It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fix Is In

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Maybe if you posted more memes it would help.

Or create another thread where you can all still be surprised that Hilary remains the best candidate in the eyes of the American public.

Either way I'd say get over it. It's starting to look really desperate when you cry in every thread.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Maybe your post can be removed for Trolling, because I'm sure mine will!

remove mods

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Ah...

originally posted by: awareness10
Things that 'don't make sense'...

Could you really live with this every day?

But this isn't trolling?

I get it, your happy for all the anti-Hilary troll posts and memes. But as soon as anyone goes anti-Trump you go running to the mods. Pathetic.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Those memes actually apply to the topic unlike your post. Keep showing your true colors.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

My posts apply to the topic.

The topic is "The Fix is in"
My posts were regarding how this topic is for cry babies.
You then cried to the mods, I'd say I have the most accurate posts in this entire thread.

You somehow think an image of Hilary wearing different coloured outfits is relevant to the topic.
I can see why you are a Trump supporter.
edit on 8-8-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

My posts apply to the topic.

The topic is "The Fix is in"
My posts were regarding how this topic is for cry babies.
You then cried to the mods, I'd say I have the most accurate posts in this entire thread.

You somehow think an image of Hilary wearing different coloured outfits is relevant to the topic.
I can see why you are a Trump supporter.

Against Government Corruption, Supports Hillary Clinton. Yea, that means a lot to me especially as a previous Bernie supporter. You just keep acting like you know everything about me, because honestly you sound like a pissed off idiot. In this thread and the last 2 that I have seen you post in. Enjoy your account while it lasts, because not many people like an obvious Hillary troll around here.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: -Blackout-

There's no fix. The only reason Hillary is going to win is that the GOP's alternative is even worse than her. Hillary sucks. Trump sucks more. Simple, not conspiratorial. But, I fully expect Trump supporters, (who are clearly in the minority in this country), to whine and cry about being cheated somehow. THAT's what we should be prepared for - the mother-lode of finger-pointing, blame-casting and fix claiming. It's already started, orchestrated by the candidate himself, who knows full well he hasn't got a chance. So his ego stokes up this phony 'fix' claim. Phony - just like Trump. I'm sure Trump's show on FOX is going to earn HUGE ratings in 2017.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

I'm not inclined to do a bunch of research on the claims of Hillary lies.

Thats the problem with almost EVERY Hillary OR Trump supporter. No one wants to research, as that would prove THEIR (your) candidate is a douche,

so a few lies here and there don't matter to me.

Oh you poor soul. You better tug your skirt down a bit, your hillary is showing again.

Dorian Soran v2.0
edit on 8-8-2016 by DorianSoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

The fix has been in place for a long time. However it became blatant back when Ron Paul started his presidential campaign runs.

Hillary is the chosen one and likely negotiated back on 08 when Obama took the crown. She is too well connected ,calculated , and egotistical to have run a second time without having been guaranteed the win up front.

The DNC leaks also confirmed the system is rigged but make no mistake that the GOP does and did the same thing to Ron Paul. Its not about the party (DNC or GOP), it about getting the most corporate friendly candidate that can be bought off.

Hillary is the poster child for corporate prostitution .

edit on 13831America/ChicagoMon, 08 Aug 2016 11:13:34 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

The fix has been in place for a long time. However it became blatant back when Ron Paul started his presidential campaign runs.

Hillary is the chosen one and likely negotiated back on 08 when Obama took the crown. She is too well connected ,calculated , and egotistical to have run a second time without having been guaranteed the win up front.

The DNC leaks also confirmed the system is rigged but make no mistake that the GOP does and did the same thing to Ron Paul. Its not about the party (DNC or GOP), it about getting the most corporate friendly candidate that can be bought off.

Hillary is the poster child for corporate prostitution .

That's right ... it has always been there (try looking up the vitriolic attack ads against Barry Goldwater - they actually got a group of shrinks together to assess whether he was mental and concluded he was without ever speaking with him!.. sound familiar?). The reason it is now so obvious is that it has to be in order to stem the much bigger revolt against the mainstream which really took off in 2012 with Ron Paul.

Watch out if Hillary gets elected - there will be a concerted and very dangerous effort to crush any resistance before it grows further because on this trajectory a Trump like candidate would win every state in 2020.

David Plouffe, President Obama’s former campaign manager, proposed the idea in June. “It is not enough to simply beat Trump,” he wrote on Twitter. “He must be destroyed thoroughly. His kind must not rise again.”

Here is the recent anti Trump ad. If you look closely you can also see the microsecond frame of a 1964 advert against Goldwater

And here is the 1964 advert against Goldwater

This shows that the democrats are just following a political playbook. Their faux outrage at Trump is simply the same faux outrage at ANYOINE who threatens the status quo. They rely on an uninformed electorate to buy the same canned lies. They play to fears whilst all the time accusing the opposition of playing to fears.
edit on 8/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

That's right ... it has always been there (try looking up the vitriolic attack ads against Barry Goldwater - they actually got a group of shrinks together to assess whether he was mental and concluded he was without ever speaking with him!.. sound familiar?).

Ah, yes Barry. I was a Goldwater Republican.

He was doing good until he banged the War Drums a bit too loud and people got scared.

“I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!” - - Barry Goldwater

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Billion dollar corporations are not spending millions in lobbying and $upporting both DNC and the GOP each year for the fun of it without getting something in return.

Why would a billion dollar corporation gamble with 50/50 odds when they don't have too , nor is it illegal for them to support both sides of the coins?

If common sense is not enough then you can look up Harvard law professor Larry Lessig and a Princeton Study that confirmed that the system is rigged and sides the majority of times with those with the big pockets.

Its the political cheerleaders that still believe that there is a difference between the two parties that are responsible for allowing the corruption to expand within our gov't.

edit on 25831America/ChicagoMon, 08 Aug 2016 12:25:03 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Did you see this video? Im sure you have.

www.youtube.com...

Guy is a computer programmer and he discusses voter fraud technology. How simple it is to rig an election.

I guess I knew this stuff was out there, but hearing him explain it just freaks me out. I would like to pretend that democrats wouldn't fix this election......but who knows at this point.

edit on 8-8-2016 by kellynap43 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Did you see this video? Im sure you have.

www.youtube.com...

Guy is a computer programmer and he discusses voter fraud technology. How simple it is to rig an election.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

That's right ... it has always been there (try looking up the vitriolic attack ads against Barry Goldwater - they actually got a group of shrinks together to assess whether he was mental and concluded he was without ever speaking with him!.. sound familiar?).

He was doing good until he banged the War Drums a bit too loud and people got scared.

“I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!” - - Barry Goldwater

One of the best quotes around. His support for the Vietnam war was his problem but he also got hammered by Johnson's media. They even had an advert showing a child being blown up by a nuclear bomb!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

OH come ON ...YOU say that ?
AFTER JOHNSON?
Nixon had that ghoul Kissinger to patch things up for him.
Please...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

OH come ON ...YOU say that ?
AFTER JOHNSON?
Nixon had that ghoul Kissinger to patch things up for him.
Please...

Hey! You left out Biden.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

KKK exists because YOU should have "disappearred" them when they crossed you in the first place.
WE can't kill them because of laws,change the laws and I'LL go kill them,they are vile and beneath me.
Evangelicals are only amusing.
We are not to judge but by acts alone, as they would pertain to faith and its views.
If God is meant as an avenger to someone,THEY aren't practicing Christianity correctly.
If we're talking about ISLAM we only mean to speak to those who support shariah laws in our attacks.
IF WE can't tell.... ISLAM and ALL of its followers are SUSPECTED of being Jihadists or supporting them...at this time.
THESE are not my wishes.
THIS is what IS done to fight Jihadist elements.
If Trump says he wants THIS OR THAT and WE don't ,it won't happen.
WE don't like internment camps,profiling off appearances and expressions,or killing the wrong people.
HOW would YOU oppose Jihad if YOU were the west?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

One of the best quotes around. His support for the Vietnam war was his problem but he also got hammered by Johnson's media. They even had an advert showing a child being blown up by a nuclear bomb!

I agree. I'm a "Get it done now", then pick up the pieces and start over person. Not drag something on for 20+ years.

But, I watched this happen in first person. He took a nose dive practically over night.

Did not have internet back then. Don't think 24 hours news yet, or cable.

Families still gathered together for the nightly news. Mostly it was newspapers.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I see no REASON to insult you here....shotgun out the front door...BUT I BET HE can pronounce NUCLEAR correctly and isn't running Obama for his Father like Cheney.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join