It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando shooter's father attends Hillary Clinton rally in Kissimmee

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Ann Coulter wrote an article about the DNC convention satirically titled "When do the mothers of ISIS speak?".

Now it is actually happening.

Surreal.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Oh, he can, but right there behind her in the shot.

That's priceless.

"I love the Taliban! I hate gays! I love Hillary!"

Vote for her ...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Wow- I hope none of you are related to a guilty criminal one day.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Lol my family has connections to Trafficante so... Too late.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
This is hilarious.
The bitter irony.

I don't suppose you can tell us WHY you think this is hilarious or ironic? The man's a Democrat and he went to hear the Democratic candidate's speech... What's funny? Where's the irony?

Or is it simply a 'guilt by association' hit piece? Are you suggesting that this man, Democrats or Hillary Clinton are terrorists? I don't get it...
edit on 8/9/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Interesting.
I had always hoped that I am not related to a criminal one day.
I like to think that I come from a good family.

But I have blood relatives that are cops.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Interesting.

then I guess youre just as likely to be related to a criminal as the next guy huh? Will you be condemned for a guilty persons actions?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Looks like Hillary has wrapped up the sharia vote!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
It is hilarious watching the libs try to defend this guy. The optics are priceless.

Remember how they tried to hang David Duke around Trump's neck? Can you imagine the New York Times hit pieces if Dylan Roof's parents showed up at the GOP convention?

Nothing like liberal hypocrisy on display.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Most people who have criminal relatives don't have criminal relatives who have murdered 49 and injured 53 within the past year.

What you have thought if one of Tim McVeigh's parents had appeared prominently at a campaign rally with Bob Dole in 1996?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Interesting.

then I guess youre just as likely to be related to a criminal as the next guy huh? Will you be condemned for a guilty persons actions?

I missed the part were this guy in the OP was arrested, stood trial and is awaiting execution because his son was a Democrat.

Yep... his son was a Democrat.
A gay hating Islamic Democrat.
edit on b000000312016-08-09T08:54:54-05:0008America/ChicagoTue, 09 Aug 2016 08:54:54 -0500800000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

While Hilary was speaking about the victims of the Orando shooting, their killer's father was sitting behind Hilary smiling. Do you think nothing of it?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I live in a country where innocent people aren't found guilty because of a family members actions. Going after families of law breakers is something more akin to sharia law. So, all you my friend.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

No said he is guilty of anything, besides lack of taste, but I suppose unfounded accusations and and moral high-horsing is common in your country?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

No said he is guilty of anything, besides lack of taste, but I suppose unfounded accusations and and moral high-horsing is common in your country?

You are the OP of this nonsense. YOU are the one with the moral high horsing. If you weren't trying to lump him in with his son, why even make the thread? Veiled accusations. Thats what this is.

Keep it as ambiguous as you can, but its painfully clear what youre doing by calling attention to this.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

You are the OP of this nonsense. YOU are the one with the moral high horsing. If you weren't trying to lump him in with his son, why even make the thread? Veiled accusations. Thats what this is.

Keep it as ambiguous as you can, but its painfully clear what youre doing by calling attention to this.

Omar Mateen's homophobia and Islamism came from somewhere, and I'm guessing it wasn't from a cereal box. Veiled accusations? That's your projection speaking.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

I live in a country where innocent people aren't found guilty because of a family members actions. Going after families of law breakers is something more akin to sharia law. So, all you my friend.

No, not really me.
You.
You are the one that posted this:

I am the guy that realizes that he has not been charged, tried or condemned.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

We didn't call attention to it.

The local press did. Perhaps you should write your angry emails to them.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
Are you suggesting that this man, Democrats or Hillary Clinton are terrorists? I don't get it...

YES!

The Federal Government with its generations long multi-faceted Politics of Fear & Global Imperialism, which is perpetrated by its 2 Party System, and Media attack dog pack, and DIA/CIA/DEA/etc/etc, is a terrorist on every possible level. You should know that by now.

Sharia Law, rule by intimidation: terrorism.
edit on 9-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
What a slap in the face.

Noor Zahi Salman, Mateen's wife, has been missing for 8 weeks. Media is completely ignoring it. Remember who these enablers support.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join