It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA ending the ISS live feed...because of UFO's????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
NASA announced in a statement published on its website on July 29 that it will begin phasing out NASA Television’s Space Station Live program sometime in August and it will be discontinued on Sept. 1. NASA has in the past inexplicably shut off its live feed from ISS when a strange object has come into view. However, NASA claims it never interrupts live transmission from the ISS because of UFOs flying near the space station. They say that the video transmission interruptions are due to "loss of signals." Are they doing it because they're fed up with "UFO spotters" capturing these objects on the ISS's live stream and then posting them on YouTube? Or could it be that NASA is preventing something from being captured on camera in the near future? Any ideas?

edit on 8/6/2016 by shawmanfromny because: grammar

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Who knows what NASA are doing, but they haven't been entirely honest about their UFO investigations, I'll say that much. I watched a lot of those feeds, and I seen a lot of threads about alleged UFO's on here, most of the ones I seen were reflections and lens flares (of which there were a lot on the various glass layers).

The second video you posted there though is interesting, definitely an object, no idea what it could be, although a mundane explanation could still probably be found.

Additionally, the N.R.O. were involved with a recent spy satellite launch, it's pure conjecture, but their name has also been involved with UFO investigation.

The United Launch Alliance (ULA) rocket successfully blasted off Thursday morning carrying the classified NROL-61 satellite on behalf of the National Reconnaissance Office, the US intelligence agency which oversees America’s spy satellites.

www.rt.com...
edit on -180002016-08-06T16:38:05-05:000000000531201605082016Sat, 06 Aug 2016 16:38:05 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Do you have a source for NASA saying they'll be stopping the live feeds?
edit on 8/6/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Well, while they have said they are stopping the feed, if they don't give or have a particular reason, why don't you e-mail the ISS section to see what they might say.

edit on 6-8-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
As George Carlin used to call them, I see it quite fitting right here.

Nasshole's!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
They're shutting it down actually because the Planet X system is regularly appearing on there, this has to be the primary reason! although I do acknowledge there have been UFO sightings on there that may have been sensitive too.

Ive dissected these reoccurring images of PX in further detail in my thread, this is also what I've seen in the sky on many occasions.

Here's a recent capture from the ISS. Over the next few images you'll see it broken down. We can see the true size of the core object in the pink And black picture (a white dot) this is many times bigger than Jupiter and isn't far now. The larger (What is usually) pinky red sphere in the original pics, is an iron oxide charged sphere around the core object (brown dwarf). The swirling arms are the 'bow shock wave/vortex swirl' also called 'wings' there are objects within them also, same as I'm seeing down here.

Original top left

This thread is updated

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-8-2016 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2016 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

You're kidding, right?

Edit: Nevermind....I remember that train wreck of a thread....You're not kidding..

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Link to source please..

And what explanation have they gave to do it ?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Just an idea, but if earth is regularly being visited by craft - either ours or otherwise - it stands to reason that there would be a transit schedule set up to organise these visits.

Would be interesting to see it their is a pattern in the live feeds being cut out.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

You're kidding, right?

Edit: Nevermind....I remember that train wreck of a thread....You're not kidding..

The thread is a marvel! I see you're still trolling?! The vast weight of proof is on my side..in fact go ahead and prove it! Present some tangible proof that can outweigh my own repeatably tested tangible proof instead of trying to discredit my work, with a so called smart comment, with no basis in fact..

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Some tangible proof that your Nibiru doesn't exist?

You've been saying for a year that "it will be here in a couple of weeks" and it still hasn't.

Your last "prediction" was June/July. Guess what? It never turned up.

You've stated that "the planets are halted", yet we still have seasons. Seasons are caused by our orbit around the Sun.

Our "photos" are of clouds and sun dogs. You also use pictures from other threads of teflections and other, explainable things to, somehow, prove your insanely rediculous and fictional planet.

Should I carry on with the multitude of problems with your pretend planet?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Can we have a link from NASA saying anything about them "ending the ISS live feed" please?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Here's the link that has this information. Why NASA is doing this is entirely speculative, but over the years there have been numerous video clips on YouTube showing unidentified objects in close proximity to the ISS. NASA has been accused of tampering with the live feed footage in the past. Are these objects of extraterrestrial origin or are they space junk? Who knows, but I did find it odd that they've made this decision. Taxpayers have helped fund this project and I think it's unfair to limit access to live coverage. What's your opinion?
www.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

NASA ending the ISS live feed...because of UFO's????

No it was not meant to be permanent...it was an experiment.

The High Definition Earth Viewing (HDEV) experiment aboard the ISS was activated April 30, 2014.

While the HDEV collects beautiful images of the Earth from the ISS, the primary purpose of the experiment is an engineering one: monitoring the rate at which HD video camera image quality degrades when exposed to the space environment (mainly from cosmic ray damage) and verify the effectiveness of the design of the HDEV housing for thermal control.

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

Looks like that part was left out for some reason.

But hey ending an experiment is really not a good conspiracy theory, so why not blame UFO's...

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

So they're not ACTUALLY ending the live feed. They're just reducing it and replacing it with something else.

However, NASA TV will continue to air live coverage of dynamic space station operations, including launches, dockings, landings, spacewalks and briefings. NASA TV also will continue to air weekly highlights of life onboard station in the short-format Space to Ground program, also available on YouTube and via podcast.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Thank you for the source. From the link:

NASA Television’s Space Station Live program will be phased out in August and discontinued Sept. 1. However, NASA TV will continue to air live coverage of dynamic space station operations, including launches, dockings, landings, spacewalks and briefings.

So they're just phasing out that specific program. There will still be live broadcasts.

Edit: I see others beat me to it.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Here's a link showing a "live" ISS Stream being shown on USTREAM. So far it looks as if the live stream is up and running, showing only this view of the ISS. Maybe I'm getting old and a tad bit wiser, but I no longer trust our government that much and I'm not too confident that everything NASA tells us is the truth.
www.ustream.tv...

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

You're kidding, right?

The thread is a marvel! I see you're still trolling?! The vast weight of proof is on my side..in fact go ahead and prove it! Present some tangible proof that can outweigh my own repeatably tested tangible proof instead of trying to discredit my work, with a so called smart comment, with no basis in fact..

It's the same thing Oberg does whenever he can't use rational argument against a sighting, he just spits out ridicule, but offers nothing to support his view. Very common here..

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
The second video you posted there though is interesting, definitely an object, no idea what it could be, although a mundane explanation could still probably be found.

Water droplet, condensation. Happens all the time.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Do you have a source for NASA saying they'll be stopping the live feeds?

They did say it.

www.nasa.gov...

But they have a reason to do so as it was nothing more than an experiment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join