It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germans Rise Up: Thousands Of protesters take to the streets saying she 'Must Go'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Of course Israel is lurking in the back clapping with both hands that all their false flags are working like a charm on the west.

They'll be no more recognize Palestine movements in the west no time soon

Particularly in France and Belgium who btw before all of this happened were in the lead to recognize Palestinian statehood...not anymore

Do you have any evidence, other than anecdotal, that would corroborate your clains?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Merkel should be arrested and charged with treason, she is a crazy old lunatic hag who could care less about the future of Germany, or Europe for that matter. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Well, it's about time! This is long overdue, but at least they are starting to stand up and demand changes.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Are you on Mr. Trump's ATS-account?

Because it sounds so like himself telling this crap loud and proud without any kind of insight in things happening a couple thousands of kilometers eastward.

I'm all for "freedom of speech" and such, but sometimes there is such an obvious amount of lack in knowledge about local things that it hurts to read it..

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Believe me, you wouldn't want to join in that crowd - neonazis + AfD = stupidity, grumbling masses of left-behind people who think that their only problem is the Islam and refugees.

No, that is not their problem. It is the constant whining instead of performing on a personal level.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

It's the same over in England. Our neo-Nazis tend to be unemployed guys who missed out on getting an education. If the whole of England was white-skinned, they still wouldn't have a job and they'd still be beating up 'poofters.'

We've got racist strongholds in Spain! They live over there bitching about immigration! They drink British lager and eat British food in their British enclaves and have no idea of irony because so many of them are functional morons.

Many of them don't have the skills to get by in the modern world and don't see the point of getting them. Unskilled labourers get low pay and that has zero to do with any immigration.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
a reply to: infolurker

Good on Germany! I hope Merkel get's shipped off with Hillary, somewhere far away!!!

Mars. I vote for Mars!

Along with any who agree with them.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Believe me, you wouldn't want to join in that crowd - neonazis + AfD = stupidity, grumbling masses of left-behind people who think that their only problem is the Islam and refugees.

No, that is not their problem. It is the constant whining instead of performing on a personal level.

Nope, sorry, not buying that BS. People aren't "Nazis" because they don't want a lot of Third World animals invading their country, and destroying their ay of life, and attacking the woman, and killing people who disagree with them. Yes, these invaders - they are NOT refugees - are the problem, and anyone with a lick of sense can see that.

I'd tell you where you could put those labels, but it wouldn't be allowed.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Nope, sorry, not buying that BS. People aren't "Nazis" because they don't want a lot of Third World animals invading their country, and destroying their ay of life, and attacking the woman, and killing people who disagree with them. Yes, these invaders - they are NOT refugees - are the problem, and anyone with a lick of sense can see that.

Because we want to live in a world where women are our greatest treasure.

We all must be white trash bigots ?

Not buying OP's attempt to slime Mr. Trump.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Nope, sorry, not buying that BS. People aren't "Nazis" because they don't want a lot of Third World animals invading their country, and destroying their ay of life, and attacking the woman, and killing people who disagree with them.

I can't tell if you're defending neo-Nazis here or saying there's no such thing. Inaccurate claim either way.

Neo-nazis have been campaigning against non-whites for decades. They didn't go away and they continue to campaign. Just because a degree of popular sentiment is against immigration doesn't mean that the Neo-Nazis aren't part of it too.

"Third world animals??" What separates your views from a Neo-Nazi's when this is the type of phrase you use? Put it another way...what phrase would a Neo-Nazi use that sounds worse than yours? Looks like you're tied, right?

Maybe it's time to reflect on where your ideas are taking you?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I agree wholeheartedly

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Nope, sorry, not buying that BS. People aren't "Nazis" because they don't want a lot of Third World animals invading their country, and destroying their ay of life, and attacking the woman, and killing people who disagree with them.

I can't tell if you're defending neo-Nazis here or saying there's no such thing. Inaccurate claim either way.

Neo-nazis have been campaigning against non-whites for decades. They didn't go away and they continue to campaign. Just because a degree of popular sentiment is against immigration doesn't mean that the Neo-Nazis aren't part of it too.

"Third world animals??" What separates your views from a Neo-Nazi's when this is the type of phrase you use? Put it another way...what phrase would a Neo-Nazi use that sounds worse than yours? Looks like you're tied, right?

Maybe it's time to reflect on where your ideas are taking you?

Let me see if I understand your response.

Because some neo-nazis are using this as a reason to spread their hate.

That in itself doesn't mean there isn't major immigration problems.

Apologies if I misunderstood.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

I agree wholeheartedly

'side note' for others: Not in any way shape or form am i in defense of Neo Nazis, i've never even met one. But i do believe people are concerned about infiltration of really bad nasties upon soverign democratic societies. And women even more so concerned. just for the record.

edit on 7/31/2016 by awareness10 because: I'm happy and peaceful, Cheers!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Go Germany!

Time to overthrow the destructive Merkel Regime.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PresidentTrump

Neo-Nazis exist

Neo-Nazis are against immigration

Not everyone who is against immigration is a Neo-Nazi

When people use "Third World animals" as a blanket statement, it's hard to see the difference between the two groups.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

But we get lumped in with them and labelled just the same by lefties.

What in your view is the difference?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

But we get lumped in with them and labelled just the same by lefties.

What in your view is the difference?

I'm currently more interested in how the non-Nazis separate themselves from the real Neo-Nazis when terminology and sentiment seem so similar.

In which case, perhaps the difference between people with reasonable concerns about immigration and those being lumped in with the Nazi-types is in the words they use to express themselves?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Perhaps the real Nazis are the governments who mass immigrate millions from the third world without a democratic mandate?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

As regards terminology - the description of the immigrants very much depends on the behaviour of said immigrants, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
well spread of islam.
The bible does say gog and magog.
the whole of europe will become islamic in time

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join