It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans denounce Trump as confrontation with Muslim parents escalates

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

" Republicans denounce Trump as confrontation with Muslim parents escalates "

Just the Ones Who Already Hate Him Big Time bothered to Make Public what We the PEOPLE Already Knew........ .

Memo to Self - Don't forget to check if George " Bowtie Boy " Will is a Mouthpieace for that Venomous Bunch * .
edit on 2-8-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Not much, if you don't care about the truth.

You're in here defending Hillary Clinton while simultaneously lecturing people on the merits of truth?

edit on 8/2/16 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21083615]Martin75[/post

"Your right. There is no comparison. Killary let FOUR Americans DIE! There is NO comparison!!!"

Ha...Keep chokin that dead chicken LOL!
edit on 2-8-2016 by NGC224 because: needed to quote the right poster

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Not much, if you don't care about the truth.

You're in here defending Hillary Clinton while simultaneously lecturing people on the merits of truth?

Yes, I am.

There is a lot of disinformation and bull# spread in regards to many aspects regarding that particular issue.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Orionx2
It was quiet a political stunt.... They know trump would not back down and they turn it into trump hates Muslims and vets.

If it's that predicable an outcome then it's also a security concern because other nations could trigger Trump in the same way in order to gain an edge in negotiations.

Death, taxes, and Trumps mouth are the three guarantees in life.

No argument but he would have a administration to keep him in check. Right now he can just babble what he wants.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

There is a lot of disinformation and bulls# spread in regards to many aspects regarding that particular issue.

Not to mention glaring hypocrisy.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

There is a lot of disinformation and bulls# spread in regards to many aspects regarding that particular issue.

Not to mention glaring hypocrisy.

Can you actually debunk what I have said, or are you just sniping from the sidelines like someone that is afraid to get in the game?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I'm questioning the overall credibility of what you write based on observations of your character.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

I'm questioning the overall credibility of what you write based on observations of your character.

So you base your opinion on the credibility of what I say in relation to my character, yet cannot take the time to confirm or refute the facts behind what I have said?

What if I am right? What does that say about my character?

Honestly, what you said is highly illogical.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

What confrontation? Reminding everyone that Mama keeps her mouth shut in that world?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: ~Lucidity

He stands up for himself. He will stand up for our country.

Trump is too easily triggered. Not a great trait for a potential Commander-in-Chief.
He said this in a speech Monday, and I believe him:

“All I did was respond, and I will always respond,” Trump said on Monday afternoon.

What ever happened to the "sticks and stones" line conservative members here love to trot out against people they deem 'special snowflakes'?

Funny, I wonder why Trump won't stand up for himself against Warren Buffet?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Criticize Trump to your hearts content, just refrain from getting angry when your criticisms are found to be just as childish, if not more childish, than Trump’s. That’s the beautiful irony of it. The double-standards, the pretence, and the deceitfulness is worn proudly on your lapel, and we can all see it.

Whatever Les

if you find my criticisms childish - I can live with that

It doesn't matter much anymore anyhow - does it? Your beloved Donny is neked as a jaybird

Everyone can see him. Finger pointing and laughter all-round...

Jigs up

:-)

edit on 8/2/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Donald Trump is too immature to be president. I wonder what stunted his growth as a human being. He needs to learn to keep his mouth shut or at least make use of his brain before he opens it. Most politicians are spineless creatures, McConnell and Ryan are prime examples. It looks like the Republican party shot itself in the foot.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Know that I was speaking generally, as we tend to do. Though I don't know you enough, I expect you to be less than childish at your age. We're just having fun.

As for the race, Expect me till the bitter end. It's not over til it's over.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
August 25, 2016

Senator HARRY REID recently called the Mother of one of the murdered Benghazi victims "CRAZY".

Source: www.washingtontimes.com...

Why didn't the Republicans jump his azz for such a callous remark? GOP leaders appear to be traders to their own party this year, don't they.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join