It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Declare That Saturn and the Moon Must be Destroyed!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: KevinIsZebraman

So lets just entertain the possibility you are correct for the moment. How would you imagine we attempt to destroy The Moon?

Our Moon is in orbit around our Earth after all, and even if we were to use every nuke on the planet and somehow manage to get them and detonate them, all we would achieve is to blow vast chunks of Moon rock and dust in to space of which a significant percentage could quite possibly enter in to Earths atmosphere and cause a nuclear winter.

As to us somehow being able to destroy the planet Saturn??? We could not even entertain such a notion until we become a type II civilization.

Just a thought.

edit on 12-8-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Propaganda.

The Moon and Saturn were here long before you were and therefor know a hell of a lot more about whats really going on.

I think they OP is just another Moonist, Planetist.

Probably just hates rings too

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Or you are stoned or you are joking. I like both. But if you are a misanthrope why making humanity better? And by the way I think you are exaggerating the powers of the moon.
I love the moon. It’s our safeguard.
www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
So how exactly would one go about destroying an enormous planet like Saturn?

We can't even destroy Earth, where we've lived for how many years, despite what hippies are trying to lead you to believe.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

No, we have to destroy it. NOW! My mind is set, somewhere I have this nifty laserpointer - if we all, allll 7 billion people, would fire our laserpointers at the moon, it will surely flash up!
So you are saying the Earth is flat too ?.....that is a lot of lazer pointers ...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Damn. We can't even get drivable roads around here and somehow we are going to build moon's and deathstars? I think the reptilian people already won.....

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

We need ESPECIALLY to build that Death Star. We could do it in secret.

hmm...if the criminal leaders of Earth are in cahoots with the Reptiles, you don't think they'll let out a "few hints" to their overlords?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I think this demonstrates what happens when a tin foil hat breaks down due to over exposure to conspiracy radiation.

Not pretty, is it. Be warned.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

If you throw lollies around the shadow, they seem to like it or something I have a friend, he can help

hahaha, thats rich coming from you...You taking a break from your usual Christian/Evolution/Creation trollish endeavours?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

"So how exactly would one go about destroying an enormous planet like Saturn?"

Antimatter theoretically could do the trick. Need to produce the substance in sufficient quantity until you had enough of the stuff through, and there in lies the problem.

Or if we ever manage to harness the power of gravity we could pull Saturn apart given that shes mostly a gas giant.

Its all just science fiction through and well beyond our current technological capability.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Its all good, we live in an Electric Universe - We'll crank up a few thousand amps - that should get the ball rolling

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

You watched to much Rick and Morty..

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

Is that the Kennedy single bullet theory?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
nice idea to build a new happy moon after destroying the old cranky moon. could be a totally nice new moon and people could visit it for weekend-trips and birthday parties.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Raggedyman

If you throw lollies around the shadow, they seem to like it or something I have a friend, he can help

hahaha, thats rich coming from you...You taking a break from your usual Christian/Evolution/Creation trollish endeavours?

What's in your head, what makes you so shallow that you are confined to only one topic.
Grow up and go away, wierdo

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread by Aelfrede is similar to what you are saying, minus the moon and Saturn stuff. Check it out.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Why not just destroy Saturn? With Saturn gone there will be nothing left to reflect off the moon. Or we could just deploy mirrors on the moon and send those evil waves back to Saturn. That would get them good.

Also destroying the moon would end reincarnation. I like the idea of getting a second chance and improving on my present life. So the moon definitely needs to stay.

There is also the chance that with Saturn out of the way, Jupiter might start reflecting out more positive waves.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It appears as though someone has been trying to destroy the moon for a very very long time, as witnessed by the very odd "Cratering" at both the north and south poles of the moon. Though I don't believe this was a attempt at complete destruction of the moon, but rather limiting what ever was coming and or going, out, of the moon.

There actually may be harmonic resonances coming from the moon but when the rubber hits the road, I suspect, the little grays are issuing from the moon, to spread their version of "Lunacy" to the earth, in the form of nightly visitations.

The "Moon", if true, being an "Alien" outpost and or battle wagon, and I have no information to counter-dict this, is just a tool. I personally and strongly suspect this tool was used to bring the great flood to us, not by gravitational pull, but by direct contact with earth. The evidence for this is in plain sight at the bottoms of the oceans, and the large dark circular areas on the moon which contacted the ocean waters. Not once, but multiple times.

The most logical answer is not to destroy the tool, but turn it against the enemy. If they like to play with frequencies, so can we

edit on AMFridayFriday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago39811 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13It would also stop toilets flushing and where would we be then.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeedIt would leave us in a "world of Sh***", say, isnt that where we are now????????

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join