It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Assange Suggests Murdered Seth Rich Was Wikileaks DNC Source!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 31Bravo
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh wait maybe I'm confused - what embassy is it that Assange is protected by??

He's a guest of the Ecuadorean embassy in London. He's guarded by Ecuadorean police, and several separate UK/US? vans filled with surveillance equipment both obvious and covert. I think it's been four years now, but even so, he managed to assist Snowden to leave HongKong and get on a flight (one of a dozen or more that were in his name) to Moscow. Snowden was also probably headed for Ecuador when his passport was yanked in flight and he was marooned in Moscow.

What I can't figure out is why he still has access to the internet.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Wouldn't it seem plausible that if it were Russian intelligence hacking the DNC, maybe Mr Rich was threatened or blackmailed by them, and offed when he didn't cooperate? (Or after he did, to prevent him from talking) ?

There may be multiple bad actors here.

I cannot imagine the Russians would be that stupid, if that came to light and it was shown that they where trying to influence the election that is only going to end one way in War.

RA

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Nah, it was pretty obvious he was trying to talk out both sides of his mouth. Seth Rich was most likely the leaker.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian

originally posted by: 31Bravo
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh wait maybe I'm confused - what embassy is it that Assange is protected by??

He's a guest of the Ecuadorean embassy in London. He's guarded by Ecuadorean police, and several separate UK/US? vans filled with surveillance equipment both obvious and covert. I think it's been four years now, but even so, he managed to assist Snowden to leave HongKong and get on a flight (one of a dozen or more that were in his name) to Moscow. Snowden was also probably headed for Ecuador when his passport was yanked in flight and he was marooned in Moscow.

What I can't figure out is why he still has access to the internet.

Because he is on Ecuadorian soil, there is noway to restrict his access unless you restricted the whole embassy and that is not a option for obvious reasons.

A side note the UK stated some time ago that they where stepping down the operation at his location as it was shown to be costing millions and millions of pounds.. Of course no one knows for sure what is in place currently..

RA

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
If so, did Seth Rich commit treason?

Just curious if it goes to that extent.
No, dnc material and Clinton campaign corruption would not be protected or "classified" legally...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhantomLimb
a reply to: projectvxn

Nah, it was pretty obvious he was trying to talk out both sides of his mouth. Seth Rich was most likely the leaker.

I am not willing to make that determination just yet.

I want something more concrete than allusions to the idea.

That's all Mr. Assange really did.

Now, as far as likelyhood, that is something in the realm of speculation. I had strong suspicions that it was Mr. Rich well before this news, but I like to wait for facts before committing to a conclusion here.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: Annee
If so, did Seth Rich commit treason?

Just curious if it goes to that extent.
No, dnc material and Clinton campaign corruption would not be protected or "classified" legally...

Thank you

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm thinking October Surprise.

This thing is building to something BIG like that.
Expect to hear more about a company called 'Energy Pioneer Solutions'.

An air conditioning company? That's BIG?

Here's what Bloomberg sees:

"Energy Pioneer Solutions, Inc. provides energy-saving solutions. It offers upgrades/improvements, such infiltration leaks correction, ductwork and distribution improvement, programmable thermostats installation, wall and attic insulation improvement, and high-efficiency lights installation; and hot water heater, furnace, and air conditioner improvements. The company serves residential property owners and renters, commercial property owners and lessees, schools, and other public institutions. Energy Pioneer Solutions, Inc. was formerly known as Conserve Energy USA, Inc. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Hastings, Nebraska."

How is this air conditioning company going to play a major role in anything?

*EDIT*****

Wait, you don't mean.... Not that. You sick bastard.

edit on 9-8-2016 by Tempter because: clarification

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Good grief!

This is a clear admittance that this guy was a source.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Probably has something to do with this:

Clinton Charity Aided Clinton Friends

The $2 million commitment was placed on the agenda for a September 2010 conference of the Clinton Global Initiative at Mr. Clinton’s urging, according to a document from the period and people familiar with the matter.

Mr. Clinton also personally endorsed the company, Energy Pioneer Solutions Inc., to then-Energy Secretary Steven Chu for a federal grant that year, said people with knowledge of the endorsement.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Assange seems to be planting seeds here.

This is extremely interesting as the death itself seems to be pretty convenient.

I picked this story up about 2 hours ago and didn't post it because I'm still busy researching what was actually said, or at least if there is something else Assange could have meant by this statement.

Same thing I was doing.. I just left it for somebody else to do and went to go eat. I wanted something a little bit more concrete because it could go both ways.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

"Energy Pioneer Solutions, Inc. provides energy-saving solutions. It offers upgrades/improvements, such infiltration leaks correction, ductwork and distribution improvement, programmable thermostats installation, wall and attic insulation improvement, and high-efficiency lights installation; and hot water heater, furnace, and air conditioner improvements. The company serves residential property owners and renters, commercial property owners and lessees, schools, and other public institutions. Energy Pioneer Solutions, Inc. was formerly known as Conserve Energy USA, Inc. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Hastings, Nebraska."

*EDIT*****

lol...Check out the owners of Energy Pioneer Solutions...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

It's always better to be right than to be first.

Sometimes you want to get ahead of the story, but doing so tends to leave facts behind.

Off Topic...
BTW, Why a Psylocke avatar when Captain Unohana is so much hotter in a bikini?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

*EDIT*****

I focuses on It offers upgrades/improvements, such infiltration leaks correction,

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

*EDIT*****

Holy SH!T. It never ceases to amaze me the size of the corruption in this country. It's really staggering. Sadly staggering.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

On Tuesday Wikileaks offered a $20,000 reward for information on the murder of DNC staffer Seth rich

Why would they do this? Offer this reward for a stranger?
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

He's basically admitting this guy was the leaker
This should be a headline story but of course we know it won’t

Julian Assange offers 20,000 reward for DNC Murder victim…Asserts he was Leaker

edit on 9-8-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

*EDIT*****

Holy SH!T. It never ceases to amaze me the size of the corruption in this country. It's really staggering. Sadly staggering.

The owners of Energy Pioneer Solutions stand to lose a fortune if Hillary Clinton loses the election....They are ALL DNC big wigs, Clinton cronies/donors and Bill's mistress(es).
Seth Rich worked for TWO of them.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Kudos to those of you who saw this awhile ago. This rabbit hole is going to get much deeper.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Kudos to those of you who saw this awhile ago. This rabbit hole is going to get much deeper.

No my friend the rabbit hole will be buried very, very deep

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The plot thickens.
Too coincidental that everyone who squeaks against her gets exterminated.
Do the Clinton bots ever wake up and see through her?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join