It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germans Rise Up: Thousands Of protesters take to the streets saying she 'Must Go'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

WHAT?! How much exactly do you even KNOW about Nationalsozialism?

Your posting makes Germany cringe (for clarification: out of shame about somebodys complete absence of knowledge over a major part of its recent history).

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

Yup even a million marching changed nowt.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Just as planned...

And now, the main attraction.

Soon the latest Nazi Haunebus will blot out the sky..

HAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
the level of ignorance displayed in this thread and by the title of the OP is staggering.
1000 knucklehead-neo-nazis protesting on the streets is not "germans rising up" it is called democracy.
i´m sure there have been an equal number of anti fascism protesters.
i have contrary opinions to those neo-nazis but i defend their right to protest.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

How much exactly do you even KNOW about Nationalsozialism?

The term Nazi in the modern anglophone area refers to someone who arrogantly promotes an agenda without considering public opinion.

My comment was true and accurate.

How much do you know about English usage in the modern anglophone area?
edit on 1.8.2016 by CJCrawley because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: glowdog

you will not understand the nazi or german psyche unless you have aryan blood

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

merkel being blackmailed by Turkey's government to send another wave of invaders by the Fall.

if the Germans want to save their country, the time is short.

NATO is useless to defend Europe's border from migrant invasion.

Europeans must rise and get rid of their useless (leadership?) or fall as a society.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: Sparkymedic

I still think you have not thought things through far enough.

1. As long as evil lurks in the heart of every person . . . whatever system devised will erode into ugliness.

2. Public servants will tend to cobble together more and more turf and more and more power in whatever system, structure devised.

3. I'm somewhat interested in how you'd plan to structure an exchange of goods and services.

4. Even the early church of devoted Christians loving one another intensely selflessly sufficiently to "SHARE ALL THINGS IN COMMON" could not persist in that arrangement beyond a short space of time.

1. Good and evil, in my eyes, are myths. Environment impacts human behavior and development directly. There is no proof that GOOD and EVIL inherently exist inside DNA, never to be manipulated in or out of evolution of said DNA, based on the environment that DNA exists in.

2. All people work to enjoy modern life, or at the very least for sustinance. If sustinance is provided, the majorty of those who work...who only work as a means to be tax muels and part take in the money economy (jobs with good or decent pay, but are ultimately unfulfilling, redundant, or easily automated), will likely be happy to never work again if they dont have to. Then there are people who absolutely cannot live without work. They would be welcome to add to society, to the benefit of everyone. Yet would have the same needs met as everyone else. So why be bothered with trying to climb financial ladders and crap? There would be no way to even do that in a moneyless society. And, these people already exist. Newton and Einstein did not do their work for money or fame. They did it because it was their drive and passion.

3. Goods would eventually be made through fully automated symbyotic systems. Our current society is on a path to automation. It won't look pretty under capitalism, or any ism though. Services are already being automated on a large scale.

4. I'm not talking about sharing things. To share something, someone has to own it in the first place. In a resource based economy, no one would really own anything. You just use what you need as you need it. If you want to keep it, so be it, but its your burden at that point. So really, why burden yourself and just let it go when you are done with it, so others can use it too. Really its a very effective way to decrease waste in production of goods. Also, it would likely help stave off hoarding and other psychological issues monetary consumers/users face.

None of this can happen over night. 10 years at best...100-500 years in reality. Thats assuming people keep talking about this potential of technology elevating the living standard for all people on earth, while NOT wasting our finite resources on crap like military technology and hardware or a new iphone every 6 months or a new toy every week or a new wardrobe ever 2 weeks....this sh!Ts gotta go!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

Oh you don't say? Some of us here are mostly Germanic, guess what can see right through the BS too which is what the OP news is. Sadly many people wish for a Fourth Reich rising.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PresidentTrump
Because we want to live in a world where women are our greatest treasure.

We all must be white trash bigots ?

Not buying OP's attempt to slime Mr. Trump.

Yes, tired of being called racist because I don't want people around that would treat my daughters like that!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Appears the German People are finally taking the initiative to save their country, culture, and their way of life. About time common sense, reason, and reality has finally connected.

www.dailymail.co.uk... s-say-caused-terror-attacks.html

Merkel on the ropes: Thousands of German protesters take to the streets saying she 'Must Go' and a key coalition ally withdraws support to open-door immigration policy after terror attacks

Thousands to gather in towns and cities across Germany today at 3pm

They are calling for her resignation over open door immigration policy

Pictures and much more at the link.

Comes after four brutal attacks leaving nearly a dozen dead in one week

It's about time the Europeans got up on their hind legs to fight back.

Merkel (like Obama) is a Globalist puppet.

The NWO Globalists Banksters want chaos & war. Western Europe has been set up. So has the US, but we won't reach critical mass (I suspect) until AFTER President Hillary is sworn in. The First World countries are being turned into Third World countries and it's INTENTIONAL.
edit on 3-8-2016 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod

The nationalist wave is here. From the US, to Turkey, Russia, China and everyone inbetween.

How far will it be ridden?

And will it spell doom for some?

As I've said before, all of these "invasions" (in both Europe and the US) GUARANTEE the rise of Neo-Fascism.
Just what the NWO Globalists want.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Actually it’s no nationalist wave. There is a backlash against the Syrian immigration issue that ties in to the ISIS issue that the west not only created but refuses to defuse by NOT calling for a worldwide onslaught to destroy ISIS.

This issue is directly caused by the black operation to destroy Syria which NATO countries implemented.

Germany, the US and France’s part in this black operation, among other things, was to take in the refugees they knew they would create in causing this war on Syria.

The west got greedy in this black operation and failed and is now taking in the awful ramifications of this notorious policy.

If you took away ISIS and their terrorism the people of Germany and other countries wouldn’t care at all about the immigrant Syrians--it wouldn’t even be an issue.

Thank Obama and Hillary and their failed ME policies

It's true the NWO Globalists want the MidEast destroyed. Globalist puppets Obama & Hillary have done exactly what they were supposed to do.

Iraq & Libya were destroyed to ensure the nurturing of terrorists in those countries.

The "horrible" Iran deal ensures Iran will have nukes, if they don't already. The Globalists want nuclear proliferation for WWIII & depopulation. It also ensures a reason to further destroy the MidEast.

The invasion of Western Europe by Muslims (from many different countries) will ensure chaos and eventually civil war.
Swedes have less than 15 years before they are a MINORITY in their own Sweden, thanks to the Globalists.

The US is being invaded by non-White Hispanics from Latin America. The forced acceptance of Muslim "refugees" into the US will be ramped up by President Hillary to the tune of hundreds of thousands.

Oh what a war it will be.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
Looks like fun, maybe we can do this if Hillary gets elected.

If Hillary is elected (as probable as it looks at this moment), the Globalists will finish destroying the US as a sovereign state.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

originally posted by: thesungod

The nationalist wave is here. From the US, to Turkey, Russia, China and everyone inbetween.

How far will it be ridden?

And will it spell doom for some?

It's all part of the plan.
Once the great war begins from country to country, continent to continent the NWO Army will be formed.
And we will forever live in the aftermath of this great war.
This period of time will be known as The Great World Reconstruction.
Anyone who emerges from this alive will by 2030 be living in a completely homogenized One World Government with one currency and one central bank.

Yes, WWIII, the Depopulation War where every weapon-of-mass-destruction will be unleashed.

The Globalists canNOT control seven billion slaves. The herd has to be thinned down to a manageable size.
Most laborers will be replaced by robots and AI. We -- "useless eaters" sucking up non-renewable resources -- are not needed.

It will be a Two-Tier system:

The NWO Globalist fascist Elites (99.9% White) will have their "Elysium" with genetically-enhanced "designer" babies, indefinite life-extension, and total cybernetic control of the planet.

The NWO Slave Class will probably be of mixed race (it's an easy visual marker) and will be just bright enough to obey orders. Communitarianism (Communism Lite) will be the political system (along with the drugs) used to control them.

edit on 3-8-2016 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
The story of the future is written in the past.

youtu.be...

This explains so much

Thanks for the YouTube video, Stormdancer. I first heard about the link between the Far Left & Radical Islam from CNN's Anderson Cooper. This was years ago during the Arab Spring when A Cooper was reporting from Cairo. I'm paraphrasing, but the gist of his words were: "The Far Left & Radical Islam are allied the world over."

As you said, it explains a lot.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This thread's title would apply to America if Hillary becomes our President. Heaven forbid.

Which is why we must unite to STOP HILLARY.

But the Idiocracy is strong.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

Interesting points. Many, I don't quibble much with.

However, I believe that mostly some variation of capitalism will endure.

The Book declares that in the thousand years of peace after Armageddon . . .' every man will have his own fig tree etc. '

Property is an interesting issue. Ownership is an interesting issue.

At my age, I'm more devoted to giving away than acquiring.

Prepping is wise to a point.

But stuff for stuff's sake . . . or to convince one's self that one's manhood is longer . . . that's silly to absurd.

It is conceivable that in a given group . . . an ethos could be cultivated wherein sharing, giving, would be more highly prized than possessing stuff.

I don't think that total DISownership, however, would become very deep rooted or broadly held and practiced with the basics of things that one desired/needed in daily life.

I doubt folks would share tooth brushes in common; hair brushes in common; residential refrigerators in common etc.

It is conceivable that folks would be able to transition to some form of shared transportation. However, on that score, I suspect that many individuals and families would always prefer to have and own their own vehicle, tailored and outfitted to their tastes and particular needs.

Taste is an important issue.

B.F. Skinner in BEYOND FREEDOM AND DIGNITY had everyone eating in localized community kitchens wherein the dishes were all clear glass, IIRC, to insure easy assessment of cleanliness. That's well and good to a point.

But something is lost when no meals can be had on Chinese blue and white porcelain. And no colorful parties can be had on beautiful Mexican rainbow hued dinnerware.

The taste and personal preference issues would still reign in a thousand ways in homes and lives everywhere. I don't see such being homogenized without dreadful squashing of personal spirit and identity.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
BEARS REPEATING. Worth keeping firmly in mind whenever reading or watching the news.

originally posted by: AuranVector

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

It's all part of the plan.
Once the great war begins from country to country, continent to continent the NWO Army will be formed.

And we will forever live in the aftermath of this great war.

This period of time will be known as The Great World Reconstruction.

Anyone who emerges from this alive will by 2030 be living in a completely homogenized One World Government with one currency and one central bank.

Yes, WWIII, the Depopulation War where every weapon-of-mass-destruction will be unleashed.

The Globalists canNOT control seven billion slaves. The herd has to be thinned down to a manageable size.
Most laborers will be replaced by robots and AI. We -- "useless eaters" sucking up non-renewable resources -- are not needed.

It will be a Two-Tier system:

The NWO Globalist fascist Elites (99.9% White) will have their "Elysium" with genetically-enhanced "designer" babies, indefinite life-extension, and total cybernetic control of the planet.

The NWO Slave Class will probably be of mixed race (it's an easy visual marker) and will be just bright enough to obey orders. Communitarianism (Communism Lite) will be the political system (along with the drugs) used to control them

The global government of the Anti-Christ will have a relatively short reign.

3.5-7 years most overtly.

Then he and his crew will be removed totally from the planet.

However, the traumas will be worst than the planet has ever experienced with man on it . . . and worse than it will ever experience again.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: Nochzwei

Oh you don't say? Some of us here are mostly Germanic, guess what can see right through the BS too which is what the OP news is. Sadly many people wish for a Fourth Reich rising.

The Fourth Reich has already arisen, it's just that they took power by stealth -- decades ago.

The NWO Globalist Cabal use the Far Left & the Radical Islamists for their own purposes.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join