It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: President Barack Obama 'Is the Founder of ISIS'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Some of you really will suck up ANYTHING no matter how absurd, irrational, non-factual, etc. that comes of this blowhard's mouth.

ISIL originated almost 20 years ago.

That's simply a fact.

So Barack Obama was only 35 when he created ISIL? Wow, I had no idea how super influential and powerful he has always been!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Gryphon66

Denial

Obfuscation
edit on 11-8-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Some of you really will suck up ANYTHING no matter how absurd, irrational, non-factual, etc. that comes of this blowhard's mouth.

ISIL originated almost 20 years ago.

That's simply a fact.

So Barack Obama was only 35 when he created ISIL? Wow, I had no idea how super influential and powerful he has always been!

I wish i could be more sanguine about the death of intellect and the search for evidence on ATS.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I didn't realise that Obama was in office as President in 1999.

That is when the foundations of ISIS began under the then name of Jamāʻat al-Tawḥīd wa-al-Jihād. Over the years it merged with other jihadist groups to then come under the banner of ISIS.

The group has had various names since it was founded in 1999 by Jordanian radical Abu Musab al-Zarqawi under the name Jamāʻat al-Tawḥīd wa-al-Jihād (lit. "The Organisation of Monotheism and Jihad").[31] When in October 2004 al-Zarqawi swore loyalty to Osama bin Laden, he renamed the group Tanẓīm Qāʻidat al-Jihād fī Bilād al-Rāfidayn (lit. "The Organisation of Jihad's Base in Mesopotamia"), commonly known as al-Qaeda in Iraq or AQI.[58][59] Although the group never called itself al-Qaeda in Iraq, this remained its informal name for many years.[60] In January 2006, AQI merged with several other Sunni insurgent groups to form the Mujahideen Shura Council (MSC).[61] After al-Zarqawi was killed in June 2006, the MSC merged in October 2006 with several more insurgent factions to form a new group, ad-Dawlah al-ʻIraq al-Islāmiyah, which translates as the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI).[62] The ISI was led by Abu Omar al-Baghdadi and Abu Ayyub al-Masri,[63] who were killed in a US–Iraqi operation in April 2010, after which Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi became the group's new leader

en.wikipedia.org...

If Trump can't even get the basic facts correct then God help he ever became President.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Monger

TL;DR ISIS is't some new group that spawned out of nowhere. There has been many books, documentaries and newspaper articles written chronicling their rise.

Thank you for standing up for the actual facts.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
ISIS that we have today is the direct result of the US and it's allies actions.

That's the actual fact, and I do no understand why is it so hard to acknowledge it.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

The man has already lost.
He's already got all the votes he's going g to get. If he doesn't start catering to the normal republicans he doesn't have a chance.
Preibus is now telling him get this campaign out of this tail spin or the party may turn it's back on him.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

As much as I appreciate your predictions, can you for once discuss the topic?

The only thing that I can see from you is, he already lost...every single time

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Donald Trump is the single most Orwellian candidate ever in the history of the U.S. And the Left absolutely assists him in this endeavor. He rattles their cage with something ignorant like this and they begin the hysterical hand-wringing and desperate wailing. In their fit of dismay they repeat the ignorant thing over and over again, he clarifies it over and over again, the media covers it over and over again and, all of the sudden, Trump's low information voters swear it's the TRUTH.

Has no one read 1984?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

That's how you see these gaffes ending?.

Trump says something stupid.
Media reports it.
Donald denies it.
Media runs the tape .
Donald doubles down
Media is aghast
Donald is shamed into saying I didn't mean it.
Hillary gets 100,000,000 Republican votes

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Donald Trump is the single most Orwellian candidate ever in the history of the U.S. And the Left absolutely assists him in this endeavor.

More Orwellian than H.W. Bush, Nixon, & Obama?

Get real.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

US foreign policies led to the creation of ISIS.

This is a fact.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Sillyolme

As much as I appreciate your predictions, can you for once discuss the topic?

The only thing that I can see from you is, he already lost...every single time

That's the same prediction made about George H. Bush back in '88, when he went into September 16 pts. behind Dukakis (D) in the polls. Look how that ended up.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

The media are about over this manipulation. The damn pot is about to boil over or explode.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
ISIS that we have today is the direct result of the US and it's allies actions.

That's the actual fact, and I do no understand why is it so hard to acknowledge it.

No such place as The U.S. 1400 years ago,

ISIS is a Sunni Muslim organisation who have a hatred of Shia Muslims. Sunni & Shia's have been at war with each other for 1400 years. ISIS have killed more fellow Muslims than any other religion.

Look it up.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Absolutely, because Trump panders to ignorance and fear. The others at least made appeals to politics or patriotism or plain old populism. The others also had clear ideologies or philosophies. Trump has no such thing, he can't even be consistent with himself on the issues, because he's ill-informed and ignorant.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

No such place as The U.S. 1400 years ago,

No such thing as the Islamic State 1400 years ago.

Look it up.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I think I made myself pretty clear.

ISIS that we have today is because of the US and it's allies. If it weren't for their numerous attempts to destabilize regions in ME and Africa, ISIS would not be as powerful as it is today.

If it weren't for the purposeful destruction of Iraq, Libya and Syria, ISIS would be just a minor terrorist group. It's that simple

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Absolutely, because Trump panders to ignorance and fear. The others at least made appeals to politics or patriotism or plain old populism. The others also had clear ideologies or philosophies. Trump has no such thing, he can't even be consistent with himself on the issues, because he's ill-informed and ignorant.

Patriotism you say? You mean like the Patriot Act?

Now what was the last name of the POTUS in office when the Patriot Act was enacted?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Big surprise coming from the Muslim communist Antichrist! I wonder when he'll start rebuilding the third temple..

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join