It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando shooter's father attends Hillary Clinton rally in Kissimmee

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
This is hilarious.

Orlando shooter's father attends Hillary Clinton rally in Kissimmee

Hillary Clinton spoke to a crowd in Kissimee, just south of Orlando. She was supposed to be talking jobs, but started the speech off paying tribute to those affected by the Pulse Nightclub shooting.

"I know how many people, families, loved ones, and friends are still grieving, and we will be with you as you rebuild your lives."

WPTV happened to notice the man, who has a mustache and was wearing a red hat, behind Secretary Clinton. That's Seddique Mateen.

The bitter irony.

What a circus. I can see this as a negative for the Clinton Campaign.

edit on 9-8-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I don't see what the problem is? Did the father do the shooting? maybe he was there to offer support to his sons victims or just to show support for his political party. He is also a victim imagine what he has been through.
Are we to blame the father for some reason? I ask again why should he not be there?.
edit on 9-8-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Not hilarious. Disgusting, disturbing, distasteful.

Anything but hilarious.

But hey, you can't make this # up can you?

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

The guy should have just disappeared from the limelight. Instead he went on TV the day after the shooting, condemned gays, condoned sharia law, and now he's attending a Hillary rally.

Yup. You can't make this # up. It's pretty sad.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
can someone who believes that this thread has any merit - please explain coherently why they think that :

the father of a criminal should have his rights limited ?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Thing is it is his right to be there and say what he wants.
Oh what ever an obvious circle clinton hate jerk.
He didn't do the shooting why are you saying he shouldn't be there? what happened to the guys freedom? or do you only want freedom for people who agree with you?....
You know don't bother enjoy all.

(Oh and for the record I want Trump).

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
can someone who believes that this thread has any merit - please explain coherently why they think that :

the father of a criminal should have his rights limited ?

Who said that?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Yea it's George Zimmerman's right to brag about killing Trayvon Martin legally, but it doesn't make it right.

Mateen's father has not done much to try and solve the problems of:

1. Islamic Terrorism
2. Mass Shootings in America
3. Homophobia both domestic and abroad.

If he wants to gain any sympathy from me in this tragedy then he should be addressing one of those three, if not all three, of those issues PUBLICLY.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

It is not a matter of limiting his rights. It was merely an observation that will not work in Hillary's favor. This is for the same reason that people were in an uproar because there was to be a mosque or something at ground zero memorial by freedom tower or whatever. In that instance the did not build out of respect to sensibilities. In this case, Hillary has sabotaged herself much the same as Trump is accused of with his gaffe's. This is the equivelant of that Duke endorsement people get so worked up about, but IMO worse.

At least the trips K member is merely spewing ignorance and idiocy. This mans father spits out violent vitriol to justify the murderous actions of his son. This guys son was like an American bin-Laden in the eyes of the American voter base. I think Hillary is setting herself up to drop out of the race. Maybe even a possibly bringing Bernie back.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Too chez!

For what its worth, I wouldn't expect to see a borderline "Islamofascist" (I hate that Neocon word lol) Taliban advocate at a Republican rally.

So perhaps he belongs at a Democrat rally........But Wait:

On June 13, Seddique posted on Facebook that he was “saddened by his son’s actions during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan,” as translated by CBS News. But then he goes onto say, “God will punish those involved in homosexuality…not an issue that humans should deal with.” heavy.com...

Him sitting right behind her in like that, just with a huge smile, is odd. Almost like some odd psyop play.

edit on 9-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Him sitting right behind her in like that, just with a huge smile, is odd. Almost like some odd psyop play.

Thats exactly what it is. To what end though??

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Who knows? Time will only tell it seems.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Your guess is better than mine. I still dont have one...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Now that I've thunk some more about my first sentence...

It's interesting actually, that Muslim's (er Sharia Law people) in their 'native habitats' would actually be classified as "conservative", and "right wing".

Then we have post 9/11 United States to consider.

And the Dem's targeting all minorities and such, as if institutionally they actually care about them.

But gays, liberal politics, dont make sense with a Sharia Law advocate.

So perhaps the solution to the riddle is he recognizes and identifies with the innate totalitarianism slant we're starting to see in todays fresh "progressives"?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Thing is it is his right to be there and say what he wants.
Oh what ever an obvious circle clinton hate jerk.
He didn't do the shooting why are you saying he shouldn't be there? what happened to the guys freedom? or do you only want freedom for people who agree with you?....
You know don't bother enjoy all.

(Oh and for the record I want Trump).

I think the OP was pointing out how ironic it all is not that he doesn't have rights.
edit on 9-8-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
In the video he puts his hat on when Hilary starts speaking about the Orlando Shooting.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
well if I were picking out of a hat, could it be connected to try and associate an acceptance of the reemergence of the Taliban? So maybe the purpose is twofold. Expose his association to the Taliban as some kind of wicked attempt to normalize their return, and perhaps as domestic propaganda for his home country??

Thats what I got so far.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Well she did open the door with the Khans.

And he is an islamist too.

So, who is really surprised?

I'm not sure people should be worried about nationalists or even the KKK anymore.

So what is she saying to the public with that guy around her?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
well if I were picking out of a hat, could it be connected to try and associate an acceptance of the reemergence of the Taliban? So maybe the purpose is twofold. Expose his association to the Taliban as some kind of wicked attempt to normalize their return, and perhaps as domestic propaganda for his home country??

Thats what I got so far.

That's nice, considering 2 teachers were kidnaped in Kabul by the taliban, yesterday.

1 american and 1 aussie, I believe.

www.rt.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

yea I really really dislike the Taliban. Almost as bad as a dislike Hillary, but she is still worse in my book. One of the biggest reasons we cannot have another Democrat presidency is because they will let the Taliban slide back into the politics of Afghanistan. They lost their right to exist when they refused to turn over OBL after 9/11. It will NEVER be forgiven, it will never be forgotten.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join