It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germans Rise Up: Thousands Of protesters take to the streets saying she 'Must Go'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
BEARS REPEATING. Worth keeping firmly in mind whenever reading or watching the news.

originally posted by: AuranVector

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

It's all part of the plan.
Once the great war begins from country to country, continent to continent the NWO Army will be formed.

And we will forever live in the aftermath of this great war.

This period of time will be known as The Great World Reconstruction.

Anyone who emerges from this alive will by 2030 be living in a completely homogenized One World Government with one currency and one central bank.

Yes, WWIII, the Depopulation War where every weapon-of-mass-destruction will be unleashed.

The Globalists canNOT control seven billion slaves. The herd has to be thinned down to a manageable size.
Most laborers will be replaced by robots and AI. We -- "useless eaters" sucking up non-renewable resources -- are not needed.

It will be a Two-Tier system:

The NWO Globalist fascist Elites (99.9% White) will have their "Elysium" with genetically-enhanced "designer" babies, indefinite life-extension, and total cybernetic control of the planet.

The NWO Slave Class will probably be of mixed race (it's an easy visual marker) and will be just bright enough to obey orders. Communitarianism (Communism Lite) will be the political system (along with the drugs) used to control them

The global government of the Anti-Christ will have a relatively short reign.

3.5-7 years most overtly.

Then he and his crew will be removed totally from the planet.

However, the traumas will be worst than the planet has ever experienced with man on it . . . and worse than it will ever experience again.

I hope the Globalist reign will be short indeed. I'm not Christian, but I do believe in God.

I think things will get very, very bad (prophecies from different sources), before they get better.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
What the heck does Israel have to do with any of this? From where I'm sitting, Israel is the only Country in that region that keeps it's sanity. Why don't you blame those that deserve the blame, like Muslims! who are the ones that created this sh*tstorm anyway.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Imagine girls night out, with Hillary, Merkel, May, and maybe even Tradeau

<< 4  5  6   >>

join