philippine shapeshifting vampires, Aswangs.

Mayari is goddess of the moon.

Bakunawa is destroyer of moons.

We need a Death Star, similar to Bakunawa, to destroy the moon for Mayari, Mayari's moon is being used by the evil Sitan and aswangs to put radio emissions. Them, we can make a moon form Mayari.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I made an error.

We have to make moon, that doesn't amplify radio emissions, for Mayari.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Sigh I made another error.

We have to make a new moon, that doesn't amplify radio emissions, for Mayari.

There are GLITCHES in the Saturn Moon Matrix.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
So then, you'll be voting for Trump?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: KevinIsZebraman
I made an error.

We have to make moon, that doesn't amplify radio emissions, for Mayari.

No, we have to destroy it. NOW! My mind is set, somewhere I have this nifty laserpointer - if we all, allll 7 billion people, would fire our laserpointers at the moon, it will surely flash up!

Mandatory "whatif"-link

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Count me in. Right ON! I've been waiting for you to arrive. I've trained all 12 cats to also sing HA...KUNA... MATATA.
[translation in human) What's up pussycat. They sing in harmony that draws the evil reptilians out of hiding so we may see them. Then the cats all sing in unison Kumbya at an octave above 15.000 Hz. Sweet huh.

You must supply all the kitty litter.

Glad you finally made it. I also hear radios playing. Currently they are singing "the rap portion of the Blondie song Rapture.

Des....

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
How does one actually destroy the moon or Saturn?.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

The death star must be destroy Saturn as well to stop Sitan's evil radio emissions.

I saw him. He has more than two arms.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Nope, I'm Canadian.

I oppose Democrats and Replicans because they serve corporations. How can there be democracy in the American empire?

I support Jill Stein of the Green Party but it's highly likely, she won't win

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join