It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange Speaks on DNC Leaks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It would be interesting to see a Email leak of the GOP party behind the scenes .I suspect it would show a anti-Trump tone but it would be interesting to know for sure one way or another .

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

It would be interesting to see a Email leak of the GOP party behind the scenes .I suspect it would show a anti-Trump tone but it would be interesting to know for sure one way or another .

Yes it would be interesting.

I haven't heard they were even hacked, tho.

The DNC hacks were last year, weren't they?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Why does it matter?

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
To me this whole situation makes me sit here and shake my head.....I'm seeing it like the following analogy:

Someone (or someones) broke into a house (email hack).

When they did, they saw a dead body, Mr. Fairness Fairplay Honesty (how the DNC is suppose to be and act).

Crouched over the body, still stabbing away at it with the murder weapon, is the murder (DWS and others in the DNC).

Caught red handed.

What happens?

The Cops (in this case other Dems and News Media) almost COMPLETELY IGNORE the murderer, and instead go after the person that broke into the house.......murder, blood still dripping from the weapon, is standing their grinning away....because they know they've gotten away with it.

That's what this whole situation with the DNC emails and Bernie looks like to me.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Just a theory:
Seth Rich was the voter expansion data director for the DNC.
He developed a computer program for the Democratic National Committee allowing people to type in their address and get a map to their polling place.

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
On July 11th a lawsuit was filed against Edison Media Research Inc., a company that provides exit polling data, alleging that the company adjusted their reported data in order to assist in voter fraud. How does one go about rigging an election and hiding that fact?

On July 12th, Seth Rich died. He was beaten up with bruises on his face, knees and hands. He was shot twice in the back. He was found with his watch, money, credit cards and phone. There were no witnesses. If this was a robbery, why did they take nothing? Its not like a witness came upon them and scared them away.

Reports indicate that Seth Rich had integrity.

"I have an enormous interest in public service and working towards making the world a better place," Rich wrote on the page.

source

He must have worked intimately with the people who are involved with voter registration:

DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz issued a statement on Monday mourning the death of Rich, who worked as voter expansion data director.

“Our hearts are broken with the loss of one of our DNC family members over the weekend. Seth Rich was a dedicated, selfless public servant who worked tirelessly to protect the most sacred right we share as Americans – the right to vote," she said. "He saw the great potential of our nation and believed that, together, we can make the world a better place."

Based on the timing of and strange circumstances of his death, and the DNC leak, what if Seth Rich knew something, perhaps about the primary elections, and was going to blow the whistle? What if he had the evidence in emails? Maybe he sent them to Assange, or maybe he had instructed someone else to send them if something happened to him.

Assange said there is something big coming that will be big trouble for Hillary. He also said:

Who hacked the DNC over the last few years and who gave WikiLeaks their emails are two separate questions. Can journalists count to two?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Rich was killed and nothing was stolen.

Yes.

But maybe he had an envelope or thumb drive with him, and THAT was taken.

Late night meeting that was "found out", or it was a total set up.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
** Julian assange was found dead in what appeared to be a suicide.
or died in a mysterious car crash, caused by faulty breaks!

this is usually the fate of any of Clinton's foes.
I hope assange lives through this or has a back up plan to release the materials. because I seriously fear for him right now.
I would make sure I had a back up or alternative ways to release the contents, in case of anything happening to him.
Godspeed to him.
edit on 28-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's a possibility.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I wonder if anybody investigating his death is actually looking into this angle.

R.I.P., Seth Rich. The stakes must be extremely high this election year. Exposing the corruption and fraud in the DNC is just the tip of the iceberg.

When a person involved in the deceit is then rewarded with a top spot in the HRC presidential run, something is very wrong. For these people, the ends justify the means. They truly think what they are doing is for a "cause" bigger than themselves. Sickening really.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Julian Assange has been on the US, and numerous other countries, hit list for years now.

I think he's quite safe.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: odzeandennz

Julian Assange has been on the US, and numerous other countries, hit list for years now.

I think he's quite safe.

knock on wood mate. the clintons have taken out higher profile people than assange. but I'm sure he's got at least back up plans if it all goes tits up for him

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Why doesn't Trump hold a press conference detailing his connections to Russian oligarchs and Vladimir Putin in an open, frank manner?

Becuuuz, theres noting there except business. Making money instead of sanctions.

Geez get real. If there had been any issues with Trumputing, they would have focused on it.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

FINALLY!

Some "transparency" under the Obama administration!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: intrptr

I know, why doesn't Hillary field a few press conference questions in an open, frank manner.

Why doesn't Trump hold a press conference detailing his connections to Russian oligarchs and Vladimir Putin in an open, frank manner? (I'm sure you know what the name Vladimir means in Russian.)

Please start denouncing the DNC and the widespread corruption.

All you have is an accusation of this from the DNC itself against Trump. No evidence at all that Trump had anything to do with it. These accusations are convenient deflection for Dem heavens gate believers.
edit on 28 7 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

WELL there goes world war 3...

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

No it isn't about Trump.

But it does show what conservatives and libertarians have suspected for years, media and democrats actively colluding to lie to the American people.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Now all we need is them to prove that the Republicans and Democrats have been working together and colluding behind our backs to pit us against each other in the ultimate distraction while they play us.

Just ripping apart the democrats is not enough because the Republicans are no better or less involved.
edit on 7/28/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

That would be a treat.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
So, where's the big leak that will punch Clinton in the stomach? She gives her nomination speech tonite! Those leaked voicemails, IMO, don't seem all that damning. Certainly not bigger than the leaked emails.

Assange...Hurry up and release more!!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I would agree. I'm not sure what the voicemail dump was about, but it had no impact.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join