It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Declare That Saturn and the Moon Must be Destroyed!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Zebraman is here. [SNIPPED] The Batman of Toronto

You got me there, welcome!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
well, you have put a lot of effort into your thread! nice work. only thing though...I would be terrified to go up in space as I don't really like heights. But you can count me in, I would gladly help chip in for the gas. a reply to: KevinIsZebraman

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Attention, everybody!

I am being haunted by aliens/interdimensional beings. They appear to me at certain times of the day and night.

Having contact with these beings makes me a shaman.

Shamans dress up like animals.

Therefore, I am ZEBRAMAN!

Look at my costume.

t14.deviantart.net...=/fit-in/700x350/filters:fixed_height(100,100)
rigin()/pre07/9734/th/pre/i/2016/179/d/e/i_m_zebr aman__by_lonecyborgwolf-da7ytlh.jpg

I'm Filipino and similar to tikbalangs.

www.google.ca...

A good shaman that is me must tell you all to destroy the evil Saturn Moon Matrix. The reptilians are like Rush Limbaugh.

link   
F**k the lizard people! Mole people for life son!

link   
a reply to: KevinIsZebraman

I support Jill Stein of the Green Party but it's highly likely, she won't win

This says more than I require.

Thank you kindly.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

There could be a moon base containing aliens.

We might have to tell them to leave so we can destroy the moon!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

The other planets also don't have life.
We have life because the other planets and the moon protect us!
The tidal is a huge part of the reason why Earth has life. Temperature exchange. The water cools the continent. Do you live in water? Because everywhere else it would get close to inhabitable.
That's like killing your own bodyguards. And the gardener.

On a more metaphysical note, Saturn is not Satan. Reading is fine, but Icke is a imposter planted to distract. It goes towards the truth and then comes to a conclusion out of nothing, assumption pyramids.
Fact is we were on the moon, we have a pretty good look at it, for like always since forever. That's a dusty rock.

And besides, what would you suggest where we take the material from to built a new moon, mass of 1/81 of the earth?
That's a lot, let sink in how much that is. We are talking 5,9722 ×10 and 24 zeros!

You're experience isn't exactly hostile. Why do you take the first explanation you find?
I can totally relate to you, but please, you're smarter than that.
And the first thing you need to understand is people know what's going on and will walk over dead bodies to keep it from the public.
Don't follow the rat pipers, there is no one you can trust, but you. I bet you can come up with a better explanation for your woo experiences than Icke.

edit on 12-8-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The aliens keep coming to me! When I was lying in bed, I saw them and they started laughing. They said, "The aliens are here."

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: KevinIsZebraman
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

We need to destroy the American Empire, unfettered capitalism, the corporate oligarchy, we have to expose the reptilian scum who pretend to be humans. We need a global revolution, an evolution of consciousness. This means mass protests across the world.

I'm leader and only member of the Star Trek Party. I am a channel. I can even create Illuminati cards that predict the future.

We have to ally ourselves with aliens who oppose the reptilians like the good reptilians. The reptilians among us are outcasts in their race. We need the good reptilians' help. There is an alien war going on. I had a vision of spaceshios fighting; a baby was inside a round sphere. You will be given knowledge from these beings. You might be afraid but just listen to them.

We need ESPECIALLY to build that Death Star. We could do it in secret. Once we use it destroy Saturn and moon, humans will become aware that they are slaves and fight against the Reptilians and the Illuminati.

Cool

Im busy this weekend and have work through the week.
Can we do it next weekend?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

That's okay. But if you need to sleep tell them. Take charge. You're victimising yourself, they maybe just don't know, what you need, are excited about their long journey coming to an end, the possibilities are endless.

"Guys, welcome, but now shut the # up, I am tired." And sleep.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: KevinIsZebraman
Attention, everybody!

I am being haunted by aliens/interdimensional beings. They appear to me at certain times of the day and night.

Having contact with these beings makes me a shaman.

Shamans dress up like animals.

Therefore, I am ZEBRAMAN!

Look at my costume.

t14.deviantart.net...=/fit-in/700x350/filters:fixed_height(100,100)
rigin()/pre07/9734/th/pre/i/2016/179/d/e/i_m_zebr aman__by_lonecyborgwolf-da7ytlh.jpg

I'm Filipino and similar to tikbalangs.

www.google.ca...

A good shaman that is me must tell you all to destroy the evil Saturn Moon Matrix. The reptilians are like Rush Limbaugh.

Please contact the intergalactic council. In article 734 the earth was set up as an animal sanctuary. Under the article all aliens are banned from entering our solar system and effecting the evolution of species. Any contact other than scientific observation is strictly prohibited. This amendment was added after a request from dolphins to protect the lower life forms. Violation of this can get you 200 years in the salt mines at herra3.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
what if we just start pushing the moon away gradually, i reckon full blown release from the Archon bastards may have a detrimental effect on our poor conditioned fragile little minds.
of course i still believe more that the world is just controlled by greedy humans that are out for themselves no matter how bad the little guy is getting it...... although i like your little theory too

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

David Icke is either good or evil. He could be the good Morpheus or the evil Ozymandis.

In the Matrix, a redpill known as Morpheus teaches Neo about what the Matrix is. It is a system where robots humans as batteries. As a result, humans live in a virtual reality that resembles our world.

In Watchmen, Ozymandis is an Alexander the Great-like character. He creates a fake alien, a genetically engineered animal, to attack humans in order to unite humans, and the United States and the Soviet Union against aliens.

If David Icke is a fraud, then I say we send him to eaten by these crocodillians, gharials.

www.google.ca...

But please explain to me, what are those sounds from Saturn?

duckduckgo.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Error.

The Matrix is a system where robots use humans as batteries.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
By uniting all of humanity, Ozymandis created peace. But peace was made through a lie and humans being murdered. Rorscharch, a misanthropic vigilante wanted to tell people about Ozymandis' false alien attack but was killed.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

That's all just stories. Like the bible, like Harry Potter. Stick to facts, not fiction.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Im so happy we have some extra special people on ATS...

G'night all

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Oh you definitely don't want me driving the Moon. I have a terrible lead foot and am severely navigationally challenged. I'd probably end up hopelessly lost and run out of fuel while the rest of you get eaten by alien Godzilla-gorillas. I'd be a copilot for sure though.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Yeah! Phuk saturn! Stupid ringed planet thinking its all fancy.

"But i have the most moons im special"

Wha wha that nice saturn you have moons. But we have THE moon.

I friggen hate saturn!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Right? Guy has some serious control issues.

OP...about those laser pointers....I have a sonic screwdriver my daughter got for me because I'm a big Dr Who fan, will that help? It works on Zygons, I imagine it'll work on Reptilians too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join