It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: President Barack Obama 'Is the Founder of ISIS'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Here we go again.

Link

"ISIS is honoring president Obama," the Republican presidential nominee said during a rally at BB&T Center in Sunrise, Fla. "He is the founder of ISIS. He founded ISIS. And, I would say the co-founder would be crooked Hillary Clinton.

So Donald is going after the president and Hillary. I can't wait to see the media fallout over this. Keep the wall to wall DT coverage going! (no pun intended)

+36 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
That's another 100,000 votes for The Don.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I can't help but feel there is more important things that should be dug up and reported...

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Its ok for trump to say that, because is fans still think that barry is the muslim anti christ.

Enjoy the onslaught of angry people!!!

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969
No , that is generally Canadians living so far out of touch they still live in the last decade...

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
No , that is generally Canadians living so far out of touch they still live in the last decade...

Oh you, so predictable as usual, so hows that muslim president doing these days?

Oh and work on your insults
edit on 10-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I can't help but feel there is more important things that should be dug up and reported...

What could possibly be more important than hanging onto every word The Don says?

link   
Founder of ISIS..really!
Here is better idea...
Monday saying Donald Trump is a narcissistic “inhuman” fraudster, and neither Trump nor Hillary Clinton is fit for office. While McMullin has some conservative money behind him, it’s too late to get on the ballot in most states as an Independent. Undaunted, Trump pushed ahead with an economic speech pledging tax cuts, public works spending and a tough trade stance, but Maine Sen. Susan Collins and 50 national security experts renounced him, continuing the GOP exodus.
Cheers

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I wouldn't say that Obama founded the Islamic State.

But his (and Hillary's soon to be) policies have certainly fostered and aided the growth and surge of radical Islamism in the middle east and in the west.

He refuses to bomb their oil fields because of climate change, he laid out a 'no boots on the ground' policy, he drew a red line that was crossed.

If I were a radical Islamist with money to use to manipulate American politics, I would most certainly do everything I could to make sure the current administration's policies prevailed after this election. And by that I mean, I would support Hillary Clinton.

+41 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Enjoy a healthy dose of reality, evidence and reason!!!

Trump right again!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Enjoy a healthy dose of reality, evidence and reason!!!

Trump right again!!!

No where in the video does it say its obama fault that isis exist, fail just like donald.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Who's obamas?

+28 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

Swann clearly stated at the very end that the US knowingly created ISIS and it was under the leadership of Obama and his foreign policy. The buck stops with him.

edit on 10-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Trump is just doing his job of disinformation, misinformation and cementing his block head block.

Instead of explaining to the people how Hillary and Obama did truly assist ISIS he makes these hyperbolic statements that don't enlighten but en-frightens

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Who's obamas?

Hes a muslim communist that tried to destroy america with ebola.

+21 more 
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Trump playing korean starcraft against checkers again.
Here is how it will pan out.

1. Trump makes crazy allegation
2. Media grabs snippet, runs it for days nonstop
3. alt right starts doing their research
4. alt right fleshes out the story, trump is right
5. ??????
6. media discredited further
7. More votes for trump

Also Ben Swann has done great work for the past 5 years. One the best researched, principled journalist in the Biz. It's a slam dunk.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

Swann clearly stated at the very end that the US knowingly created ISIS and it was under the leadership of Obama and his foreign policy. The buck stops with him.

Ah ok, i liked the bit where obama said that america has done over 8000 bombing that killed isis militants and there leaders.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Nothing at all.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Instead of explaining to the people how Hillary and Obama did truly assist ISIS he makes these hyperbolic statements that don't enlighten but en-frightens

Well he certainly got you talking about it didn't he?

Trump clearly understands how the media works and knows how to manipulate it to his advantage, not like a communist dictator, but in a sense that he's forcing them to expose their own lies inadvertently.

edit on 8/10/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
Trump conveniently omitted John McCain. The GOP is just as guilty as the Democrats.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join