It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans denounce Trump as confrontation with Muslim parents escalates

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: RickinVa

Yes, despite her sins, Hillary does have the skills and temperament to lead this country. Trump does not.

Whether I vote or not does not mean I am not entitled to my opinion.

Key word there is "opinion". Doesn't amount to much. Especially when combined with extremely bad judgement.

Saying Hillary has the skills and temperament to lead the U.S. is akin to claiming that you got a crack junkie to combat the drug dealing problem in your neighborhood.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Every time Donald Trump opens his mouth, he's telling us NOT to vote for him! It's like a cry for help!

Comparing the US government's SOS walking back the initial "official story", that Bengazi was incited because of a YouTube video, is not an equal comparison to the outrage that was behind Mr Kahn's message to Mr Trump, which was based in Trump's anti-immigration/anti-Muslim rhetoric.

Apples and helicopters!

SMH...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Comparing the US government's SOS walking back the initial "official story", that Bengazi was incited because of a YouTube video, is not an equal comparison to the outrage that was behind Mr Kahn's message to Mr Trump

Your right. There is no comparison. Killary let FOUR Americans DIE! There is NO comparison!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

You'd think that was the first time Americans ever died at foreign embassies.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

You'd think that was the first time Americans ever died at foreign embassies

Well aren't you a TRUE Hillary supporter??? What difference does it make? You are disgusting!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: windword

Comparing the US government's SOS walking back the initial "official story", that Bengazi was incited because of a YouTube video, is not an equal comparison to the outrage that was behind Mr Kahn's message to Mr Trump

Your right. There is no comparison. Killary let FOUR Americans DIE! There is NO comparison!!!

No she did not.

Please educate yourself. 8 republican-led investigations show there was nothing she could have done.
edit on 2-8-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hmmmm. What was the outcome of all those Benghazi Hearings?

Oh yeah!...

So far, various panels have held 20 hearings on Benghazi, with the 21st to come on Oct. 22 when Hillary Clinton testifies.
www.theatlantic.com...

The Benghazi hearing was a self-defeating travesty

How much of a self-defeating travesty was last week’s hearing for the Republican Party? The answer is obvious from how quickly the GOP has sought to turn the page.

Republicans Fail To Take Down Hillary Clinton After 11-Hour Benghazi Hearing

(Insert "beating a dead horse GIF here)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
MCCAIN the warhawk is a senile old piece of left garbage and should just GET THE FREAK OUT!!

A war hero HE IS NOT !!! i mean he killed his own men in friendly fire !!!

en.wikipedia.org...

He is a murderer !!!! Mccain needs to go on and die his natural death.. anything he says is worthless
edit on 2-8-2016 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Is that not calling someone out as a liar? C'mon now.

No, Clinton responded to the interviewer that she herself was not lying. That is not 'calling someone else a liar'.

Clinton had a response to Pat Smith's accusations (saying, "She's wrong"), but to twist those words and say that she "Called Smith a LIAR" is simply not true. Clinton's response was so tame and Trump's response was so wild that, OF COURSE, Trump's response is going to get more attention from the media. Plus, he wouldn't let it go. He doubled down on it several times. The media attention to this matter is ALL on Trump.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Hey, at this point, what difference does it make right?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

If you asked someone if they were lying, and they said " No, but someone is" what do you think that answer means? Deflection? Innocence?

Be honest with yourself.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Hey, at this point, what difference does it make right?

Not much, if you don't care about the truth.

And it's getting quite exhausting to see so many people use that phrase over and over...and over. It's almost as if it's part of the propaganda people are exposed to.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: ~Lucidity

You'd think that was the first time Americans ever died at foreign embassies

Well aren't you a TRUE Hillary supporter??? What difference does it make? You are disgusting!

Do you see my signature? Nice try though.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

If you asked someone if they were lying, and they said " No, but someone is" what do you think that answer means?

That's not what happened, though. McLaughlin said, "Someone is lying", not Hillary. From Your Source

'Somebody is lying,' McLaughlin told her Wednesday. 'Who is it?'

'Not me, that's all I can tell you,' Clinton replied

She simply said that SHE wasn't lying. That's not calling someone a liar.
edit on 8/2/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Oh really? this guy runs rich arabs into the US, would severly hurt from muslim ban. This stuff could not be written better if someone tried.

Is trump setting this up on purpose?

1. Find an suspecting target.
2. throw insults
3. receive outrage
4. alt-right researches topic/idea/person of interest
5. alt-right flushes out facts
6. Trump uses these sources to trash person of interest
7. ?????
8. Profit.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

No, I hear it because that is how she handles all of her problems. She deflects till they go away. As a leader you cannot do that or you wind up with China in the South Sea building bases and Russia arming Iran. Wait, those already happened and on HER watch.

She is as bad as Trump. If she would have simply said 'Action was not taken because we were unsure based on HUMINT' that is ok. She did a few times. But instead, when backed into a corner she said what difference does it make? I am sure she has had to say that to Bill quite a few times.

I just do not have faith in someone who will not learn. Although he still slips, Trump has progressed a lot as a candidate because he is learning. Just my 2 cents...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Since when have they not ?
Just looking for something. Even a paid someone on stage shouting at Trump . Offering to give Trump his copy of the Constitution. Which was conveniently given to him just before he took the stage.Just to where he could offer it. Completely rehearsed , staged , an bought

And the parents have forgotten which group that their son was fighting against. Which , one could say , would make it hypocrisy.

Which is my take on this. Except for the last line. Which stands as a true statement
Peace.

I'm a big fan of improv speeches (it's the only way I do them actually... I don't consider myself worthy to speak on something if I can only do so by preparing comments) but come on. Of course it was rehearsed. Do you think he got up there and started speaking off the cuff? Even Khan admits he spent a day or two writing the speech. Almost every political speech ever is prepared beforehand.

Do you also get upset at bands when they rehearse a concert? It's the same thing.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
It was quiet a political stunt.... They know trump would not back down and they turn it into trump hates Muslims and vets.

If it's that predicable an outcome then it's also a security concern because other nations could trigger Trump in the same way in order to gain an edge in negotiations.

Death, taxes, and Trumps mouth are the three guarantees in life.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

It was quiet a political stunt.... They know trump would not back down and they turn it into trump hates Muslims and vets.

If it's that predicable an outcome then it's also a security concern because other nations could trigger Trump in the same way in order to gain an edge in negotiations.

Death, taxes, and Trumps mouth are the three guarantees in life.

Exactly what Hillary pointed out about Trump being so easily baited by a tweet. This is why the very REAL case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder that Trump clearly suffers from is a major issue. It would be completely irresponsible for voters to elevate that narcissist, thin-skinned, easily triggered mental case to highest office in the land.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I don't think so. She will just use her position to make good on all the "donations" and "speech" revenue she acquired while getting stonewalled by congress and the senate.
What would be scary for freedom and individule rights is if she got a lib judge to replace Scalia and the Dems got control of congress and the senate.

Why does this scare you? Do you even understand the demographics of the Supreme Court? It's going to drift further and further right for the next 20 years based on the ages of the justices. Furthermore, what makes you think Hillary would appoint a left wing judge? Policy wise she's center right, and she even picked a VP that's even further to the right than she is. Hillary is not some left wing ideologue. Historically, Trump leans way further left than Hillary does.

I take it you're just a fan of irrational fears?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join