It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After School Satan Club could be coming to your kid’s elementary school

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha
ELEMENTARY MY DEAR Absya as in grade school .NOT YET

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

NO, but "The sacred Writings of Abremalin the mage" gives some insight into the lesser keys of solomon.
Id been reading about UFOs since I was eight.
LOVECRAFT is for art work.
Gillermo Del Toro is working on one, it should be great. Two college kids spoofed the Necronomicon.
I had a leather bound copy I took to the door to show the Jehova's witnesses.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I went to a private school.
The system is basically the same, but the kids do get a bit more personal freedom of choice.

Shhhh, do not tell them or their wallets that. Much better than home schooling still IMO. Has anybody ever met anyone who was home schooled and not a bit, off?

Am i happy with our education system? No. Will i shield my kid from the harshness of life or make them think they are superior and spoiled instead? Heck no.

What i will do is supplement plenty of education right at home and taught out in the world.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Trolls gonna troll.

*shrug*

It's kind of sophomoric, but so it goes. You know deep down Satanists would miss the Hell out of Bible Belt fundamentalists if they suddenly vanished from the earth. They're like the yin to each other's yang. They complete each other , really.

Club called A*S*S?

OK. Well, whatevers clever guys. Have fun with that.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
So?

It's called Freedom of Religion - - - right?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

ug. Another example of manspreading.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

SORRY.
I don't like anyone teaching kids spells and conjurations who isn't qualified DO YOU?
THE OP clearly mentions spells.

Where in the OP are spells mentioned? Was it in the video? Couldn't watch it right now on my phone if that's where any sort of rituals were brought up. You are aware though that TST, like LaVeyan Satanism, is an agnostic/atheistic philisophy right? It's not anywhere close to Theistic Satanism which is actually a Christian Faith as it involves the Christian pantheon of spiritual entities. In agnostic or atheistic satanic philosophies, there are no spells for calling upon demons or whatever it is you're frightened of. That's more Golden Dawn or Thelema territory walked by disciples of Crowley like Kenneth Grant.

The most offensive thing to parents, particularly deeply religious parents was this-

After School Satan Clubs will focus on free inquiry and rationalism, the scientific basis for which we know what we know about the world around us. We prefer to give children an appreciation of the natural wonders surrounding them, not a fear of everlasting other-worldly horrors.”

Yes, I can totally see why people are so scared of this in their children's schools. Free inquiry and rationalism?
A scientific understanding of the natural world? Quelle Horreur!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Go ahead, MY step daughters already grown up and married in England.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Kick-ass, TST Satanists are among the most rational, grounded & pleasant people around (having the pleasure of knowing many, ain't no oogity-boogity s#) I see no problem with this so long as other religious groups are allowed to operate on school grounds. The only genuine problem lies directly with the morons who cannot (or will not) see a difference between Satanist sects. That's like me saying any given Christian sect's ideology is identical to the rest. No, they're not, pull your head out of your ass & learn the differences.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Congratulations to her I guess? Not quite sure what her marital status and country of residence has to do with any questionI asked or points I made though. All of which you sidestepped for some reason.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

DO WHAT YOU WISH WITH your own ,MINE is covered.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
An after school satanist club, that has the acronym A.S.S?

It's a joke, satire, humour..... right?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy

It's a parody of other existing after school religious programs. It's supposed to be ridiculous to get attention.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti

It's a parody of other existing after school religious programs. It's supposed to be ridiculous to get attention.

I kinda figured that very quickly, but reading some posts, others seem to perhaps think it's real.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
That depends on which sect of Satanism you're referring to. Some don't believe in Satan or god at all. Satan to them, is an ideology, not a person. Others believe in a literal Satan, but believe God and Jesus do not exist, or are subordinate to Satan. The list goes on. There are many sects of Satanism, and only a handful of them actually believe any part of the bible.

The whole concept of Satan is a Christian construct that was borrowed partially from the old "good versus evil" cosmology of the Zoroastrians, mixed in with some Greek notions of Hades. Anybody who calls themselves a "Satanist" without understanding this is basically just confused and like a little schoolkid being provocative for attention.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Klassified
That depends on which sect of Satanism you're referring to. Some don't believe in Satan or god at all. Satan to them, is an ideology, not a person. Others believe in a literal Satan, but believe God and Jesus do not exist, or are subordinate to Satan. The list goes on. There are many sects of Satanism, and only a handful of them actually believe any part of the bible.

The whole concept of Satan is a Christian construct that was borrowed partially from the old "good versus evil" cosmology of the Zoroastrians, mixed in with some Greek notions of Hades. Anybody who calls themselves a "Satanist" without understanding this is basically just confused and like a little schoolkid being provocative for attention.

As you wish.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
the one largest contributor to children turning to satanic anything is the parents zelotry and religious convictions that matter more to them than their children.

parents create satanists .....

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaDreamer
the one largest contributor to children turning to satanic anything is the parents zelotry and religious convictions that matter more to them than their children.

parents create satanists .....

Maybe I did. I brought all that new age stuff into the house, plus Crowley and Blavatsky, the occult. Searching ancient texts for answers.
“There is no higher religion than the truth.”

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

So who is qualified to cast spells? Harry Potter?
The Lord's prayer is a spell is it not?
It depends on the level of occultist you are dealing with, if he/she is an Adeptus then that won't be a problem. If they are an Ipsissimus Major then they could cause problems. It depends entirely on your level of belief what kind of result you get. Frankly all of the evil i have seen over the years has been entirely human in origin.
Even spooky stuff like psi-attacks (yes i've had a few) were also entirely human in nature.

If this group advocates critical thinking, then they are way ahead of the evangelicals already, morally speaking.

An open society is one that works, secret societies mean trouble, all of them.
I have never seen/felt an angel, demon, or ET. I have experienced ghosts etc but that is entirely natural & human.
Of the 3 i am certain that only ET exists, who of course has often been mistaken for an angel or demon.

Hey what do i know? I'm a mechanic not a priest

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join