It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary lied under oath at benghazi trial email proof

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Julian Assange: Hacked Emails Include Info On Hillary’s Arming of Jihadists, Including ISIS, in Syria

Ok so apparently the wikileak info about an hillary that will put her in jail is emails that prove she lied underoath to congress in the benghazi trail. If this information is true do you think it will really have any effect? Somehow i think this isnt going to do anything considering the legality of how the information was obtained
edit on 1-8-2016 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2016 by ATSmediaPRO because: fixed link

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy
07/julian-assange-hacked-emails-include-info- hillarys-arming-jihadists-including-isis-syria/Ok so apparently the wikileak info about an hillary that will put her in jail is emails that prove she lied underoath to congress in the benghazi trail. If this information is true do you think it will really have any effect? Somehow i think this isnt going to do anything considering the legality of how the information was obtained

Im trying to get a working kink up sorry

Gin

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I guess this is the link you're trying to provide us.
Julian Assange: Hacked Emails Include Info On Hillary’s Arming of Jihadists, Including ISIS, in Syria

Just copy paste it and edit it into your post. Linking can be tricky on ATS sometimes.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

There is a loophole... "I will uphold the constitution to THE BEST OF MY ABILITY" She can just claim ignorance, forgetfulness.. I know that is for being President but I am sure she can claim "intention" in her position. WITCH!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Link was fixed.
Thanks
edit on b000000312016-08-01T08:30:39-05:0008America/ChicagoMon, 01 Aug 2016 08:30:39 -0500800000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
You could find video of hillary clubbing baby seals with special needs children and it would not change the opinion of her supporters.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
You could find video of hillary clubbing baby seals with special needs children and it would not change the opinion of her supporters.

Well... Well.... They were sick seals... And the meat was going to be donated....

Is what they would say.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

If the emails contain this info, why doesn't he just release the emails? Instead this is a link to a quote from him SAYING that these emails exist. That's not proof of anything.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

If the emails contain this info, why doesn't he just release the emails? Instead this is a link to a quote from him SAYING that these emails exist. That's not proof of anything.

It wouldn't matter anyway.
The last email dump from him contained proof that the MSM is working and lying for the Clinton campaign.... but Hillary supporters don't care. They will still vote for her, and they will tell everyone that they are still going to vote for her.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Yet again an other big story that proves that Hillary lied about the emails, now all we need is to wait for the proof to come out, its coming i tell you, any day know, don't worry do its coming, people on the internet told me so.

Oh and the only reason i say this is because i love shillary so much, not because theres no proof, not because the gop hasent found anything illegal or wrong yet, just cause i love her.

Thanks for the great news

edit on 1-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

07/julian-assange-hacked-emails-include-info- hillarys-arming-jihadists-including-isis-syria/Ok so apparently the wikileak info about an hillary that will put her in jail is emails that prove she lied underoath to congress in the benghazi trail. If this information is true do you think it will really have any effect? Somehow i think this isnt going to do anything considering the legality of how the information was obtained

Im trying to get a working kink up sorry

You know, having a thread involving Her and using the word "kink" in that same thread, .....well.......yuk.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

The last email dump from him contained proof that the MSM is working and lying for the Clinton campaign.... but Hillary supporters don't care. They will still vote for her, and they will tell everyone that they are still going to vote for her.

Think about it.

You have 2 choices.

1. Vote for a lying politician. Well they are all a bunch of liars. So what's the difference.

2. Vote for a disgusting subhuman with a bad comb over.

And for the record I hate both.

So it has come to this. Vote for the evil you know or vote for the evil you don't know.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Think about it.

You have 2 choices.

1. Vote for a lying politician. Well they are all a bunch of liars. So what's the difference.

2. Vote for a disgusting subhuman with a bad comb over.

And for the record I hate both.

So it has come to this. Vote for the evil you know or vote for the evil you don't know.

There is a third choice on all 50 state ballots = Gary Johnson. Check out isidewith.com... for a comparison of the candidates

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Didn't Rand Paul grill her about procurement of weapons through Turkey & Libya? And didn't she just shrug and deny it all?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Just one of many, many lies. But she IS a politician. If America elects her as the next President, this country declines even further...which will be what the majority voted for.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

So it looks like neither side cares since your side is jumping on the flimsiest of evidence to call "proof" of Hillary corruption. This thread is an example of it.

Gin

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Didn't Rand Paul grill her about procurement of weapons through Turkey & Libya? And didn't she just shrug and deny it all?

Yup he did. It appears around 2:40 mark in the video. Her classis answer was "I didn't know nothing" style, like Sgt Schultz used to say on "Hogans Heroes". Wish they could have roasted her in front of the congress this year.
edit on 1-8-2016 by Gin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

Can it be proven that she lied under oath? If not, time to move on. Lot's more ways to skin this pantsuit.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Julian Assange usually delivers when he says he has something.
People are still dissecting the last dump that exposed the corruption in the DNC to oust Bernie. Give it time. Most Americans have a diminished mental capacity and attention span of a child. He will do the next dump when he knows the masses are ready.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Julian Assange usually delivers when he says he has something.
People are still dissecting the last dump that exposed the corruption in the DNC to oust Bernie. Give it time. Most Americans have a diminished mental capacity and attention span of a child. He will do the next dump when he knows the masses are ready.

What does that mean? Data doesn't disappear if you don't go through it in time. He could easily release the data now and if what you said is true then it would just sit backlogged for a while. The public doesn't have to be "ready" for it. That is a strange cop out to try to explain why he hasn't released anything.
edit on 1-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join