It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake the Heck UP, America!! GET ANGRY

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Amongst a sea of memes, there is a guy holding a sign which States: "this election is an insult to our intelligence"
The (accurately) perceived insult is literally the insult to injury.
Wake the # up people, this election is a #ing test of our complacency. They have been poking and prodding for a while now, but they've told us with this election race to bend over and take it! They want to see who will bend over like a good sheep, and who will stand up.
For #s sake, they're not even bothering to hide the scam anymore! There are thousands of better people that could have been a more valid choice than these two goons, but people like that would never get elected in the first place, or assassinated like Kennedy, who pretended he would cooperate but turned coat back to The People when he got to office.
I mean, Hillary got caught rigging elections and voter machines! Donald trump has more or less stated his intentions of making a White America.

These goons are a farce! For the first time, the gears of the polical machine are being shown, quite clear! Daring us to do something, taunting us!! Confident that nobody will be smart enough and organized after decades of propaganda(a TV in every house, anyone? 'Standardized' testing?!) Designed to spit out dumbed down complacent little folks, who create chaos just nicely, and perpetuate the brainwashing quite #ing nicely.
These words I am typing right now, I'm convinced will not male a #ing difference. They've got me too. But I'll be #ing damned if I don't TRY to do something!! Come the nother# on, people, get angry!! This coming from a guy who holds Love in his heart as much and as long as he can, get #ing Angry! Or are you just gonna bend over and take the lesser if two evils? Or bend over and not vote?
The choice ours , People. I propose a peaceful gathering of the People. Standing together to tell the Government just where the # they can stick it, because this has gone on for Far Too #ing long... Backed up, of course by us all packin heat, because Our liberty, what is left of her, is at the literal stake people!!

Grab your balls, America!!!
AAAAHHHHHH!!!
edit on 27-7-2016 by LucidWarrior because: meme

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

#

Calm the # down...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior

I mean, Hillary got caught rigging elections and voter machines! Donald trump has more or less stated his intentions of making a White America.

Although I agree that these are the 2 worst candidates we've ever seen be propped up, both of your claims above are false.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

What is it that makes people angry?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I wasnt sure about the election fraud. But if you think im wrong about trump, check again.
a reply to: UnknownQuantity

BestInShow? No. I will not.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpecialSauce

What is it that makes people angry?

When their Internet, Iphone, and Xbox stop working.

edit on 27-7-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SpecialSauce

Usually, its Fear.
What i am proposing is righteous indignation. You gotta meet deadly force with some kinda force, right?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

#Don't make me angry!
AAAARGHHHHHH!!!

HULK SMASH!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SpecialSauce

What it is Imho is how life was for us growing up. When I was a child growing up We had faith in our country and prosperity for the most part. America has experienced some hard times and the younger generation doesn't remember or know the so called good old days. We just want to be able to get up and go to work and earn a fair wage. In saying that not be taxed to death for those who don't. Be able to become small business owners and live the American dream. That's really not possibly anymore. I had the chance to be a business owner but turned it down recently because the economy is so unstable. 20 years ago I would have jumped at the chance. Instead I took a job with the state for job security. Sad!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Don't calm the # down, you have the right attitude and don't let anyone else tell you different.

You put it perfectly, Americans have been shown just how corrupt and rigged their system is yet they do NOTHING about it and its one of many events. This is just what they have been caught doing, only an idiot would believe this has'nt happened most if not every election. Fking fight back. If the people let this go, as they are in majority, it sends the message of "We will bend over, just please tell us when and how far".

Nice post, people will only focus on the parts of your post they can pull apart and not so much the general point that they are being stiffed and letting it happen. But thats what submissives do.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Who has the moral authority ... in this Country?

Is it the nexus of insurance companies and Government who have destroyed our doctors,
over the past forty years,
so that now they can sell us a universal medical solution,
all in the shadow of pillaging our pensions,
and veteran benefits.

Is it the credit card companies and their so-called credit ratings?
Who received trillions in bail out money,
because they over gambled with their financial investments.

Or could it be that it is We The People who have the authority,
and the illusion factory isn't working anymore.

When television and radio were controlled broadcasting centers,
we the people did not have our voices heard, but we said then
what we say now.

Those gun grabbers are bankrupters and worse they are immoral.

We The People credit rating THEM for a change.

That would be something.

Mike Grouchy

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Speaking at a banking industry conference last month in New York, Mr. Lynch recalled that he had been working at Morgan Stanley in London before he returned to this country in 2011 to join Bank of America. He had thought, he said, that by then — three years after the collapse of Lehman Brothers set off the financial crisis — anger at banks would have declined.

He was wrong: It was worse.”

New York Times / It's hard to summon sympathy for big banks

By FLOYD NORRIS

Published: December 12, 2013

Worse doesn't even begin to describe it.

Eternal torment.

Rains of Fire.

A new Ice age.

The pits of hell.

This is just a sample of my range of emotions that emerge when I contemplate the past forty years,
and the systematic abuses, lies, and blood sucking that the banks have inflicted on people.

Does anyone remember when the banks started penalizing small accounts,
so they could confiscate the 5 dollars little Susie's Grandmother had used to start an account for her granddaughter.

Does anyone remember when the banks started heaping up fines and penalties.

Does anyone remember when the banks started using credit scores.

Does anyone remember when savings accounts stopped paying interest.

Does anyone remember the transaction fees.

Does anyone remember the small print used to change their contracts with customers,
that said "and if you don't contest this we'll charge you X amount of dollars for no damn reason."

Does anyone remember when the pension funds were pillaged.

Does anyone remember all the off shore accounts, used to avoid taxes, that turned the Caymans into a banking mega center.

Does anyone remember the goddamn economy before 2 0 0 8 !!!!

Someone thinks that a little fluff piece that says "I feel ya" and "Hey those were pretty bad days" but that then goes on to say "hey! us bankers got it bad too, cause you know, rules and stuff" is gonna sate one goddamn iota of wrath, I got some bad #ing news for you.

I _ H O P E _ Y O U R _ B O A T _ R O T S !

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
the whole government is an insult to my intelligence. throw every last one of them out!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

It is very frustrating that these are the choices.

Our choice is between a criminal and a madman. I can't decide who's worse.

It's so sad where this country is headed. I know it won't happen, but i keep hoping that both of them will have to withdraw over some scandal not yet revealed. Wishful thinking. It just seems like a bad movie and I want to say " is this real life"?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

God damn! You couldn't be more right! They are really testing our apathy and straight up ignorance. Trump, what more do I have to say? Clinton, numerous scandals and the DNC caught in cahoots! What happened to Debbie? Oh she became an honorary chairperson thingy for Clinton's campaign. She resigns and immediately runs to camp Clinton!

Can you imagine what the next election is gonna be like, if we get a next election?

edit on 27-7-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I wouldnt wish eternal tormen t upon myworst enemy, for, i love even him... But i cannot contain myself, any longer. Theres a boiling point, no matter how much salt gets added to the pot reply to: mikegrouchy

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatGoldStandard
Thanks for reminding me I AM the sane one...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
HOW many warnings YOU got?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

You are right. And even if your words only get through to one person, a difference will have been made. Light up the darkness.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Thanks. Im doing my best, the best way i know how. a reply to: tigertatzen

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join