It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After School Satan Club could be coming to your kid’s elementary school

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Yeah.. let's be so disgusted with Christianity that we start embracing Satanism like some goth kid. Very mature.

You people think this is funny, the inversion of all of our values. There's something very Satanic about it. Since we've already given in to all other types of degenerate behaviour why don't we add worshipping dark gods to it too. We might as well be honest with where we're at. Look at those inverted stars on the GOP symbol, the elite is brandishing their evil in our faces.

Everywhere the artists working for their corporations make dark and Satanic videos filled with occult symbolism.

Nothing to see here, move along.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
Yeah.. let's be so disgusted with Christianity that we start embracing Satanism like some goth kid. Very mature.

There's actually several different Satanist/Lucifer beliefs.

Point is - - you allow one belief, you allow others.

Remove Christianity, all others go too.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

You're right to be disgusted by Christianity. I sure am. By organized religion.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
i could care less. i dont have kids but people are going to do what they want in life. you can try to force your child to become christian and go to church , play piano, play tennis...but guess what they are going to do what they want in life.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I find most of it to be immature drivel.. and that whole atheist materialist predator mentality that some of them have is pure service to self. It doesn't even try to hide its nature.

Immature flashy contrarianism.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I find most of it to be immature drivel.. and that whole atheist materialist predator mentality that some of them have is pure service to self. It doesn't even try to hide its nature.

Immature flashy contrarianism.

Like Christian snake handlers?

I do get your point. Basically, fake Satanists for shock value.

But, there are legitimate believers in “Lucifer, son of the morning.”

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I don't respect exoteric traditions like the official Christian church. It's preposterous dogma, esoteric traditions are exploratory sciences. One is clearly superior to the other.

That's other stuff, I know about the "King of the World" stuff.

I don't think the "King of the World" would be the demiurge. The demiurge is a reflection of the corruption of humanity in the physical realm.. A matrix like sentient mind construct being treated like a dark god by champions of darkness.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Which dark gods are those? The dark gods of ignorance? The Satanic Temple, like LaVeyan Satanism, is joy a Theistic Satanism. There is no worship of any gods period, let alone dark ones. It's an Agnostic/Atheistic philisophy. I know it makes it easier to dismiss it as the childish act of wanna be goth kids to believe this is something other than what it actually is but it's rather disingenuous to call out something when you're actually clueless about what it is you're calling out. But hey, screw it. It gave you the opportunity to express some good old fashioned righteous indignation so why let that go to waste?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
It's definitely a growing issue. The TST clubs are appearing in AL.

Personally, I think it's little more than a bunch of activists trying to tick off Christians, and will be a waste of time and energy because almost no one will join. I would not allow my kids to join had this happened when they were in school. But they have as much right to exist under our Constitution as any other religious club.

I am waiting for the day when it is revealed that these clubs used intimidation to get new members... it seems probable to me. But again, we have this thing called innocent until proven guilty.

We'll see how it plays out, I guess.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I don't think the "King of the World" would be the demiurge. The demiurge is a reflection of the corruption of humanity in the physical realm.. A matrix like sentient mind construct being treated like a dark god by champions of darkness.

But, isn't that your belief?

Point is - others are entitled to their belief.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
But they have as much right to exist under our Constitution as any other religious club.

Exactly!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I'm playing with the idea but I can't say I have explored it fully so I don't jump to specific explicit conclusions. Some conclusions can easily be drawn, others are harder.

Yes, beliefs are fine.. but pointing out how ridiculous they are - if they are, is almost a duty. Otherwise we end up with a church controlling our whole civilisation for hundreds of years. That's impeding progress.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

I know what I'm talking about.. I know they're atheist, I know they're agnostic. The only thing more foolish than striking deals with demons and dark gods consciously is doing it unwittingly.. I think that might just be the height of foolishness.

and that whole atheist materialist predator mentality that some of them have is pure service to self.

This is what I wrote earlier so I obviously know what they're about. Other aspects of "Satanism" are predatory in the extreme.

I don't expect these childish posers to realise it but there are real dark adepts out there, and they are in control of legislation. And they do play games.. they could have atheist liberal dunces out there worshipping Baphomet or Moloch under the pretense of freedom.

They would be laughing maniacally like Saturday cartoon villains by the sidelines going; "Foolish mortals.."

And these people are foolish, in the extreme. Easy to control, easy to distract, easy to instigate, easy to own. They just need to push the right button and they'll have these people all over the place with placards protesting whatever it is they've been told by the media to protest. And hey, why not pay them to do it too.. they'll do it and they're far too dull to be asking pertinent questions. In terms of realpolitik they're essentially emotional reaction machines and at this point I'm unsure if I still consider them to be authentic humans. They might as well be the real world equivalent of sockpuppet accounts.

Quite laughable really, and I would laugh too if it wasn't for the fact that the coming tyranny will necessarily include me in it too. So in a practical sense these people are essentially my enemies, their buffoonery will eventually see me imprisoned and I'm not in the business of being a slave.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I'm glad we agree Annie. That's a rare thing for us.

But then I notice this:

originally posted by: Annee
Like Christian snake handlers?

We still have a couple of churches around here who believe in handling snakes. I'm not a member; I don'the like the idea of playing with my food. But the thing is, if you don't seek these churches out, you'll never see them. They are typically very low-key and somewhat secretive about what they do unless asked directly. The reason is simple: the members don't want to be persecuted by the community for their religious beliefs.

I have never been inside a church where snakes were handled. Ever. Yet there used to be one less than mile from my house. Real nice members, would give you the shirt off their backs. I could have gone around whispering about the "crazy snake-handlers" behind their backs, like others do, or I could have called the newspaper or TV stations and tried to throw the spotlight on them. But I didn't.

Just like I won't do that to this little movement we're discussing.

In my mind, everyone is free to worship who or what they choose in the manner they choose where they choose, as long as they do not interfere with others' ability to do the same. Jehovah's Witnesses can knock on my door and tell me about their church. Snake handlers can play with the cute rattlers. Catholics can have their massive buildings and elaborate ceremonies. Muslims can read their Quran. Jews can ... OK, I know nothing about Judaism... do whatever they do. It's all good.

Satanism can have Satanic clubs.

But I expect something in return for this attitude, and maybe this is why we tend to disagree so often. I expect, no, I demand, the exact same right to worship freely that I give to others. There can be no compromise on this. Equality either works for everyone, or it works for no one. Sarcastic comments and overt disgust toward any religious practice makes one's argument for freedom of religion moot.

I'm not accusing you of doing that in your post, but many do.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
the mistake was to bring any religion back into the schools once our population became so diverse!!

now we have christian teachers chastising and belittling students of other faiths...

My stepson started at Negreet in the same class as one of my children. By the end of the first week of school, he was having serious stomach issues and anxiety. We couldn't figure out why. In the mornings, my wife would pull over on the side of the road as they approached school so he could throw up. At first, we thought he was sick and we let him stay home. Soon it became apparent that this was not a cold, but something much worse. Our children informed us that their teacher had been chastising and bullying my stepson for his Buddhist beliefs.

On a science test, their teacher had included a fill-in-the-blank question: "ISN'T IT AMAZING WHAT THE _____________ HAS MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" When my stepson didn't know the answer ("Lord"), she belittled him in front of the entire class. When he wrote in "Lord Buddha" on another exam, she marked it wrong. As she was returning that exam to students, one student proclaimed aloud that "people are stupid if they think God is not real." In response, my stepson's teacher agreed, telling the class, "Yes! That is right! I had a student miss that on his test." The entire class broke out in laughter at my stepson.

The same teacher also told our children that the Bible is "100 percent true," that the Earth was created by God 6,000 years ago, and that evolution is "impossible" and a "stupid theory made up by stupid people who don't want to believe in God." She's also told the class that Buddhism is "stupid."

www.aclu.org...

and students bullying their non-believing classmates...
both of which has forced some parents to homeschool their kids..

www.thenation.com...

and well if you have a group operating under a school banner that is teaching obedience to god to the point where when should obey god, even if he's telling you to commit genocide to kindergartners to sixth graders, I am sorry, I can understand how some of those kids might feel it's okay to harass their classmates if they feel that god is telling them to!!!

it seems that we really don't need a satanist club in school if there's a christian group there working so hard doing his work! but, if it wakes them up to the danger their crap is posing, more power to the satanists!!!
you can tell a good tree by it's fruit!! and we have a history of the christian religion merged with government powers producing some very bad fruit!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

the mistake was to bring any religion back into the schools once our population became so diverse!!

Back into the schools? When was religion not a part of schools?

Officially, I will agree that religion is not, and can never be, a part of a school curriculum. That's an obvious violation of the 1st amendment, because it equates to a de facto state-sponsored religion. Even as a Christian, I don't want a teacher teaching my kids about Christianity.

But on the personal level, my children have every right to believe as they choose. So do teachers. Freedom of religion does not stop at the schoolhouse doors. Indeed, I would argue that the daily exposure to others of different beliefs is a valuable aspect of learning.

There will always, no matter the religion, be those who do not understand this and will violate religious freedom. Those individuals should be immediately removed from their positions of authority, and so far as I can see, they are. Your links are proof of that. For course, there is also a difference between practicing religion and enforcing religion. A school coach who prays with his team is practicing his religious freedom; a school coach who forces players to say a prayer with him in order to play is trying to enforce religion.

The reason this issue has escalated so much in recent years is that too many parents and activists don't seem to understand this difference. Any mention of religion, which is a part of someone's life and their right for it to be so, is immediately seized upon as a horrible violation of rights. Many good teachers will no longer teach under those conditions, and the result has been poorer academic success and literally the loss of most of the last two generations. Uneducated people are more likely to live in poverty, resort to crime, engage in drug abuse, and spend their entire lives on the government dole. We have seen an explosion in all these, coinciding with a decrease in education quality.

It is also easily foreseeable that the attitude mentioned above actually contributes to the incidents you mention. If teachers abandon the profession because they choose their religion over a job, that leaves less people willing to fill that job, and means less-desirable people will fill those jobs on average. Someone with overly-aggressive religious leanings will be much more likely to cross the line into religious intolerance, while someone with more realistic religious leanings will probably just find another job. For the overly-aggressive, the job is critical because it is seen as a pulpit; for the more reasonable, there is no desire for a pulpit.

I hope the Satanic clubs are what I presume them to be: actual religious gatherings promoting similar beliefs. I do acknowledge, however, that they could easily be simply anti-Christian attempts to create shock and awe. If so, they are not religious, but anti-religious, and that in itself violates the 1st Amendment.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

no, one of my links are about parents who had to remove their kids from the school because of kids trying to bully them for not attending the club and accepting the beliefs.
they went to the school first, but well, that didn't work too well.

if I had the time, I could find other stories, kids being sent to the hallway while the class prayed every morning, ect.
every child should be treated the same, regardless of the religious beliefs their parents choose to raise them. they should have to face being scolded by teachers, assaulted by children, have religious material placed on their desks, ect.

that's not religious freedom, it's religious discrimination and has no place in our schools!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

My apologies; I didn't have time to peruse all the links.

The things you mention are, of course, out of line (although the 'religious materials' part would have to be pretty regular and habitual or done by a school employee to be heinous IMO). Unfortunately, things like this, especially among children, are seemingly a regular occurrence in the human species.

My concern is not that violations are addressed, but that they can be 'over-addressed'. That too seems to part of human nature. If I wanted to spend the time, I could find in numerous reports of over-reaction to innocuous situations in the name of 'religious tolerance'. That would do no good, however, as this would quickly become a quantitative contest of anecdotes.

I sense we are generally in agreement on this issue. Our only differences seem to be concerned with what constitutes religious 'bullying'. My position is that everyone, at some time, is invited to join another religion. I know I have been, by Catholics, Seventh-Day Adventist, and once even a self-proclaimed Satanist. Even if we do manage to protect our children from any mention of other religions, what will the result of that be when they are grown? Will they be able to look objectively at the invitations, or be so overwhelmed by the new experiences that they are incapable of making a sound decision?

To my mind, it essentially comes down to this: religious teaching is the domain of the parents; intellectual teaching is the domain of the schools. As long as religious exposure is informative, it is intellectual and the domain of the schools. When it becomes demeaning or threatening, it is a violation of Constitutional protections and must be excized quickly and thoroughly. Students at school are free to expose their own religious views without restriction, as the Satanic clubs are supposedly doing, as long as their expression is not threatening to others.

I realize we do not live in such a perfect world, but it should be our goal, should it not?

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
I'm glad we agree Annie. That's a rare thing for us.

But then I notice this:

"Like Christian snake handlers?"

That was actually in response to this post by Laughing God. (below)

I personally don't care how or what people believe as long as there are no victims or "damaged" children. Some beliefs go too far IMO - - causing psychological damage. (not speaking of the snake handlers).

edit on 5-8-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I would say many beliefs go too far. The price for having freedom is eternal vigilance against them.

Some Muslims go around flying planes into buildings and shooting up nightclubs... most are peaceful folk.

Some Baptists get their jollies by protesting at funerals and preaching hatred... most are peaceful folk.

Some Catholics get frisky with little kids... most are peaceful folk.

I'm sure I could find similar examples for Jewish, Sikh, Buddhists, Atheists, or any other group. I just don't care to. It is irrelevant in my mind. Haters are gonna hate... isn't that the saying nowadays? It makes no sense to me to try and assign religious connotations to human atrocities.

The reason I replied to you is that humans have a history of returning hate for hate. If any group (religious or otherwise) feels persecuted, the natural tendency is persecute back. So ridicule of one religion becomes ridicule of the attacker (remember I consider Atheism a religion, just not based on a Deity), which becomes more persecution of the first, which becomes hatred of the latter, which becomes... you get the idea.

And I'm not talking about words... I am talking about attitudes. It actually hurts me to see people ridiculed over their religion. It is a ridicule of their very being, and quite probably the most heinous form of non-physical hatred. Yet it comes so easy to so many. When Jehovah's Witnesses show up at my door, I invite them in and we talk about our religions. It does me no harm. It makes them feel better. I could bark at them to leave, or put up silly signs to make fun of them while telling them to move on, but that does hurt me. Hatred is a cancer of the soul. It also insults them.

That explains my reaction to the Satanists. Of course they have the right to form a club. I have the right to go or not go. But in the court of public opinion, they now have a lot riding on their actions. If they are serious about their religion, others will see that and they will gain respect. If they are simply there because they hate Christians, others will see that too, lose respect for them, and that hatred will lead to actions that will get them disbanded.

That's just what hatred does.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join