It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: President Barack Obama 'Is the Founder of ISIS'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hezbollah leader backs Trump's claim that Obama started ISIS

Sweet, now Lebanon's militant Hezbollah leader is using Trump's words as propaganda against the US.
(the word 'sweet' is used above, in a sarcastic manner)

How can people support Trump? This man's non-stop ignorant comments are dangerous.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine
Hezbollah leader backs Trump's claim that Obama started ISIS

Sweet, now Lebanon's militant Hezbollah leader is using Trump's words as propaganda against the US.
(the word 'sweet' is used above, in a sarcastic manner)

How can people support Trump? This man's non-stop ignorant comments are dangerous.

I still say the fact they fear Hillary in charge is significant.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
When Muslim Obama announced the iraq withdrawl date, the Iraqi generals that were still in hiding started to plan how to take over Iraq. Well they attacked, Obama did nothing and it snow balled to what it is today. I agree mommy and daddy is Hillary & Obama are the proud parents of Isis. Obama never had a real job and then one day president, man are we stupid to elect him!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Mr. Trump is Spot on with that Assessment , anyone who actually follows American History , and this case , In the Making , knows the Connections between the Obama Administration and the formation of the Terrorist Group known as ISIS .
edit on 13-8-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well, its obvious that Obama couldn't and didn't create ISIS as it was in its infancy before Obama was in office....but we can't certainly say that Trump is without question their biggest recruiter. Why no rambling and raging from the right about how he's continually bolstering this group with his reckless banter about the Muslim community?
edit on 13-8-2016 by Argus100 because: Removal of an extra word or 2

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: maxzen2004

Obama never had a real job before becoming president? I guess that whole U.S. Senator stuff was just made up to par the ol' resume?

Brilliant stuff there! I'll have to try that with mine!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argus100
a reply to: maxzen2004

Obama never had a real job before becoming president? I guess that whole U.S. Senator stuff was just made up to par the ol' resume?

Brilliant stuff there! I'll have to try that with mine!

I just looked it up the other day out of curiosity - - and because it gets posted here often.

Obama had 20 years experience before becoming president. Now some will argue it was the wrong kind of experience.

The article broke it down explaining his history of political involvement (job).

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: maxzen2004
When Muslim Obama announced the iraq withdrawl date, the Iraqi generals that were still in hiding started to plan how to take over Iraq. Well they attacked, Obama did nothing and it snow balled to what it is today. I agree mommy and daddy is Hillary & Obama are the proud parents of Isis. Obama never had a real job and then one day president, man are we stupid to elect him!

Bush signed the Status of Forces agreement to leave Iraq by 2011 in 2008. Not Obama. And take a wild guess who not only supported pulling but, would have done it even sooner Donald Trump Makes It Very Hard to Figure Out What He Really Thinks

On the eve of the 2008 presidential election, Trump told British GQ he supported John McCain but, “I wish he would promise to get us out of Iraq faster.”

“How does the United States get out of this situation?” Blitzer asked.

“You know how they get out? They get out. That’s how they get out,” Trump replied. “Declare victory and leave.”

“We’re keeping the lid on a little bit but the day we leave anyway it’s all going to blow up,” Trump said. “Compared to the person that takes over for Saddam Hussein, he will be considered a nice person. This guy will be the meanest, the worst guy and he’ll have one thing, one thing: he will hate America, and he’ll use that to flame.”

“Now, Iraq is a breeding ground for terrorists,” he said, “and the day we leave — it’s already falling apart, it has nothing to do with us even staying there — but the day we leave, that country is going to be taken over by somebody who’s meaner and more vicious than Hussein.”

“How does it end?” King asked.

“Well, it ends by somebody being intelligent and saying, ‘It’s time to leave.'” Trump replied.

“We should be out of Iraq. We should do it quickly and effectively,” he added. “You know I used to say in Vietnam, ‘Declare yourself a winner and leave,’ right? Maybe that’s what we have to do in Iraq.”

Does this mean you will call Bush and Trump Muslims? Would this the make electing Trump stupid?
edit on 14-8-2016 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

you shouldn't do any research for people who can. some ignorance shouldn't be denied, but appreciated; because of the simple fact you're not them, not better, just not them.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Quick question... When did ISIS/ISIL was founded? Under what U.S. administration, and with who's funds?...
OBAMA'S ADMINISTRATRION

But of course, the paid shills from the Obama administration are already working overtime to try to save their "saviour"...

edit on 14-8-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Quick question. Could you tell us who kept demanding for our forces to be removed from Iraq completely?

President Obama ignored general’s pleas to keep American military forces in Iraq

Do you even remember what western media kept calling for our forces to be removed completely from Iraq?

Heck, who were the leading forces even in this website calling for a complete removal of our troops?
edit on 14-8-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

So did the withdrawal proliferate ISIS, or was it Obama/Billary? Too convenient for the Neocon's that their worst predictions about withdrawing came exactly true.

From glancing the ends of the thread I'm not gathering a jist of remembrance of how the CIA etc meddling over there for generations now is the genesis of all this extremist stuff; how Bill Clinton used Al Qaeda in the Balkan's up past Y2K when supposedly they were on the terror list, etc.

Al-Qaeda in the Balkans

edit on 14-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
This document is one this forum mulled over months ago.

It states the DIA knew a Wahhabi nut group would likely take parts of Syria through the cauldron of the Syrian concocted rebellion where the rebels were mostly Wahhabi, Al Qaeda backed groups supplied by American proxies: Saudi and Qatar.

These groups DID NOT create ISIS

Isis was created out of the Iraq war and insurgency and jump started after Obama prematurely left Iraq. Isis only went to Syria to exploit that war already GOING ON.

Not to defend Obama but the statement by Trump is false and misleading

American black-op policy did want ISIS to assist in destroying Syria, true, and Obamas war on ISIS is a wimpy phony war...

That's what Trump should be telling the people, the truth not distorted nonsense.

Will wonders never cease. I generally agree with all you have to say here, Will, with the exception of the genesis if ISIS. The group founded in Iraq by al Zarkawi was a precursor to ISIS, but it was NOT ISIS. That tiny group did go to Syria to take advantage of the US fomented rebellion there and the ensuing chaos, without which ISIS would never have been.

ISIS was not until Baghdadi split from al Nusra, taking not only his own fighters but an even bigger chunk of al Nusra fighters with him to invade Iraq in the power vacuum Obama left there. They took themselves AND the weaponry that the US, and in particular the State Department, had supplied them with - weapons that the US took from Libya in the wake of the US fomented rebellion there, with the excuse that they were trying to "keep them out of the hands of terrorists"... by delivering them into the hands of... terrorists. In Syria.

The genesis of ISIS out of the ashes of what was left of Zarkawi's organization (together with some fresh blood recruited from al Nusra armed with the weapons supplied by the US) falls squarely on the shoulders of the Obama administration, and in particular Obama's State Department.

Which was owned and operated by Hillary.

Trying to cover these covert tracks is what Benghazi was all about. Also a Hillary production. It sure as hell wasn't about some dinky YouTube video that had all of 270 odd views when the balloon went up.

Now the Turkish Syrian border is as porous as our own Mexican border, which is how the bulk of the ISIS fighters get into ISISstan with the tacit approbation or the US and a wink-wink, nudge-nudge. And Turkey itself, with NATO approval, is well on it's way to becoming a fundamentalist Islamic state. My best guess at this point (but it IS only a guess), is that Erdogan is doing all he can to strengthen ISIS with a view towards annexing them in the future into a renewed Ottoman Empire. Sure, for the past 6 months or so Turkey has been making a show of "fighting" ISIS, but their fight against ISIS is every bit as half-assed as the US fight against ISIS.

It's a dog and pony show to placate the masses, and there are much bigger plans yet to unfold from under the table... and it all leads squarely back to the Obama administration's doorstep.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

" Obama had 20 years experience before becoming president. Now some will argue it was the wrong kind of experience. "

Well , yes , it was the Wrong Kind . First as a Rabble–Rouser Con Artist in Chicago , then getting the Idiots in Illinois to Vote him into the Senate . Yeah , 20 Years of BSing Gullible People who Never Learned from that Experience .

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join