It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germans Rise Up: Thousands Of protesters take to the streets saying she 'Must Go'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

They are several years too late. The horse was out of the barn some time ago.

Why the hell did it take German citizens this long and this much bloodshed to realize that Third Worlders are not and never have been compatible with civilized society?
edit on 7/30/2016 by Creep Thumper because: punctuation.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Why the hell did it take German citizens this long and this much bloodshed to realize that Third Worlders are not and never have been compatible with civilized society¿

What?

The entire West has been sold out by its liberal politicians.

From Western Europe to the US to Australia, everyone is dealing with the same issue, corrupt left wing politicians.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Why the hell did it take German citizens this long and this much bloodshed to realize that Third Worlders are not and never have been compatible with civilized society?

Because for one, most believe what's in the news as gospel truth. If the news say all is well, then in their mind all is well. If it's not in the news it didn't happen. Just like anywhere else.

Second because the Germans, much like the majority of other citizens of the so called first world, most likely will not rise up as long as panem et circenses are still running, i.e. as long as they have their TV, some food and beer (or wine).
edit on 30 7 2016 by Sirrurg because: reasons

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: imod02

originally posted by: Willtell
Of course Israel is lurking in the back clapping with both hands that all their false flags are working like a charm on the west.

They'll be no more recognize Palestine movements in the west no time soon

Particularly in France and Belgium who btw before all of this happened were in the lead to recognize Palestinian statehood...not anymore

I was wondering how long it would be before some one dragged the Jews into this, sad sad sad. Still you made a good point

Do you see the word Jew in my post?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Of course Israel is lurking in the back clapping with both hands that all their false flags are working like a charm on the west.

Particularly in France and Belgium who btw before all of this happened were in the lead to recognize Palestinian statehood...not anymore

I was wondering how long it would be before some one dragged the Jews into this, sad sad sad. Still you made a good point

I certainly did.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

So,
how many years and lives
did it require the European
Nations to create their culturally
interesting borders?

One must ask, what Foreign Capital
would influence the current European
leaders to throw their citizens and history
under the bus.

No?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This pig faced horse has no shame and she still stands by her policy, the bloody nerve of it is just astounding..

In the real world::: Oh so you employed a group of people that went onto to kill everyone in the company, yeah your fired and here is the Police for your jail time.

In cloud kookoo land::::: Oh you let in a load of un vetted migrants from Daesh strong holds that went onto cause terrorist attacks that killed a number of nationals just like they said they would, and there is more likely more to come in the near future!?... Oh that's fine stay in your position and carry on like nothing happened!!!...

What, if she had any ounce of conscience she would be making a full public apology to the families affected then get into a cannon and shot yourself into the Sun..

RA

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Why would you have to have a cashless one or even some New World Economy? I doubt people would want that exactly they just want their countries back to how they were before islamification and all its distractions started up. The economy must be changed despite the money men's determined effort not to lose their governance/dominance over it,

I do think that the term racist is nothing but a smoke screen for enforced PC to enable a minority opinion onto the majority - as the referendum in the UK clearly showed the majority don't agree with it. There appears to be some type of experimental multiculturalist soup being attempted to be made with humanity but it forgets we each have our cultures and actually like them so don't require change to them, however we can tolerate and celebrate other cultures provided they are benevolent to all.

This situation is nothing racist as such its just that when people come from countries where uncivilised practices are allowed by their religion and they want to force us to adopt these practices and our women to become second class citizens, this is offensive and not acceptable in Western countries especially if you arrive with dependants and empty handed. It would be like going back in time to when the Christian Church bullied the populace. In fact were islam such a good system most would never have left their own countries, so why they want to spread it here is beyond credibility.

With the drilling for oil going on on the Golan Heights I am surprised most Syrians aren't going back and deciding to make a claim for the oil which is rightfully theirs and would rebuild their country. By vacating it it simply allows borders to be moved and even more land stolen from them.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

A question for those in and familiar with the German culture . . .

sooooooooo,

WHAT HAPPENS

IF

after all the massive demonstrations, the government ignores them all and continues down the road opposite to the demonstrators wishes?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Europe is finished sorry

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
It's about time those Germans get a little fight in them....oh wait...
Umm....hmm....uhhh

Well, congratulations radical Islam:
You've made me sympathetic to Germans!!!

-Christosterone

??? whats the issue about the German People ?

well if your Speaking about World War II with Nazi Germany

just close to Half of the United States population were German Decent
during World War 2 and even a bigger number in WW1

in other words we were fighting against their Own People..

but on the Coin ... The whole middle east isn't the Issue its

The Islamic fundamentalists that cant adapt to European nor Western Life ..

IMO they shouldn't of been there in the First Place! every place in Europe and the US
are having problems with Muslims Traditional and Modern ..

Im glad Germany is taking a Stand tho...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

I certainly did.

Then you cant see clearly

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I think you are absolutely right.

Violent jihad with population bombing has long been their route to successful conquest.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Good on Germany! I hope Merkel get's shipped off with Hillary, somewhere far away!!!
edit on 31-7-2016 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

This thread's title would apply to America if Hillary becomes our President. Heaven forbid.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

ATS is filled with closet racists and xenophobia runs rampant on this site so I'm not surprised to see these replies.

Do you all fail to realize how many terrorist attacks occurred in Germany before the migrants? Neo Nazi groups killing as ruthlessly as extremist Muslims?

Also, lol @ "saving their culture". You people have no shame.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatinthehell

ATS is filled with closet racists and xenophobia runs rampant on this site so I'm not surprised to see these replies.

Do you all fail to realize how many terrorist attacks occurred in Germany before the migrants? Neo Nazi groups killing as ruthlessly as extremist Muslims?

You can stick your fingers in your ears and cover your eyes all you wish. Denial will not change the facts. Additionally, calling everyone racists, bigots, and xenophobes because they will not submit to stupidity doesn't work any more.

www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

The Turkish government has sent 970 clerics — most of whom do not speak German — to lead 900 mosques in Germany that are controlled by a branch of the Turkish government's Directorate for Religious Affairs. Turkish clerics in Germany are effectively Turkish civil servants who do the bidding of the Turkish government.

Erdogan has repeatedly warned Turkish immigrants not to assimilate into German society. During a trip to Berlin in November 2011, Erdogan declared: "Assimilation is a violation of human rights."

The move comes amid revelations that the Turkish government is paying the salaries of nearly 1,000 conservative imams in Germany who are leading mosques across the country. In addition, Saudi Arabia recently pledged to finance the construction of 200 mosques in Germany to serve migrants there. (since they will not take any into their country, they have no problem financing "influence centers" in others... for what purpose do you think?)

Do you also believe that "Assimilation is a violation of human rights." Seriously? Balkanization and willful segregation by refusing to assimilate to the existing culture is a good thing in your opinion?
edit on 31-7-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Well then, if at least 30,000 people can be convinced to remove all of their deposits from their banks, then George Sorros €100,000,000 bet on Deutsche Bank collapsing may end up paying him nicely once again, and you know what that will do for the Rothschild wealth as they are the biggest players who chair his Hedge Funds board of directors.

What will it take, oh what will it take. And are you, the average German ready to profit from doing the same thing he did? Time will tell.

I suspect second week of August will give us some insight into how the financial market plays out. And again inn October. Hmm wait, those are the only two month the BIS arent meeting to set global commodity prices?? Well thats just a coincidence no doubt.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatinthehell

Watch this video for xenophobia and hate

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatinthehell

I think you need to ask was this situation asked for by the native people?. Where I live in the UK there has been massive amounts of migrants that have "enriched" the community. Things like sharia patrols and newly arrived migrants openly defecating in a underpass near where I live who use the location as a social area. On top of that I have to put up with absurd waiting times to see a GP and if I choose to put my child into one of the total #e local schools, there is a very good chance he would not even get a place. Europe is not a Muslim faith area so it makes little sense for people that have shown a lot of hatred towards christian countries to move there to then moan that they cannot stand the western lifestyle. People on the whole in Europe have bent over backwards to accept these people and I honestly do believe there is some serious p1ss taking going on now. It is fairly clear that culturally things will not change and it is the people that are welcomed into Europe that need to do the changing not the other way round.

The Racist and Xenophobic label is kinda wearing thin now tbh, most of the educated world can see that common sense is being spoken. But sadly in this current regressive left society we live that does tend to get you labeled a Racist, facist, neo nazi etc..

RA

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join