It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange Speaks on DNC Leaks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Speaking of Bernie, he is now on Twitter posting things like this...

I mean really? Does he not see the blatant hypocrisy of his own party? What the # happened to him to sell out so hard?

The guy has lost his marbles, been threatened with execution, or is as corrupt as the rest of them in the DNC.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The guy has lost his marbles, been threatened with execution, or is as corrupt as the rest of them in the DNC.

He just suddenly developed realism. He's not saying the Democrats are perfect and incorruptible, he's saying what Trump is doing is worse.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: intrptr

Well of course its Putins fault. Everything is Putins fault. I know, why doesn't Hillary field a few press conference questions in an open, frank manner.

Who aren't the media clamoring for this? Somewhere I read its been 235 days since her last press conference.

WTH?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good question - where is she? She may as well just do recorded messages and play them on the side of skyscrapers around America.

Now the DNC are trying to schedule the debates at the same time as two major NFL games to reduce the audience - according to Trump today.

Interesting. Ought to remove 50 percent of voters from watching it. As well if the media favors her, as exemplified by not calling for her to have press conferences, then also remember they ask the questions at the debates. Remember Mitt Romney? They didn't give him a fair chance, either.

Funny about 'recorded messages on skyscrapers'. You know what came to mind? Ever read Hunter Thompsons, "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"? One of the come ons in Circus Circus was to record a brief video message and have it emblazoned on the side of the hotel for the whole city to see.

His idea was making the Nazi salute and shouting, "Deutschland Ubbe Alles" (Germany for all).

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I dont think he writes his tweets. that explains it.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Dems rally behind Wasserman Schultz

U.S. intelligence chief not ready to identify source of Democratic email hack

That party can NOT be any more CORRUPT.

Oh i don't know...there's always room for improvement.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Julian Assange: We have more material on Clinton

Video interview with Assange regarding the DNCleak.

WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange speaks with CNN's Anderson Cooper about his organization releasing hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That party can NOT be any more CORRUPT.

Why'd you have to go and say something like that?

They'll consider that a challenge rather than an insult.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
Who hacked the server leading to the release of the emails matters not all all. Big Money spin is but a feeble attempt to misdirect and obfuscate the truth, the real story that proves how corrupt the DNC is, how it plays the citizens and undermines the democratic process. Stay on track, America. And do reward the DNC with a vote for Hillary.

Unless of course that person was Seth Rich. Then it matters a great deal.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Speaking of Bernie, he is now on Twitter posting things like this...

I mean really? Does he not see the blatant hypocrisy of his own party? What the # happened to him to sell out so hard?

Hedge Fund $ going to Clinton

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Assange confirming again that there is more to come during CNN interview.

...and on RT (here he says she will be arrested when the new information comes out).

edit on 31/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join