It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans denounce Trump as confrontation with Muslim parents escalates

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Damn this thread kills me...

Summary time:

Hillary Clinton jeopardized national security and placed countless lives of soldiers and undercover operatives at risk... elect her Presidient.

Donald Trump says something bad about a veteran, he should be drawn and quartered, shot, hung, given a lethal injection, neutered, spayed, head shaved and electrocuted.

Sounds about normal these days.

And rigged an election, lied to the american people and the parents of fallen soldiers, doubled down when asked about her lies, stole the silverware from the white house, picked janet reno who caused the waco disaster, been investigated by the FBI, sponsored 3 bills in the senate in 8 yrs, that passed, made $150 mil on a public servants pay, lied some more, destroyed Libya, created isis, armed terrorists, lied, doesn't give a press conference in almost a year, proven to be totally incompetent at everything, I'm getting bored with her and her fans.

Trump didn't insult the Capt. Khan, just his dad for attacking him about wtf.

link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

So, a person whose child who died in service of our country is given a pass to say whatever they want? The stuff the dad said was nothing about his son but a political hit. This man does not know Trump but he made it personal. Sorry, once you do that, you are fair game. Why is he blaming Trump for anything that has to do with his sons death?

I understand loss but I guess my family is different. We do not blame anyone for our family members who we have lost. They volunteered. They were not forced. We keep their memories and sure as # would not be used as a political pawn.

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Stop the presses, Trump said something and everyone lost their minds?

Yeah and today's tweet is likely to piss off the vegans, so brace yourselves.

Also, my last post was for you as well.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
The devil is in the details.

Mr Trump's childish and bullying behavior may have been shrugged off or laughed at when he was just a billionaire with a big mouth, but now he's a presidential candidate, so there are different rules.

If he cannot control himself when provoked, the good Lord help us all.

And what rules are those?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

He stands up for himself. He will stand up for our country. the other candidate will simply say when confronted : what difference does it make" or " I already addressed this" and move on. A politician to the core and cares nothing about our country. Nothing.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

He was not blaming Trump.

I don't have the time or inclination to explain to you what Khan's speech was about. You should know that by now if you''re posting in threads about it.

Also, see two posts back of mine before this one. Khan isn't running for president. Trump isn't the victim here on any level. He's the one who got childish first. Nice trait for a leader. Real nice.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

What I posted with sources is not enough?
Hillary called the fallen servicemans mother a liar.
Is that not enough of an insult?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

He was not blaming Trump.

I don't have the time or inclination to explain to you what Khan's speech was about. You should know that by now if you''re posting in threads about it.

Also, see two posts back of mine before this one. Khan isn't running for president. Trump isn't the victim here on any level. He's the one who got childish first. Nice trait for a leader. Real nice.

Right, Khan isn't running but I bet he gets audited next year and "revetted".

lololol!!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

...when Trump says something in defence, when he doesn't turn the other cheek, when he doesn't take it on the chin (because I suppose no one likes a candidate who can insult back), people lose their minds over it.

Trump should get a thicker skin. They're just words - and he's running for president of the United States - not student council

Should we not be able to criticize Trump? To our hearts content even?

Is there some kind of limit you would like to impose? Are Mr. Trumps criticisms, suggestions, pronouncements off limits? Or - is it just what we're saying that bothers you?

The hilarious part is that Kahn mocked and ridiculed Trump long before Trump returned fire...

Be as amused as you want. Knock yourself out. Trump deserves to be mocked and ridiculed

What they did was something else entirely however. This is of course my opinion

As a Trump supporter (apologist and avenger) you of course are also entitled to yours

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
― George Orwell

Gonna double down on my idioms and remind you that that double edged sword cuts both ways

edit on 8/2/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Oh well what can you do.
Investigate trump for a year. Get congress to investigate every move he makes then talk to me .

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
― George Orwell

Perfect.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh well what can you do.
Investigate trump for a year. Get congress to investigate every move he makes then talk to me .

Maybe Trump will be investigated for a year.....after he gets a referral to the FBI from the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community for suspected mishandling of classified information which turned out in fact to be mishandling of classified information over a period of 4 years by Clinton and her staff and various members of the State Department.

You mean THAT KIND of YEAR LONG INVESTIGATION? I am sure that is what you really meant.

I mean after all the FBI totally 100% exonerated Hillary didn't they....shucks I forgot.

C'mon now really...exactly how many more email leaks can Hillary survive? It would appear that there is at least one more on the way.
edit on R432016-08-02T10:43:41-05:00k438Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R192016-08-02T11:19:16-05:00k198Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh well what can you do.

Hillary was investigated for a potential crime, so Trump should be investigated for being Trump is basically your logic.

What should the FBI investigate in regards to Trump? His loud mouth? His comb over? His unfiltered non-pc language?

When Trump is involved with arming rebels that turn into terrorists, destroys numerous nations to spread democracy, robs American voters of their campaign donations, and rigs an election let me know because I could go all day listing shady aspects of Hillary. Until then, Trump seems like a real person compared to the fake lying pos Hillary.

Everybody is slamming Trump for a couple tweets about Khan. Honestly, who cares? He used his son for political gain and is also being investigated for possibly using his position to sell U.S. citizenship. To anyone who pays attention, Hillary sounds like the ring leader of a terrorist group if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

What I posted with sources is not enough?
Hillary called the fallen servicemans mother a liar.
Is that not enough of an insult?

Show me where Hillary called Pat Smith a "liar". We're using the EXACT words of Donald. Let's do the same with Hillary.

Look, I don't doubt the MSM is having a field day with Donald. He sticks his foot in his mouth daily and makes news, because it gets publicity. But if there is any similarity in these two situations, it's very slight.

edit on 8/2/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

This shows she said it. This people are not crazy.

www.dailymail.co.uk...< br />

Clinton has denied making any such statement, despite the accounts of four people. One, the father of a slain CIA security contractor, took written notes of her words. 'Somebody is lying,' McLaughlin told her Wednesday. 'Who is it?' 'Not me, that's all I can tell you,' Clinton replied, casting blame on the families. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...# ixzz4GCFezYGs Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Is that not calling someone out as a liar? C'mon now.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Where oh where should I post this

Panic Mode: Khizr Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigration

www.breitbart.com...

Khizr Khan, the Muslim Gold Star father that Democrats and their allies media wide have been using to hammer GOP presidential nominee Donald J. Trump, has deleted his law firm’s website from the Internet. This development is significant, as his website proved—as Breitbart News and others have reported—that he financially benefits from unfettered pay-to-play Muslim migration into America. A snapshot of his now deleted website, as captured by the Wayback Machine which takes snapshots archiving various websites on the Internet, shows that as a lawyer he engages in procurement of EB5 immigration visas and other “Related Immigration Services.” The website is completely removed from the Internet, and instead directs visitors to the URL at which it once was to a page parking the URL run by GoDaddy. The EB5 program, which helps wealthy foreigners usually from the Middle East essentially buy their way into America, is fraught with corruption. U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) has detailed such corruption over the past several months, and in February issued a blistering statement about it.

edit on 2-8-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

"Somebody's lying. It's not me," was a direct attack on Pat Smith? Seriously? Hillary isn't even on video here.

Not even close to what Trump has done.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Criticize Trump to your hearts content, just refrain from getting angry when your criticisms are found to be just as childish, if not more childish, than Trump’s. That’s the beautiful irony of it. The double-standards, the pretence, and the deceitfulness is worn proudly on your lapel, and we can all see it.

Also, don’t be surprised when someone points out that these criticisms are actually not criticisms at all, but the sheer repetition of someone else’s criticisms. The degree to which these criticisms are stolen or adopted from somewhere other than one’s own thinking, one’s own experiences, or one’s one head, proves a servile dependency on party propaganda, which is always mob-derived. This goes for both sides, whose acolytes are no more than useful tools.

In the meantime, the apparent obsequiousness involved in hanging on to the media’s every word, and the uncritical acceptance of it, is exposing the tools of the establishment.

"First of all, a message to English left-wing journalists and intellectuals generally: ‘Do remember that dishonesty and cowardice always have to be paid for. Don’t imagine that for years on end you can make yourself the boot-licking propagandist of the Soviet régime, or any other régime, and then suddenly return to mental decency. Once a whore, always a whore."

- George Orwell
edit on 2-8-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Khan deleted his law firms website....

it is archived.

look it up and see what he makes money in.

Hint: Pay to play... fits right in with the Clinton campaign and the DNC.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join