It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fix Is In

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
All i can say is... if Hillary gets in, Russia China NK and USA along with who knows else will create a War because Hillary is all about War and Power and all the Psycho craziness that goes with it.

Time to run to the hills!

Odd how we have different perceptions on the same subject. I see Trump as much more aggressive and crazy...he's the one that mentioned using Nukes. You ok with that?

thinkprogress.org...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

All i can say is... if Hillary gets in, Russia China NK and USA along with who knows else will create a War because Hillary is all about War and Power and all the Psycho craziness that goes with it.

Odd how we have different perceptions on the same subject. I see Trump as much more aggressive and crazy...he's the one that mentioned using Nukes. You ok with that?

thinkprogress.org...

He said he would not take the option off the table - when asked the question if he would take the option off the table. They are supposed to be a deterrent. If your enemy knows you don't have the back bone to use them then you are in trouble. I don't know of any President who has ruled out the use of nukes. If you do could you please link the quote.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I think you are right. She'll dabble in the ME once too often and burn too many bridges and that will be the trigger for WWIII.

edit on 8/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Trump said he would be the last person to use nukes, but we're too busy stacking the deck to care.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I think she's dangerous.

Trump wears it on his sleeve, he's not as crazy as he may seem from time to time. It's the quiet ones that don't say anything that you have to be careful about.

She hasnt had a press conference, she's got a long list of dead people on her hands, and people are writing books about her now because they're worried she may get in and want to warn the general public. People with evidence keep dying and well.. that's my take on it anyways.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Trump said he would be the last person to use nukes, but we're too busy stacking the deck to care.

Pretty much.
The power of the media is so strong, it would literally be one of the seminal moments in known history if Trump won. To overcome that many lies (and the fools who repeat them).

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I think you are right. She'll dabble in the ME once too often and burn too many bridges and that will be the trigger for WWIII.

I can see her doing that no doubt in my mind. She'd be like an Iron Golem, no stopping until everything is smashed into tiny bits, towards her climb to 'god hood'. I've seen the patterns of the administrations over the years, it never gets better it just gets worse. And the MSN keeps on hiding it from everyone, even though we're aware of it now. Like a child with a cookie in it's hand insisting it didn't steal anything.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

They own the legal profession.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Pretty much.
The power of the media is so strong, it would literally be one of the seminal moments in known history if Trump won. To overcome that many lies (and the fools who repeat them).

Every insidious trick of propaganda is being displayed here, that Himmler would take notes. At the very least, this campaign proves to be a fruitful study in the abuse of propaganda and confirmation bias.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Pretty much.

Every insidious trick of propaganda is being displayed here, that Himmler would take notes. At the very least, this campaign proves to be a fruitful study in the abuse of propaganda and confirmation bias.

We're witnessing the Alinsky playbook in full force.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
If things go down hill and Trump is out, we'll have to start making bets on whether or not Hillary will blow up the planet in her first year or second.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

FIRST of all we need to return to a DURABLE goods economy, all the new models of garbage are ridiculous.
SOME HOW we have to convince commerce to reinvest in it's participants on a more meaningful level ,instead of just USING them and discarding employees,and aid in national development in the sciences OUTSIDE of profit AND THE MILITARY.
I HAVE NO idea how that would be done

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

IF THAT happens I'M getting PAID by a foreign power!
MANY would LOVE to finance militias so we will be on THEIR side when it's over.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
My opinions aren't very popular, i realize that. I'm just being honest though, it's how i see this playing out.

edit on 8/8/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I'd go with Russia, definately Russia!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

My opinions aren't very popular, i realize that. I'm just being honest though, it's how i see this playing out.

The same thing was said when Obama was running for office and the world is still here. We didn't blow up.

Something about politics brings out the ignorance and inner drama queen out of people. If Hillary is elected, it will pretty much be an extension of the Obama administration and he actually did a decent job.

People need to pull their collective heads out of their asses.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

hillary supporters burning signs down now

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

IF THAT happens I'M getting PAID by a foreign power!
MANY would LOVE to finance militias so we will be on THEIR side when it's over.

The militias are nothing more than a bunch of nancy boys that like to get together on the weekends and show off their latest cosmetics for their firearms.

If they spent more time training and working on their skills, I would be more impressed.

As it is now, they are male glamour clubs.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

The same thing was said when Obama was running for office and the world is still here. We didn't blow up.

Something about politics brings out the ignorance and inner drama queen out of people. If Hillary is elected, it will pretty much be an extension of the Obama administration and he actually did a decent job.

People need to pull their collective heads out of their asses.

hmm was that a Message from the Hillary Fanbase Broadcast Corp?

I feel the same, people need to pull their 'collective heads out of their asses'. Couldn't agree more.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

hillary supporters burning signs down now

twitter.com...

How do we know they were Hillary supporters?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join