It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Assange Suggests Murdered Seth Rich Was Wikileaks DNC Source!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

WHAT MIX?????
A dnc staffer leaked dnc info and was murdered.
TRUMP is not in the dnc.

You people are why trump will win. America will say f you justl ike they did to the gop.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: daaskapital

Any self-respecting media outlet would publish those leaks, because they are in the public interest. Indeed, some media organisations were publishing material released by Guccifer 2.0. If you want to have a go at Assange, have a go at those other media outlets too.

I'm totally over it.

But, if its going to be - - throw Trump into the mix too.

Mostly the usual responses. At least yours is creative.

I don't quite understand your reply, but of course Trump should be in the mix. All these public figures should be scrutinised. I would like to see what skeletons Trump has in his closet, just as i would like to see what is in Hillary's. At least these DNC leaks have led to some amount of transparency and accountability. If WikiLeaks could do the same to the RNC as well, it would be great. More transparency and accountability is good.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I am sorry... is there a rule somewhere that states if one party is hacked, then the other party must be hacked as well?

Can you link to your source?

I can't seem to find that rule anywhere, no matter how hard I look.

edit on R072016-08-10T02:07:21-05:00k078Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
a reply to: Ksihkehe

By the way Rich was conscious when he was found by police but died in the hospital.

Is the Washington DC police dept in on the conspiracy too?

I'm struggling to understand how what you're saying is in any way related to what I was talking about.

How did you go from Hillary is careless with information, which is what I said, to implying I'm nuts for saying the local police are in on it? I never said that.

I see the Trump effect is at work here. You take something I never said and try to ridicule me with it.

Fail.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: muse7

How do you know Guccifer had nothing?

Relying on the corrupt MSM to bring it to you? If he had nothing our government wouldn't have wasted time/money extraditing him to the US.

He committed a federal offense that's why he was extradited.

And how do you know he did have something?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: muse7
a reply to: Ksihkehe

By the way Rich was conscious when he was found by police but died in the hospital.

Is the Washington DC police dept in on the conspiracy too?

I'm struggling to understand how what you're saying is in any way related to what I was talking about.

How did you go from Hillary is careless with information, which is what I said, to implying I'm nuts for saying the local police are in on it? I never said that.

I see the Trump effect is at work here. You take something I never said and try to ridicule me with it.

Fail.

I asked you a question.

I never said you said something.

Do you think the washington PD is in on the conspiracy too?

If it indeed was a "hit" on him I'm pretty sure he would have told the officers or detectives that found him conscious
edit on 10-8-2016 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I don't know whats more frightening, the trail of scandals, corruption and dead bodies surrounding Clinton and the DNC, or the fact that her supporters don't care.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
So we've got how many DNC related murders or sudden deaths lately, vs. how many at the RNC? It's going to get difficult to staff some of these offices, at this rate. Snowden could make a lot of money teaching people how to disappear with a lot of information safely.

And I've always felt Snopes must be CIA - how else would they 'know' so much more than the rest of us who are haunting the internet? And so quickly, too...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I think this conversation is going in the wrong direction.

Forget about Trump or Clinton for a moment and think about what this actually means.

Is Assange actually talking about Seth Rich as his informant?

If the answer to that is yes, then why is Assange dropping his name like this? Especially after he was killed? Putting a reward out there?

It's hard for me to believe that Assange is making these kinds of accusations by a mere cursory review of loosely related facts. He says he has something more. What? What could Assange possibly have on Clinton that makes Rich's death so integral to the conversation? Why make moves like this so publicly without evidence?

Does that seem right to anyone?

There are only two ways this goes down. Either Assange is a liar and nothing happens, or October rolls by and a bombshell is released that puts Clinton in handcuffs.

Who makes these kinds of public declarations with so much potentially damaging information? What kind of guy can do this and get away with it for so long?

He's a broker. Information is his commodity. He knows he's going to get very rich doing this and he knows that a lot of people will go to jail. Julian Assange should be seen as a very dangerous man. Not evil or good, nothing so childish. But a man that holds so much information that his power is beyond our borders.

What do we actually know about Assange? How did this guy get so powerful so fast?
edit on 10 8 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The way the media buries things, this has to be released and timed in such a way that the press cannot cover it up by manufacturing something and ignoring it.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: IAMTAT

This plus the 20,000k reward from Wikileaks on any information on Seth Rich's death makes it pretty clear that he was a working with them.

It also shows how desperate the Clinton cabal is and indicates that Assange may truly have some gold that he is waiting for just the right moment to release.

I had thought he might have been the leaker by the execution style of his killing. Forced down on knees and shot in back. I wonder if Assange has proof that DNC or anyone tied to Hillary took out the hit for her to get Seth? That would be epic!

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

More transparency and accountability is good.

Well, I read this and all I can think of is those threads about invasion of privacy, the CCTV cameras, spying through your computer, etc.

Its kinda selective, isn't it?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I have been following the story all day, what powerful people control Bill and Hillary?

And what is at stake for them if she doesn't win the presidency?

Most importantly, IF SHE BECOMES PRESIDENT, what will become of America?

Very sad, where is justice, how much must we take?

My guess are the stakes are HUGE! I think the banking cartel wants to implode the economies of the world to usher in digital currency under Hillary. If Hillary wins, watch for the economic implosion sometime early in 2017.

If Seth was the Wikileaks source, expect them to hit back with everything they got including Wikileaks partnering with Snowden to exact revenge against Hillary and the people responsible.
edit on 10-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: typos

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaynkeel

originally posted by: JinMI

And I'm 90% positive nothing will come of this. Someone else will take the fall if anyone at all. Laws don't apply to them. I wonder what percentage of politicians are lawyers.

All the more reason if you have a legal background no public office position for you. Thats how the rules need to be changed. And where we went wrong in this country.

This principle goes all the way down to local politics. I'm railing against our local lawyermayor, somehow documents I request disappear from the municipal files. Even though I have original copies of the files that I kept from long ago, and I can prove there was a crime committed by someone with access to the records, I can't go to the local police. They won't touch it, and it could make my life even more difficult than it already is. The local press covered the last public meeting, where I formally asked our Solicitor if he could answer for that. He's not obliged to answer, nor is the lawyermayor. Even though I was interviewed after, the story never made it to print.

Not to jam up an important thread with my story, but it's bizarre. I use the Right-to-Know Law to uncover docs that I know will make govt officials look bad, and mettle them out piecemeal....elections are next year. I could describe the docs better, but for sake of space and topicality, I know where to look and they try to hide things I already have...literally committing crimes to cover up unremarkable abuses of power. It's just like Clinton, making a mountain out of a molehill with capital crimes to cover up mundane ones.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

How's he going to get "very rich doing this"?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Assange made that comment about his sources taking risks.. It made it sound like sources need to know they will be protected...

Hmmm. What if Seth was murdered because someone THOUGHT he was the leak..

Only they got bad Intel and offed the wrong person?

This could be why Assange offered a reward also.. To show his real leak that he won't stand for this and he will try to protect him/her?

I suppose at this point anything is possible...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I can't help to think of the analogy of Assange having only so many rounds in the chamber. Once he shoots them all off, it's click-click-click....

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312
Assange made that comment about his sources taking risks.. It made it sound like sources need to know they will be protected...

Hmmm. What if Seth was murdered because someone THOUGHT he was the leak..

Only they got bad Intel and offed the wrong person?

This could be why Assange offered a reward also.. To show his real leak that he won't stand for this and he will try to protect him/her?

I suppose at this point anything is possible...

Yes, anything is indeed possible. But, the implication is that Assange does know the true source who was apparently tragically murdered. Perhaps we can't trust Assange either until further information appears to verify his "implication", but the PR people are gonna be losing serious sleep, regardless, if the MSM starts to go with this. Of course, implications are huge here but my opinion doesn't matter anyway at this point. If this panned out as true, it wouldn't surprise me in the least; sadly, it would only verify my suspicions, along with a growing number of citizens, of not only a rigged system, but a deadly one with a rabbit hole that goes beyond what most of us can endure.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: projectvxn

How's he going to get "very rich doing this"?

There are a million ways for a guy like Assange to get rich off of this.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
Massive story,

I expect Clinton may well drop out "due to health concerns", now that Diazepam Picture could make a lot of sense and could well have been a set up as was the one of her being helped up the stairs..

RA

BINGO! Hillary Clinton will not be on the November 8th ballot. Buzzards are circling above her already.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join