It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After School Satan Club could be coming to your kid’s elementary school

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Religion is man's response to feeling inadequate, when we looked up at the stars & realised they were so far away, when we look at a flower & realise we could never make anything like that, that is when we have to have the idea of a 'god' who builds & controls everything.And of course God can also be blamed or praised for everything that goes wrong or right, how convenient.
Now the intelligent design idea, and the 'great architect' are somewhat newer ideas on the same theme. There are plenty of scientists who argue that the complexity of the universe (& even the matter of life on Earth) could ONLY have happened by design.

Why is that?
Why can't peeps just accept that Life 'just is' and although Nature is extremely clever & complex, given enough time & energy, a pattern always emerges from the chaos. The real universe is more crazy than a crazy person could possibly think of.
Life creates itself, the very vibrations of thought are what set matter & energy in motion.
It would be really great if all the peeps realised the power they have within themselves, WE are the gods, if we CHOOSE to be.....That is the so-called Rapture or Awakening, and you can get there anytime you want, but you have to beleive in yourself and you have to WANT to change.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
What a scary video for an elementary school program! No parent will send their children to such a program after watching this freaky video!

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LisaMc

You know what's really scary?

Full-grown adults ignoring their children & breaking legs while persuing VR monsters like Pokemons.
More than creepy, it's downright sick!
-PWM-
edit on 18-8-2016 by playswithmachines because: Spellink

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

Talking of creepy, why this ad?

Notice where 'love happens here' is right on the bosom, notice how 'View More' is in red & also smack on the cleavage.
Subliminal message? Nah, plain old sexist advertising, G**gle knows what interests men the most, more than they do!

Scared yet?
I am, lol

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
lol are you are really that concerned with people seeing your bookmarks? ^^^ lol

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I was just reading one of Jonathan Gray's books, mostly i like the way he reaches his conclusions, he is logical and thorough. But i have to say i don't really hold to his idea of going 1 step beyond 'intelligent design' to saying 'God exists & Jesus was real', and yet as usual he gives a very good case.

OK so let's assume he is right. He claims that so-called aliens are in fact demons from Lucifers army. He claims that Lucifer already has most of us in his grip since we support the insane society that in turn supports him.
Are we not marked by the 'sign of the Beast' 666 which is present in all bar codes?

OK so that may have been a freemason inside joke, whatever.....

I personally do not beleive this inasmuch as i think Mankind has, and always has had, a free will and yes i'm an agnostic, as they say. I do not beleive the claim that God did not help the little girl shot dead in a school because he himself was deemed 'not welcome' in that school. Yes that story is true except we cannot source that quote from the almighty.......

Here's an excerpt from that book;

Did God create evil?
A university professor challenged his students with this question. “Did God create everything that exists?”
A student bravely replied, “Yes, he did!”
The professor answered, “If God created everything, then God created evil, since evil exists. And according to the principle that our works define who we are, then God is evil.”
Another student raised his hand.
“Yes?”
“May I ask you a question, sir?”
“Of course,” responded the professor.
The student rose to his feet. “Professor,” he asked, “does cold exist?”
“What kind of question is this? Of course cold exists! Have you never been cold?”
The young man replied, “In fact, sir, cold does not exist.
According to the laws of physics, what we consider cold is, in reality, just the absence of heat. We can only study something when it has energy or transmits energy. We cannot study cold.
Absolute zero (-460 degrees Fahrenheit) is the total absence of heat. All matter becomes inert and incapable of reaction at that temperature. Cold does not exist. We have created this word to describe how we feel if we have no heat.”
The student continued. “Professor, does darkness exist?” “Of course it does,” replied the professor.
The student looked at him. “Once again you are wrong, sir.
Darkness does not exist, either. Darkness is, in reality, the absence of light. We can study light, but not darkness. In fact, we can use Newton’s prism to break white light into many colors and study the various wave lengths of each color. You cannot measure darkness. A simple ray of light can break into a world of darkness and illuminate it. How can you know how dark a certain space is? You measure the amount of light present. Isn’t this correct? Darkness is a term used by man to describe what happens when there is no light present.”
Finally, the young man asked the professor, “Sir, does evil exist?”
Now uncertain, the professor responded, “Of course, as I have
already said. We see it every day. It is in the daily example ofman’s inhumanity to man. It is in the multitude of crime and violence everywhere in the world. These manifestations arenothing else but evil.”
All eyes were on the student as he responded, “Evil does not
exist, sir. Or at least, it does not exist in itself. Evil is simply the
absence of God. It’s just like darkness and cold – a word thatman has created to describe the absence of God. God did not create evil. Evil is not like faith, or love, that exist just as do light and heat. Evil is the result of what happens when man does not have God’s love present in his heart. It’s like the cold that comes when there is no heat, or the darkness that comes when there is no light.”
The professor sat down, stunned. The young student’s name was
– Albert Einstein.

edit on 18-8-2016 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2016 by playswithmachines because: clarity

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

Yes.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

This is a brilliant idea and if I would definitely encourage my children to attend. My only worry is that many people (as evinced by some of the comments here) will not understand the purpose of this nor the reason why they have purposefully chosen to use the word "Satan" in the name.

This is a challenge to the idea that it is OK for schools to hold religious clubs when separation of state and religion is a fundamental part of the constitution. If a "Satan" club sounds wrong or even offensive them perhaps people will realize that evangelical clubs are just as wrong and offensive for the same reasons.

However, the parallelism ends there since in these clubs children will be encouraged to develop critical thinking skills and look at different belief systems in an objective and questioning way - surely something any good parent would want. This is in stark contrast to the evangelical clubs that will use the opportunity to proselytize and manipulate tender young minds.

However, I expect either the clubs wont be allowed or, if they are, there will be protesters claiming that pedophilia and ritual sacrifice are daily occurrences.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join