It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germans Rise Up: Thousands Of protesters take to the streets saying she 'Must Go'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+80 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Appears the German People are finally taking the initiative to save their country, culture, and their way of life. About time common sense, reason, and reality has finally connected.

www.dailymail.co.uk... s-say-caused-terror-attacks.html

Merkel on the ropes: Thousands of German protesters take to the streets saying she 'Must Go' and a key coalition ally withdraws support to open-door immigration policy after terror attacks

Thousands to gather in towns and cities across Germany today at 3pm

They are calling for her resignation over open door immigration policy

Pictures and much more at the link.

Comes after four brutal attacks leaving nearly a dozen dead in one week

+51 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Go Germany

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The nationalist wave is here. From the US, to Turkey, Russia, China and everyone inbetween.

How far will it be ridden?

And will it spell doom for some?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
We have an outlaw biker here called '' the magician ' for a modest fee he'll make things disapear Germany should look him up.

+44 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Good for Germany.

About time real Germans stood up against this foreign army invasion.

They need to preserve their culture before it is lost forever.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I was reading about this earlier in the day. Not being familiar with the way politics works over there, I don't know exactly how they can go about removing her from office. Are disruptive marches the cure?

Do you think the NWO is just gonna lie down and take another defeat? This one would be catastrophic.

Stuff like this seems to be a signal that 'politics as usual' is over in the US, and Europe is readying itself for a relationship with Trump.

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
About time Germany !
Wake up.. you are under attack

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Appears the German People are finally taking the initiative to save their country

Or the Luciferian elitists know that it is now time for their puppet, a.k.a The Antichrist to rise up from the ashes of an imploding European economy.

If it does happen and the new leader brings back a new world economy to the Europeans, everyone will wish he came sooner. This is exactly what the elite expect to happen.

Jump start the new world economy with a cashless one and everyone gets 1 million NWO credits (similar to todays US Dollars) in buying power and everyone will love him 100%.

+37 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
What pisses me off is all the people after the Brexit saying, "Racists. Nationalism is going to rise in Europe now".

Well yeah, it might.

And rightfully so.

But not because of us, because of you, those who force this upon unwilling people.

They literally want you to love unvetted immigrants to death.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod

The nationalist wave is here. From the US, to Turkey, Russia, China and everyone inbetween.

For the ones that seek to destroy western cultures and society it will spell doom...
There is a sleeping bear that is patriotic nationalism being poked by multiple entities right now. Slowly waking up.
I see natural born citizens banning together across the globe to combat globalism and the destruction of the freest most prosperous social and economic system ever created. Capitalism and democracy! It's what put a man on the moon, it's what ended slavery in the western world.

Sure it isn't perfect but it's a hell of a lot better than the alternatives!!

I would like to retain what little quality of life I still have compared to previous generations.
If that makes me a nationalist so be it!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
What is happening in Germany is good but not good, all of Europe is on a knife edge, if pushed too hard it will push back, but there will be little to control it. Bad time coming people bad times.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Actually it’s no nationalist wave. There is a backlash against the Syrian immigration issue that ties in to the ISIS issue that the west not only created but refuses to defuse by NOT calling for a worldwide onslaught to destroy ISIS.

This issue is directly caused by the black operation to destroy Syria which NATO countries implemented.

Germany, the US and France’s part in this black operation, among other things, was to take in the refugees they knew they would create in causing this war on Syria.

The west got greedy in this black operation and failed and is now taking in the awful ramifications of this notorious policy.

If you took away ISIS and their terrorism the people of Germany and other countries wouldn’t care at all about the immigrant Syrians--it wouldn’t even be an issue.

Thank Obama and Hillary and their failed ME policies

edit on 30-7-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod

Throughout history society has always swung as a pendulum would.

We're seeing this right now.

The left/progressives took it too far to the left and the pendulum is going to start swinging back to the right. And swing hard it will, not just to the right but into true nationalism, anti-globalism and closed borders.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It's about time those Germans get a little fight in them....oh wait...
Umm....hmm....uhhh

Well, congratulations radical Islam:
You've made me sympathetic to Germans!!!

-Christosterone

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Of course Israel is lurking in the back clapping with both hands that all their false flags are working like a charm on the west.

They'll be no more recognize Palestine movements in the west no time soon

Particularly in France and Belgium who btw before all of this happened were in the lead to recognize Palestinian statehood...not anymore

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Well, who didn't see this coming?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

As many as 30,000 people are expected to take to the streets in Cologne, Germany, on Sunday in support of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, with local police concerned that a counter-demonstration may spark violence.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Of course Israel is lurking in the back clapping with both hands that all their false flags are working like a charm on the west.

They'll be no more recognize Palestine movements in the west no time soon

Particularly in France and Belgium who btw before all of this happened were in the lead to recognize Palestinian statehood...not anymore

I was wondering how long it would be before some one dragged the Jews into this, sad sad sad. Still you made a good point

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
I was reading about this earlier in the day. Not being familiar with the way politics works over there, I don't know exactly how they can go about removing her from office. Are disruptive marches the cure?

I believe the current government is a coalition, so if the other party withdraws support she may no longer have a majority in the Reichstag. That could mean a new coalition under a fresh leader, or perhaps an election. I don't know which is more likely.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Looks like fun, maybe we can do this if Hillary gets elected.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join