It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Challenges Russia to Find Hillary Clinton’s Missing Emails

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: butcherguy

You do realize this is two separate e mail issues right? He's talking about missing server emails from her SOS days and the 20k is from the DNC hack that happened recently.

There is still a possibility that there are SOS days emails that we have not seen yet.
ADD to that....
There may be hacked emails from the Clinton Foundation in play.
You do realize that I am allowed to mention possibilties, right?
Until anything is released..... no one knows what is out there.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I just listened to the CBS affiliate in Philadelphia announce that Donald Trump had "urged the Russians to hack Hillary Clinton's email."
That simply is not true.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I think this disqualifies trump to be commander in chief, and I'm not alone.

So we are looking at an election where neither nominee is really qualified for top secret clearance

unbelievable

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I just heard Bob Shieffer of CBS repeat the same lie.
edit on b000000312016-07-27T16:59:00-05:0004America/ChicagoWed, 27 Jul 2016 16:59:00 -0500400000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
is trump colluding with putin or something for some reason? everything related to both trump and russia has been strange recently and now he mentions russia in such a way....

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I just heard Bob Shieffer of CBS repeat the same lie.

When Trump trolls, he trolls hard and all the banana brains in the media fall for it, every time.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I just listened to the CBS affiliate in Philadelphia announce that Donald Trump had "urged the Russians to hack Hillary Clinton's email."
That simply is not true.

Of course it isn;t true, but those liberals are sure worked up... Trump is setting the agenda for their convention... they are frantically changing speeches.. including the President.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
the fix is in. I don't know how anyone can't see what is going on here. just insert obama for trump and tell me you are ok with this ?

Donald Trump said Wednesday that, if he is elected president, he would consider recognizing Crimea as Russian territory and lifting the sanctions against Russia. At a wide-ranging news conference, Trump said he “would be looking into that” when asked about his stance on Crimea and Russia. The Crimean Peninsula has been part of Ukraine for decades, but Russian President Vladimir Putin annexed the territory in March 2014 after a popular revolt toppled Kiev's pro-Russian government. The United States, along with the European Union, has refused to recognize the annexation or the referendum legitimizing it and has enforced sanctions on Russian state banks and corporations. Crimea, historically a popular tourist destination for Russians seeking out its subtropical climate, formally became part of Ukraine, in 1956, while it was a constituent republic of the Soviet Union, and remained part of Ukraine after it the USSR broke up in 1991.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Putin WILL NOT give up that port.
Russia has been jonesing for that port since the fall of the iron curtain.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
the fix is in. I don't know how anyone can't see what is going on here. just insert obama for trump and tell me you are ok with this ?

Donald Trump said Wednesday that, if he is elected president, he would consider recognizing Crimea as Russian territory and lifting the sanctions against Russia. At a wide-ranging news conference, Trump said he “would be looking into that” when asked about his stance on Crimea and Russia. The Crimean Peninsula has been part of Ukraine for decades, but Russian President Vladimir Putin annexed the territory in March 2014 after a popular revolt toppled Kiev's pro-Russian government. The United States, along with the European Union, has refused to recognize the annexation or the referendum legitimizing it and has enforced sanctions on Russian state banks and corporations. Crimea, historically a popular tourist destination for Russians seeking out its subtropical climate, formally became part of Ukraine, in 1956, while it was a constituent republic of the Soviet Union, and remained part of Ukraine after it the USSR broke up in 1991.

So trump was asked a question and said he would 'look into it'.

What does that maan....?

Hang on a minute.... Russia was always associated with red... so are the Republicans... wow... I think I just nailed the conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

edit on 27/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

It's sad that we have to rely on a failed communist state to be transparent about Hillary Clinton.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The Trump-Russia-money question, in 24 steps

5. On Tuesday evening, Trump tweeted this, in an effort to draw a clear line between himself and that specific suggestion.

6. On Wednesday morning, CBS's Norah O'Donnell asked Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort if Trump had "financial relationships with any Russian oligarchs." Manafort replied, "That’s what he said, that’s what I said. That’s obviously what our position is."

7. The problem is that Donald Trump has in the past had obvious economic interests in Russia. The Washington Post outlined them in June.

Trump tweeted Putin a personal invitation to attend the pageant, and a one-on-one meeting between the New York businessman and the Russian leader was scheduled for the day before the show.

Putin canceled at the last minute, but he sent a decorative lacquered box, a traditional Russian gift, and a warm note, according to Aras Agalarov, a Moscow billionaire who served as a liaison between Trump and the Russian leader. Still, the weekend was fruitful for Trump.

He received a portion of the $14 million paid by Agalarov and other investors to bring the pageant to Moscow. Agalarov said he and Trump signed an agreement to build a Trump Tower in the heart of Moscow — at least Trump’s fifth attempt at such a venture.

And Trump seemed energized by his interactions with Russia’s financial elite at the pageant and a glitzy after-party in a Moscow nightclub.

Liar, liar.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Nbc eve news did the same

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Nbc eve news did the same

Yeah.
They just had Chuck Todd on there talking.
Chuck Todd, one of Hillary's 'water carriers' implicated in the leaked emails....
They have no shame.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Wow.
You just posted that?

Hillary collected how much money from foreign leaders while SOS in exchange for her influence.....?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Hillary collected how much money from foreign leaders while SOS in exchange for her influence.....?

Now we need to know how much Russian money Trump has accepted. All he needs to do is make his tax forms and business records public....

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Putin isn't America's enemy. It's the globalists.

Trump isn't asking for the Russians to hack into the USA government servers. They already either have the emails or or they don't. The NSA obviously have them and are covering for the Clinton's. Keeping the Liberal's ignorant of the facts.

The douche bags running our country are more concerned with covering up Clinton"s crimes than protecting America.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
God you're all in the dark. There are no missing 30 k emails because the FBI has already said they found them and pieced them together.

He's not talking DNC emails. He's stupid he thinks there are Clinton server emails still out there.

LOL

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Liar, liar?

Are you not aware that "interests" and "investments" are different things?

I mean, this is pretty basic stuff.

That same article outlined all the "interests" which have fallen through. He still hasn't built anything in Russia.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join