It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary lied under oath at benghazi trial email proof

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Who doesn't acknowledge what? You need to be specific.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdChillin
a reply to: SudoNim

LMAO. She is toast, dude.

Yeah she is toast.
Enjoy the next few months while you can. Hilary is going to save America.

How much does the campaign pay you to get on sites like ATS and scream bs, anyway? I've always wondered.

Classic Trump supporter tactic, portray opinion as fact without proof to try and discredit someone else.
When its proven false, ignore the fact you were wrong and start another thread.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

Anything to do with the clinton foundation.
Anything to do with her time as a senator.
Anything to do with her time as SOS.

All they care about is she will be the first female president.
Isn't that a wonderful thing.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: ColdChillin
All they care about is she will be the first female president.
Isn't that a wonderful thing.

Amen to that! What a time we live in, hopefully she continues Obama's good work.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Hopefully your having a good day at work

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
With all the lying she did under oath Congress ought to slap her with a contempt of Congress citation. Now that would be fun to watch.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
With all the lying she did under oath Congress ought to slap her with a contempt of Congress citation. Now that would be fun to watch.

in progress and more

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

if Hillary talks she lies

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
But nothing ever happens too her

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
There must be some media blackout going on. This is serious. More email leaks.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Can these be falsified?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Can these be falsified?

Think you missed the boat on this one Captain Piccard. The Trump bots have moved onto new threads with falsified titles to spam their word.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I didn't ask for a troll, I asked an answer, Qu'vatlh Tera'gan

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Qu'vatlh Tera'gan

You lost me there "Honored Warrior"... wait was that Klingon, ahahaha if it is. Wow.

I'm just trying to help you, this thread was abandoned because of its false pretence, your needed in the new "Hillary health threads" and "email scandals" to be outraged about nothing.

I'm still laughing, all those cryptic posts, pretending to be an army vet or something. Turns out your just a Star Trek fan.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

ANOTHER FAILURE of intellect, SO in YOUR world Cav troopers aren't capable of being NERDS?
what a cloistered IDIOT ,YOU really need to GET AWAY from your fish bowl and wake up.
I have a 115 IQ and I'm an artist.
WHAT ELSE is a fat vet to join when they have PTSD,but a fan club for Klingons?
BUT HEY the REAL world drifts RIGHT by you doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Looks like the Hillster got some problems....

She says she turned over all Benghazi emails under oath.

The State Department has determined that to be false:

"State is currently working to determine whether any of the documents that satisfied the search terms are agency records responsive to Plaintiff’s FOIA request."

www.judicialwatch.org...

In other words, the preliminary search for Benghazi related emails in the 14,900 emails turned up numerous "hits".

Now it remains to see what those "hits" were.... you will know soon enough.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I have a 115 IQ and I'm an artist.

Hahaha your killing me here, you actually posted your IQ

Thanks for this cav, it was hard to take you serious before but at least now I know your just a bit slow, i'll go easy.

The real world drifts by me, while i'm in my fish bowl... asleep. Hahaha ok. I'm convinced we could recreate your posts using a keyword bot capitalising random words.

originally posted by: RickinVa
Looks like the Hillster got some problems....

It's cute that your keeping the faith. Chin up buddy, that "proof" that'll "end Hillary's campaign" will come someday i'm sure

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

"Chin up buddy, that "proof" that'll "end Hillary's campaign" will come someday i'm sure"

Care to point out where I claimed this would end her campaign? Or do you prefer to just make crap up?

Whether you want to face the facts or not,,, Hillary now has to deal with a new batch of 14,900 emails/documents right before the election... it couldn't possibly be worse timing for Clinton.

Nothing but more and more damning emails popping up.

Trump will most likely be the end of Hillary 2016. She just keeps screwing up and her poll numbers are staring to reflect that.

And best of all... there is more to come before the election. September and October are going to be interesting.

edit on R382016-08-30T12:38:13-05:00k388Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R392016-08-30T12:39:16-05:00k398Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
well well well...

State finds 30 deleted Clinton emails on Benghazi

State Department attorneys said Tuesday the agency had discovered 30 emails among the records recovered from Hillary Clinton's private server that discussed Benghazi.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Somebody got some explaining to do it would appear.

What is the title of this thread? "Hillary lied under oath at benghazi trial email proof"... it appears could very well be correct at this point.
edit on R162016-08-30T13:16:17-05:00k168Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
www.judicialwatch.org...
I will just leave this here.

The Court is persuaded that Secretary Clinton’s testimony is necessary to enable her to explain on the record the purpose for the creation and operation of the clintonemail.com system for State Department business

Well now this could get sticky.

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today announced it submitted questions to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton concerning her email practices. Clinton’s answers, under oath, are due on September 29. On August 19, U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan granted Judicial Watch further discovery on the Clinton email matter and ordered Clinton to answer the questions “by no later than thirty days thereafter….” Under federal court rules, Judicial Watch is limited to twenty-five questions.

The questions are in the link.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join