It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Declare That Saturn and the Moon Must be Destroyed!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: KevinIsZebraman

GOD IS A COMPUTER PROGRAMMER! LIFE IS A GAME! THE MISSION IS TO DESTROY SATURN AND THE MOON!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

Toronto is a city of bull#. It is a city of sinners!

Zebraman is here to cleanse the city of its scum!

... I was born in and miss Northern Ontario.

torontoisbull.../

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Sometimes, reality and fiction are similar to each other.

Also, those stories could be real. The multiverse is REAL. Those stories occur in different Universes.

duckduckgo.com...

Rowdy Roddy Piper said the movie, They Live, is a DOCUMENTARY. In the movie, evil blue aliens pretend to be humans. They are rich people.

In our world, Reptilian Shapeshifters pretend to be humans. They are rich people too!

In both those Universes, there are ads that tell us to buy, consume, obey, and do other evil.

We must chew bubblegum and kick ass! Let's DESTROY SATURN AND THE MOON!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

THE TRUTH WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

When you encounter a reptilian, don't go near its mouth. They bite is as bad as a snapping turtle's bite!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

We have to make contact with the GOOD aliens.

There is a book called Planet of the Bugs.

www.google.ca...

The author states that the Universe could be full of alien bugs.

We make contact with good aliens including space bugs and then those reptilians will be running scared.

www.youtube.com...

Praying Mantis eats a still living lizard

They could give us technology to make a several death stars and a new moon that doesn't amplify radio emissions.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

The reptilians could have evolved from dinosaurs!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Saturn symbolism contains horns!

The Illuminati who are under the influence of the Saturn Moon Matrix put these horn symbols. The radio emissions make humans put the symbols out there.

www.google.ca...

Occult Symbolism : Saturn Worship

You might not know it, but the entire world has been worshiping Saturn for thousands of years. The cult has never stopped and its rites are still present to this day. Saturn, dubbed the “Lord of the Rings”, is the reason why we exchange rings at weddings or put halos on the heads of godly people. This article exposes the attributes of the god Saturn and the perpetuation of his cult through in pop culture.

Semitic civilizations referred to the god Saturn as “El”. The supreme deity was represented by a black cube. We can find instances of the cube across the world.

cube
Black Cube in Santa Ana

This cube will be inside's Apple's 24/7 storeWill be part of Apple’s 24/7 store in NYC
800px-early_morning_alamo_by_david_shankboneManhattan, NYC 800px-black_cube_5Denmark AustraliaAustralia Maybe Muslims and Jews have more in common than they think... This black cube is a remnant of the ancient worship of El.

Ancient Hebrews represented Saturn with the six pointed star, which later became the Star of David (it also had many other esoteric meanings). The symbol is still found on Israel’s flag.

andyettheydeny.blogspot.ca...

Saturn – Why Are We Worshiping The Cult Of EL?

The Saturn cult is ingrained into nearly every aspect of our life, yet the true significance of Saturn can be found within secret societies and in the deepest underpinnings of religion.

Did you ever wonder…

◾Is it possible that the reality we experience has been hijacked by creator gods who keep us living in subservience, control, and conformity?
◾Why do we look forward to the weekend (when we are weakened)?
◾Why does the word Saturday mean “Saturn’s Day”?
◾Why do we exchange rings when we marry?
◾Why is there so much Saturn symbolism in religion and in the corporate world?

Saturn is named after the Roman God Saturnus. It’s not a coincidence that Saturn is called, “The Lord of the Rings”. If Lord = God, then is it possible that during a wedding ceremony, we are giving our energy to Saturn through the exchange of rings? Is it a coincidence that most people get married on a Saturday (Saturn’s Day)? It’s also more costly to marry on Saturday, so we also give away the energy of money to the Saturn cult.

in5d.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Saturn symbolism contains horns!

The Illuminati who are under the influence of the Saturn Moon Matrix put these horn symbols. The radio emissions make humans put the symbols out there.

www.google.ca...

Occult Symbolism : Saturn Worship

You might not know it, but the entire world has been worshiping Saturn for thousands of years. The cult has never stopped and its rites are still present to this day. Saturn, dubbed the “Lord of the Rings”, is the reason why we exchange rings at weddings or put halos on the heads of godly people. This article exposes the attributes of the god Saturn and the perpetuation of his cult through in pop culture.

Semitic civilizations referred to the god Saturn as “El”. The supreme deity was represented by a black cube. We can find instances of the cube across the world.

cube
Black Cube in Santa Ana

This cube will be inside's Apple's 24/7 storeWill be part of Apple’s 24/7 store in NYC
800px-early_morning_alamo_by_david_shankboneManhattan, NYC 800px-black_cube_5Denmark AustraliaAustralia Maybe Muslims and Jews have more in common than they think... This black cube is a remnant of the ancient worship of El.

Ancient Hebrews represented Saturn with the six pointed star, which later became the Star of David (it also had many other esoteric meanings). The symbol is still found on Israel’s flag.

andyettheydeny.blogspot.ca...

Saturn – Why Are We Worshiping The Cult Of EL?

The Saturn cult is ingrained into nearly every aspect of our life, yet the true significance of Saturn can be found within secret societies and in the deepest underpinnings of religion.

Did you ever wonder…

◾Is it possible that the reality we experience has been hijacked by creator gods who keep us living in subservience, control, and conformity?
◾Why do we look forward to the weekend (when we are weakened)?
◾Why does the word Saturday mean “Saturn’s Day”?
◾Why do we exchange rings when we marry?
◾Why is there so much Saturn symbolism in religion and in the corporate world?

Saturn is named after the Roman God Saturnus. It’s not a coincidence that Saturn is called, “The Lord of the Rings”. If Lord = God, then is it possible that during a wedding ceremony, we are giving our energy to Saturn through the exchange of rings? Is it a coincidence that most people get married on a Saturday (Saturn’s Day)? It’s also more costly to marry on Saturday, so we also give away the energy of money to the Saturn cult.

in5d.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
DAVID ICKE, HIMSELF, AND HIS FOLLOWERS NEED TO ADRESS WHETHER SATURN AND THE MOON SHOULD BE DESTROYED!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
We need mass protests across world where PROTESTS ADVOCATE FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF SATURN AND THE MOON!

We must be like Zeus/Jupiter against Cronus/Saturn!

www.google.ca...=_

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

We need a Rick and Morty to build that Death Star and new moon that doesn't amplify radio emissions!

Also, Rick and Morty actually exist in another Universe. The Multiverse is real.

I'm not just Zebraman, I am Mr.Multiverse! I can see different Universes.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
If what Icke and the conspiracy theorists say is true then there’s no hope.

We can’t even get the ptb to feed all the human race or stop polluting or building atomic weapons, so good luck convincing them that Saturn and the moon are sources of evil therefore go destroy them asap
Imagine that on a political platform!

Maybe they can get Trump to advocate it...send the Mexicans and Muslims to Saturn and the moon

Cant even get people to give universal health insurance in the US go ahead and try to get them to spend trillions destroying the moon and Saturn.

Sounds like a good idea for a slapstick comedy
edit on 13-8-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Life itself is a computer game. The reptilians have hijacked in our Universe with the Saturn Moon Matrix.

We cannot see Reptilians because we cannot see most of visible light.

Also, I have a shamanistic view of mental illness. It has everything to do with nature spirits and ancestors!

www.wakingtimes.com...
In the shamanic view, mental illness signals “the birth of a healer,” explains Malidoma Patrice Somé. Thus, mental disorders are spiritual emergencies, spiritual crises, and need to be regarded as such to aid the healer in being born.

With schizophrenia, there is a special “receptivity to a flow of images and information, which cannot be controlled,” stated Dr. Somé. “When this kind of rush occurs at a time that is not personally chosen, and particularly when it comes with images that are scary and contradictory, the person goes into a frenzy.”

Alex: Crazy in the USA, Healer in Africa

To test his belief that the shamanic view of mental illness holds true in the Western world as well as in indigenous cultures, Dr. Somé took a mental patient back to Africa with him, to his village. “I was prompted by my own curiosity to find out whether there’s truth in the universality that mental illness could be connected with an alignment with a being from another world,” says Dr. Somé.

A common thread that Dr. Somé has noticed in “mental” disorders in the West is “a very ancient ancestral energy that has been placed in stasis, that finally is coming out in the person.” His job then is to trace it back, to go back in time to discover what that spirit is. In most cases, the spirit is connected to nature, especially with mountains or big rivers, he says.

I MUST PREFORMED A STONE RITUAL IN THE HUMBER VALLEY. I TOOK A STONE FROM THE HUMBER RIVER! THE HUMBER RIVER SPIRIT LOOKS LIKE A CAT HUMAN HYBRID!

I drew the Humber River Spirit.

lonecyborgwolf.deviantart.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Humans are too corrupt to build that Death Star. George Carlin states they would rather be at MALL SCRATCHING THEIR BALLS!

What we need to do is make contact with good aliens and USE their technology to build Death Star and new moon that doesn't amplify radio emissions!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Unfortunately, cats could be spies for aliens!

www.google.ca...

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Another glitch in the Saturn Moon Matrix. I did preform the stone ritual.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Since I'm Zebraman, another reptile I can compare myself to is a zebra-like theriznosaraus!

www.google.ca...

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I would slice those reptilians with my claws like Wolverine!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join