It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange Speaks on DNC Leaks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Mr. Assange goes far deeper than most news outlets have on the DNC e-mails.

What I see happening in the democratic party is a fight between those willing to put up with corruption just to keep Trump out, and those who are mad about Bernie.

Now that Bernie has endorsed this corruption twice, even after all of this information had CLEARLY been reported on, what is left for the DNC to do? DWS was instrumental in this corruption and media collusion and now she works for Hillary...IMMEDIATELY after resigning?

Then they place the blame on Trump and the Russians without any proof and people accept this as gospel?

Not a single democrat in public service has denounced this behavior. Not one. Mr. "independent" Bernie Sanders is running way with his STOLEN 200 mil and leaving his supporters holding an empty bag of promises.

What will it take for Americans to realize what is happening? What has been happening for years?

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
This is now what the PROVEN mouthpieces of the DNC are saying about Assange:

NY Times - Assange, Avowed Foe of Clinton, Timed E-mail Release for Democratic Convention

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Russia denies the hack
Daily Mail
edit on 28 7 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
CNN - Julian Assange: 'A lot more material' coming on US elections

Oh boy... Assange, in the video at this link, denies once again that this was a Russian campaign.

+31 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Isn't it wonderful in this information age that people can hear/read more than just one propaganda story put out by MSM !

Whistle blowers who expose political wrong doing should be issued a check for a lot of money instead of prosecuted for exposing evil IMO.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
It is my opinion that the Democratic Party is playing it's followers for as long as they will let them. The info is there on the corruption. As the OP states, they have not disavowed any of the information, in fact DWS as stepped down as an immediate reaction.

IDK what else can be done. The MSM, DNC and foreign interests have seized a hold on our country and people blindly follow. Or maybe with some it is just willful ignorance.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
The Wikileaks release is not about Trump or helping Trump.

It's more about helping expose that the DNC screwed Bernie and that he should have been the nominee.

If anyone is surprised at the questionable tactics a party would take (be that the GOP or the DNC) to back and ensure the candidate of their choice is the nominee, they might have been born last night.

I'm not sure what to make of your "stolen 200 million dollars" crack. Do you mean the campaign money he got?

Trump is and would have remained irrelevant here but that the DNC and HRC's defensive actions picked up the ancillary Trump issue and rolled it in with the Russian angle as a deflection.

There could still be a two-pronged issue and/or attack going on here here: the Wikileaks intentions to expose the treatment of Bernie and an additional Russian angle, which Assange's own words don't exactly entirely discount. He did not name the source and skirts that issue.
edit on 7/28/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
CNN - Julian Assange: 'A lot more material' coming on US elections

Oh boy... Assange, in the video at this link, denies once again that this was a Russian campaign.

I haven't watched them all perhaps but I have watched a few videos of Assange this week. I never heard him deny it was the Russians, I heard something to the lines of: "There is no proof whatsoever it was Russians. We haven't offered up our source."

Another time I got the impression that some hairs were being split, that the hackers might not have been the source that "gave" Wikileaks the material.

It doesn't mean I think it was the Russians but he did seem to leave some wiggle room. I t was reported months ago that the DNC was leaked, I just can't help but feel that was a mental sprinkling, foreshadowing, a psychological suggestion. If so, than I am more compelled to think the culprit is much closer to home.

What scares me the most is the thought of a Presidential Candidate known for, investigated on and the FBI acknowledges some pretty serious breaches to National Security and she gets a pass. This set a whole new precedent.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

UK Left party has collapsed in flames too.

Same reason party corruption and vote rigging.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Assange tweeted a few days ago:

Who hacked the DNC over the last few years and who gave WikiLeaks their emails are two separate questions. Can journalists count to two?

Russia probably hacked the server, but I don't think they are the ones who sent the emails to Assange.
I suspect it was a whistle blower - Seth Rich.
And I suspect that what he was whistle blowing about was the rigged primary election.

This has nothing to do with Trump or Russia.
Assange is probably enjoying it, because he hates Hillary.
But, I think the timing has more to do with the death of Seth Rich.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Well of course its Putins fault. Everything is Putins fault. I know, why doesn't Hillary field a few press conference questions in an open, frank manner.

Who aren't the media clamoring for this? Somewhere I read its been 235 days since her last press conference.

WTH?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Still waiting on the foundation emails. Where are they? All these releases and nothing on events, agendas, timelines, travel...impossible to run an operation this big with no email traffic. I have suspected for a while most of the speeches never even happened. Countries agreed to pay for favors behind closed doors is what I believe went down. That's how one runs an effective criminal operation. Don't leave a trail. People can see the dots all they want but no way to connect them.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I suspect it was a whistle blower - Seth Rich.

Are any of the emails cc'd to him?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I know, why doesn't Hillary field a few press conference questions in an open, frank manner.

Why doesn't Trump hold a press conference detailing his connections to Russian oligarchs and Vladimir Putin in an open, frank manner? (I'm sure you know what the name Vladimir means in Russian.)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
They told potential donors if they donated a bit more, they could sit next to Obama at fund raising events.

They wanted to show Bernie led a messy, disorganized campaign.

Mountain, meet mole hill.

What they did was wrong. No doubt. I'm glad she stepped aside. She should have. No place for that in her position.
edit on 7/28/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Julian Assange holding up the mirror! You have to respect that guy.

This coming out should be good news for the U.S. political landscapefor once.
For your liberals (if they were honest) and certainly for the cause of conservatism in the U.S.

How is this pervieved by the public at large?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

typical left wing liberal... fingers in ears LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

just like in high school, when you get caught smoking in the boys room, and you go an tell on all your friends. even if trump is on good terms with putin, thats a good thing. we need to be friends with russia. hillary will open the gap, trump will bridge it.
unity trumps division.
#hillarysliesmatter
#DNChipocracy
#feelingtheburn
#corruptionrunswildonyou

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The democrats in the US paint a view of most liberal parties in all the world, they are falling apart from the inside, due to massive divisions, and "boogie" men hunting...

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The bigger issue here is that this conclusively proves beyond a reasonable doubt that most democrats will support a corrupt party and a corrupt candidate so long as they are promised more free stuff by said corrupt party and candidate.

as pointed by many others, the democrats and their supporters have never denied the evidence of the corruption,that`s as good as a confession.
They try to rationalize the corruption to appease their conscience,their greed for the free stuff that they have been promised has corrupted their morals,honor,integrity,honesty and the fiber of their being.

They have sold their souls to the devil and are prostituting themselves for the promise of more free material gains.

edit on 28-7-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Isn't it wonderful in this information age that people can hear/read more than just one propaganda story put out by MSM !

Yep, the war on the internet is going to make the war on drugs look sensible.

edit on 42731America/ChicagoThu, 28 Jul 2016 08:42:59 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join