It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: President Barack Obama 'Is the Founder of ISIS'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

I don't see how relying on a finite resource as insurance to ones economy offers a solution that is more enticing. I understand our need for oil and the fallacy of that and a fiat currency. I also understand the future is tomorrow, and if I bet everything on something that may run out tomorrow I lost my bet. Somethings gotta give sometime, and sooner is better than later. While it may hurt, and reaaalll bad, we will feel that pain at some point, that's just the odds.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
The Islamic state of Iraq and the levant was founded in 1999

How dumber can Trump possibly get?

Try to keep up.

We are talking about ISIS/ISIL/ Islamic State formed in 2013/2014 not ISI/islamic state of iraq that was actually founded in 2006

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Womp womp. That was an eloquent observation, I hope my countries idiocracy is really a subconscious loathing of the reality they truly believe. Hence our obesity, crime and substance abuse.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

originally posted by: muse7
The Islamic state of Iraq and the levant was founded in 1999

How dumber can Trump possibly get?

Try to keep up.

We are talking about ISIS/ISIL/ Islamic State formed in 2013/2014 not ISI/islamic state of iraq that was actually founded in 2006

This is really funny ... mostly because you think you're being snarky.

Here: some low-hanging fruit for you.

IS/ISIS/ISIL/ETC

The organization was established in 1999. Sorry that the facts don't fit the dipstick narrative.

edit on 11-8-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Link

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Which the newer variation possibly branching off of Syrian (country they fight, not necessarily origin) rebels funded by the US and inadvertently becoming and enemy. Which I don't blame Obama, because that only happened in most of our recent botched CIA tacticians, Bin Laden, Sadam, Erdogan. Almost like we plan this, or suck horribly at planning, haven't decided yet.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

God bless American politics.

It's a good time to be alive. You could make a drinking game out of this.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

The game is called response. The dumb drink because they are brainwashed and don't know better, and the wise drink because they know, and loath.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

The game is called response. The dumb drink because they are brainwashed and don't know better, and the wise drink because they know, and loath.

Sounds like a great party.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I don't see how relying on a finite resource as insurance to ones economy offers a solution that is more enticing. I understand our need for oil and the fallacy of that and a fiat currency. I also understand the future is tomorrow, and if I bet everything on something that may run out tomorrow I lost my bet. Somethings gotta give sometime, and sooner is better than later. While it may hurt, and reaaalll bad, we will feel that pain at some point, that's just the odds.

If you was running the show within the USA would you want the total collapse of the country to be on your watch?, and by total collapse I mean everything, the country would be back in the stone age.. Also there is very little to suggest that oil supplies will run out, I think the MSM have bluffed a lot of people with that one to push oil prices and now look the market has corrected. Do you not ask how 3 years ago there was a pending oil shortage but now nothing everything is going along as normal.

So with more oil than we know what to do with, a major country using its currency to sell said commodity that is very friendly with a main producer in Saudi that also has a very powerful family that relies on its resource what could go wrong?..

Have a read up on the Petro=Doller if you haven't already it will expalin everything I have stated

ADDED::This is about spot on

RA
edit on 11-8-2016 by slider1982 because: added

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I understand our relationship with oil, and also understand keeping things the same can spell demise if that can imply your expected death. My country is addicted to a drug, our body needs this drug, this drug is what we need to function. Like our bodies my country can ween itself off this drug.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
Thanks for the link. It actually proves what I said, genius.

this group proclaimed the formation of the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI) in October 2006. In August 2011, following the outbreak of the Syrian Civil War, ISI, under the leadership of al-Baghdadi, delegated a mission into Syria, which under the name Jabhat an-Nuṣrah li-Ahli ash-Shām (or al-Nusra Front) established a large presence in Sunni-majority Al-Raqqah, Idlib, Deir ez-Zor, and Aleppo provinces. The merger of ISI with al-Nusra Front to form the "Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant" (ISIL), as announced in April 2013 by al-Baghdadi, was however rejected by al-Nusra leader al-Julani, and by al-Qaeda leader al-Zawahiri who subsequently cut all ties with ISIL, in February 2014.[4][55][56][57]

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yes, the game is simple. You have to scull a full pint everytime Trump tweets a stupid comment and every time Hillary does not do a press conference.

The game is called 'You're gonna get drunk quickly'. So far, the winner lasted one hour then passed out.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I understand our relationship with oil, and also understand keeping things the same can spell demise if that can imply your expected death. My country is addicted to a drug, our body needs this drug, this drug is what we need to function. Like our bodies my country can ween itself off this drug.

I have just added a YT vid in my last response watch it as it is about as spot on as you will get.

In a ideal world yes.... We do not live in a ideal world, we live in a world of ego nutcases that are greedy and dangerous, if you think the status quo can change so fundamentally it simply can not ..

Please watch the video it is very informative..

RA

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Woah dude, that's like drinking everytime the f word is said in Boondock Saints. Legend has it strict drinking rules like that are part of population control.

edit on 11-8-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Honestly I'll watch it, and before I do I'll respond. I agree with you. But it will have to change, necessity will force it. Either we wise up and force accountability as a democracy should (which I doubt we will again I agree). But either way you look at it we will be forced with an option, change and survive, or me and my you won't be able to talk about this. The world and more specifically my country is truly insane and amnesiac. The past is irrelevant to our infinite wisdom and progress (laugh). Hopefully it's not as bad as it needs to be but so far suffering has pushed humanity forward in the face of necessity. It will happen either way, just like my way better.
edit on 11-8-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Thanks for the link. It actually proves what I said, genius.

this group proclaimed the formation of the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI) in October 2006. In August 2011, following the outbreak of the Syrian Civil War, ISI, under the leadership of al-Baghdadi, delegated a mission into Syria, which under the name Jabhat an-Nuṣrah li-Ahli ash-Shām (or al-Nusra Front) established a large presence in Sunni-majority Al-Raqqah, Idlib, Deir ez-Zor, and Aleppo provinces. The merger of ISI with al-Nusra Front to form the "Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant" (ISIL), as announced in April 2013 by al-Baghdadi, was however rejected by al-Nusra leader al-Julani, and by al-Qaeda leader al-Zawahiri who subsequently cut all ties with ISIL, in February 2014.[4][55][56][57]

The article clearly states that the organization was founded in 1999.

IS/ISIL/ISIS, like all things, changes over time, your blatant cherry-picking notwithstanding.

Face it; Muse was correct; you are incorrect, as is DJT (as usual.)

EDIT: An amendment ... I would allow that the core of the current movement resulted from actions taken around 2003. A Bush-appointed Iraqi government flunky sent 400,000 people home without a paycheck but with their automatic weapons. The modern result we usually call ISIS is a direct result of discontented Baathist generals and other army members.

Whichever "version" of IS/ISIL/ISIS you want to consider ... none of them were founded by Barack Obama. It's absurd to even say that out loud.
edit on 11-8-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

No.

This discussion is about ISIS not the 1999 version of al-queda you are referring to. ISIS and al-queda have been enemies since 2013/2014 when ISIS was formed.

The last "S" in ISIS stands for Sham, a region of Syria that ISIS took control of in 2013 after Obama armed them.

You can go back all the way to muhammed by linking one muslim terrorist organization to a predecessor if you try hard enough because they are all bascially Islam incarnated.

ISIS=ISLAM

ISLAM=ISIS
edit on 11-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

No.

This discussion is about ISIS not the 1999 version of al-queda you are referring to. ISIS and al-queda have been enemies since 2013/2014 when ISIS was formed.

The last "S" in ISIS stands for Sham, a region of Syria that ISIS took control of in 2013.

You can go back all the way to muhammed by linking one muslim terrorist organization to a predecessor if you try hard enough because they all bascially Islam incarnated.

ISIS=ISLAM

ISLAM=ISIS

You can't redefine history because it suits your narrative.

I suppose, extending your "logic" then, we could reduce the actions of every violent group of humans to some imaginary ancestor who applied the first club across the first cranium.

Words have meanings. Barack Obama didn't found IS/ISIL/ISIS/ISI or ISLAM.

Keep repeating the nonsense; I'll be the one ignoring you.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Isis was formed in 1999 dude.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Source?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join