It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Challenges Russia to Find Hillary Clinton’s Missing Emails

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Another day perhaps huh? That is speculation so let's wait until it's something real ok?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Another day perhaps huh? That is speculation so let's wait until it's something real ok?

Agreed, we aren't even finished sifting through the last 20,000 emails that were dumped!

Gin

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
So Trump jokingly says he hopes Russia finds Hillary's missing 33,000 emails. The leftist are calling it treason, when they were supposed to be just her personal emails. Absolutely amazing mental gymnastics done here.

Hillary calls Trump a threat to national security for making such a claim. So did Hillary just admit she actually deleted/leaked 33,000 secret U.S government emails? All this time they were telling us that there was no national security threat. Why is there a national security threat now all of the sudden?

Trump is truly playing 5th dimensional water polo chess.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Obama said that the information in Clinton's email was not that sensitive and since they have been already hacked, so at this point what difference does it make. a reply to: imsoconfused

edit on 27-7-2016 by mikefunctions because: add to

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I am no supporter Trump, but he is taking all of the news steam array from the DNC.

I just wish he would say one more thing, "folks, if you are so worried about this then what happened to that reset button Hillary and Kerry had with Russia. Did it happen? Did it go away and if it did, under who's watch!?"

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

She always admitted she had them deleted. See it's things like this that tells me the arguments are coming from an empty place. She admitted it or actually admit is not correct. She told them a long time ago.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Grambler

Do have any evidence that Hillary Clinton was complicit in any of this DNC plot to work against Bernie Sanders?

I'ts my recollection that DWS made it very clear early on that the DNC had mechanisms in place that were established to make sure that "grass root" movements didn't make it past their scrutiny to disrupt established party platforms.

I have no proof but thats hardly the point. Sillyme posted on another thread about how the Bernie people just need to get in line and back Hillary, and didn't care that they were cheated. She said she only cares about Hillary beating Trump. She doesn't care what the emails say.

As far as did they actually rig the election, well the Bernie people have claimed this for a long time before these emails, where would they have gotten that idea? I would argue that everything from the debate schedule being rigged to not allow people to hear Bernie's message, to the medias slant toward Hillary (which the emails did prove there was collusion) helped ensure Bernie couldn't win. Remember when the DNC suspended Bernie's campaign from their call list? Do we honestly think that was legitimate now knowing that the heads of the DNC were rooting against Bernie.

And do you honestly believe that HIllary didn't know what her friend DWS was doing for her?

Even if that is true, why instead of condemning her did she immediately come out and say what a good job she did, and hire her to her campaign?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin
So Trump jokingly says he hopes Russia finds Hillary's missing 33,000 emails. The leftist are calling it treason, when they were supposed to be just her personal emails. Absolutely amazing mental gymnastics done here.

Hillary calls Trump a threat to national security for making such a claim. So did Hillary just admit she actually deleted/leaked 33,000 secret U.S government emails? All this time they were telling us that there was no national security threat. Why is there a national security threat now all of the sudden?

Trump is truly playing 5th dimensional water polo chess.

He is either lucky or a genius. I don't know which.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The HAWK lobby that Clinton represents, that wants to continue antagonisation of major world powers, chiefly Russia, is not only a threat to continued US security but global security.

But War is good for the armaments industry after all

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If you want to live in obtuse denial, who am I to stop ya...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Don't you worry your pretty little head about it honey.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Like I said, DWS made no bones about it, the DNC was using everything available to them to "block grass root movements" such as Bernie Sanders'. I don't see how Hillary had anything to do with DNC rules and platforms.

Remember 2008 and Chaos on the Convention Floor as RNC Blocks Ron Paul Delegates, Alters Seating Rules

Not saying I agree, but this is what they do with grass root movements that threaten the status quo.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

You do realize this is two separate e mail issues right? He's talking about missing server emails from her SOS days and the 20k is from the DNC hack that happened recently.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

PFFT ,SHE doesn't have it, HACK Jarrett.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Like I said, DWS made no bones about it, the DNC was using everything available to them to "block grass root movements" such as Bernie Sanders'. I don't see how Hillary had anything to do with DNC rules and platforms.

Remember 2008 and Chaos on the Convention Floor as RNC Blocks Ron Paul Delegates, Alters Seating Rules

Not saying I agree, but this is what they do with grass root movements that threaten the status quo.

Exactly why I feel so bad for Bernie people. I remember what was done to Ron Paul, and not being able to do anything about it. I am also convinced that RNC emails would reveal that they were working hard to stop Trump, but the mass of people voting for him ensured they couldn't.

As far as Hillary being connected here are some points

1. Do you really believe she didn't know what the DNC was doing? She has been a democrat for how long and as you admit DWS admitted what they were doing, so do you honestly think when normal people like me and you can figure it out, Hillary couldn't? No way. And if she knew, she could have stopped it.

2. Even if she didn't do you really want to support a candidate that was fraudulently placed in the spot by the party leaders?

3. Why instead of condemning DWS did Hillary and for that matter Obama come out and praise her, and then immediately give her a job at her campaign?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
That seals the deal. Im finally voting Trump i think. This guy is epic at fnnegling the media without paying for it. It is also just amazing watching the Hillary team squirm when he turns every BS argument they make right around on them to bite em in the ass. I hope 'Russia' does release all those emails through Wikileaks. Want to blame him? Well he will give you a reason to.
edit on 27-7-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

1. Do you really believe she didn't know what the DNC was doing? She has been a democrat for how long and as you admit DWS admitted what they were doing, so do you honestly think when normal people like me and you can figure it out, Hillary couldn't? No way. And if she knew, she could have stopped it.

I think HRC is too busy to micro manage people at the DNC.

2. Even if she didn't do you really want to support a candidate that was fraudulently placed in the spot by the party leaders?

She wasn't fraudulently nominated the Democratic candidate. Hillary beat Bernie by millions of votes. Even without the "funny business", do you really think that Bernie was going to get the nomination? I don't. Not in a million years. This is Hillary's nomination. She won, and still would have won it without DNC meddling.

3. Why instead of condemning DWS did Hillary and for that matter Obama come out and praise her, and then immediately give her a job at her campaign?

Because she was doing what has always been done before her, and what was expected of her to do as DNC chair.

edit on 27-7-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Our adversaries. So many warmongers here living in times past. When was the last time we actually engaged Russia? Oh wait..

Trump is not telling them to hack into anything. You lot are dreaming if you think they do not already have those emails months ago. Their hackers are top notch afterall. Ask the crypto community. He is simply generating media buzz and hoping those emails come to light.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

So you don't think Clinton had a vested interest in the DNC ???

LOL

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: uncommitted

Are you suggesting Putin isn't a warmonger?

Say the warmongers.

Do you think Trump will get him to stop trampling on the sovereign land of other countries?

It isn't 'Putin' doing the 'trampling' on sovereign nations.

Is that why he won't commit to taking part in any NATO defense of countries potentially at risk of Russia looking to extend its influence?

Looking to extend its influence? You just mentioned NATO and blame Russia for extending into Europe in one sentence... you get the hypocrite award.

Ok, so Chechnya, Georgia and Ukraine are all the bad boys..................... wow.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join