It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Challenges Russia to Find Hillary Clinton’s Missing Emails

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

dailycaller.com...

They already have them.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Grambler

Too bad I can't add even more volume to the written word really.

LO C K. H I M. U P. ! ! !

If Hillary didn't break the law to hide her nefarious dealings, Putin wouldn't have access to her emails they would all be safely on State Dept secure servers for posterity and undeletable by her.

Blame Corrupt Hillary Rotten Clinton and demand she be behind bars like the majority of America.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

It appears that his opinion alone is triumphant over a large percent of inputs observed...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

AS he is a buisiness man THAT would be linked to his MALE EGO and his value system ,in that regard he has decided to claim himself better,but then again, THIS IS a campaign, only YOUNG IDIOTS listed to them BEFORE they're elected, ITS ALL crap.
YOU watch HOW they operate and make your guess based on THAT.
You can't DO that by talk of any kind that is a TINY brained idea. You are then easily manipulated in to WHOM the want you to be. AND they won.
THEY got me during the 1st cold war ,but I DIDN,'T have ALL this data to ignore at the time like YOU are doing.
This latest propaganda is so OBVIOUS.
You can almost plan your life around the opposite of what you hear from them.
edit on 27-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Wasn't that tied into something with a CIA asset being pushed out into the open? I think a ton of people also resigned including Rove.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It seems to me that certain interests are invested in keeping Russia and the USA at odds. Wouldn't a healthy relationship between the 2 be best for the whole world?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I have mixed feelings on this.

I would love to see her corruption exposed.

But Trump asking for a foreign power to commit espionage......thats really close to Treason.

Ok Hillary probably committed Treason too but does one act of treason counter the other?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

TRUMP better run and hide. He's completely blown even the tiny chance he had.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13
No, not taking observable sides

So no need to waste mind energy considering.

Yes does acknowledge "possible" hidden hands may have established pre-decisions...
But also may observe the "interacting" as to see who can/shall better interact, and so.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Run and hide from what?
Trump had had no classified info in his possession unlike others running for POTUS. Trump was not called CARELESS by the director of the FBI.
What should he be running from? Is hillary going to send him a fishing email?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: babyfacebill
It seems to me that certain interests are invested in keeping Russia and the USA at odds. Wouldn't a healthy relationship between the 2 be best for the whole world?

Yes as there is potential they are already beyond the general masses perceptions...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Nefarious dealings. Yeah ok.

Was there proof she ever put us at risk? Was there anything to suggest she ever intended to put us at risk?

You guys are fighting a shadow 2D Clinton created by Tom DeLay and Trey Gowdy. She doesn't exist.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Yeah... no.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Hillary never committed treason.

link   

....sure....

link   
imagine Obama publicly asking putin to go ahead and hack the republican data bases....no problem with that right?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
1 APOLLOS if the tail got in the way. Some balances are seemingly unbalanced. Within the collective, it appears.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Imagine hillary lying to congress.....no problem with that right?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

If Hillary didn't break the law to hide her nefarious dealings, Putin wouldn't have access to her emails they would all be safely on State Dept secure servers for posterity and undeletable by her.

LOL Because State Department servers are SOOOOO safe!

Overlooked in the controversy over Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server, is the fact that suspected Russian hackers have bedeviled State Department's email system for much of the past year and continue to pose problems for technicians trying to eradicate the intrusion.

Federal law enforcement, intelligence and congressional officials briefed on the investigation say the hack of the State email system is the "worst ever" cyberattack intrusion against a federal agency. The attackers who breached State are also believed to be behind hacks on the White House's email system, and against several other federal agencies, the officials say.www.cnn.com...

Yeah! Go Russia!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Nope not being called careless by the FBI. Being called stupid by well everybody. LOL

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join