It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Challenges Russia to Find Hillary Clinton’s Missing Emails

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Lol Wouldn't this be nice. Trump Said he hoped Russia was listening and they can find the 30.000 lost Hillary emails.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said, staring directly into the cameras. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

We all know Trump and Putin are buddies. Between this and Assange things are just getting good.

www.nytimes.com...

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
BRILLIANT. Trump trumped Bill's speech's dominance of today's news cycle.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

No, what would be truly nice is if Russia did find them and then a jury of Her peers found Her guilty of enough crimes that She'd be doing the time that She deserves.

It would be ironic if She were housed not in a "Private Prison" after all the Prison Lobby contributed but She had to do Her time in a regular prison...

+26 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
so, in 2 days the FBI was able to determine that the DNC email server was hacked and exactly who did it, but after a year of investigating hillarys home servers they weren`t able to definitively say whether the servers were hacked or weren`t hacked?
does anybody else smell BS?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

I thought that was part of the DNC platform?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Why doesn't he and his "crack" Team find them themselves or does he rely on Russia for Intelligence.
edit on 27-7-2016 by ugmold because: addition

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Can stolen documents be used as evidence in a court of law? I wouldn't be surprised if right now they are making some kind of law to prevent documents hacked by "terrorist groups" from being admissible in court.

CNN is saying Trump is committing treason. I guess it makes sense that you shouldn't encourage a foreign country to hack into government email servers, but who else, or how else, would we ever become aware of the nefarious things our elected officials are doing?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
His shout out was to Snowden, not Russia.

Maybe they can ask him for us.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Well seems like the shows only starting....

time.com...

In December 2011, Vladimir Putin came closer than he’s ever been to losing his hold on power. His decision that year to run for a third term as Russia’s President had inspired a massive protest movement against him.

Demonstrations calling for him to resign were attracting hundreds of thousands of people across the country. Some of his closest allies had defected to the opposition, causing a split in the Kremlin elites, and Russian state media had begun to warn of a revolution in the making.

At a crisis meeting with his advisers onDec. 8 of that year, the Russian leader chose to lay the blame on one meddling foreign diplomat: U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. “She set the tone for certain actors inside the country; she gave the signal,” Putin said of Clinton at the time, accusing her of ordering the opposition movement into action like some kind of revolutionary sleeper cell.“They heard this signal and, with the support of the U.S. State Department, started actively doing their work.”

Five years later, the U.S. presidential elections may have given Putin his chance for getting even. According to Clinton’s campaign staff and a number of cyber-security experts, Russian hackers in the service of the Kremlin were behind last week’s leak of emails from the Democratic National Committee.

The hacked messages appeared to show DNC officials, who are meant to remain neutral during the Democratic Party’s primary race, favoring Clinton over her then-rival, Senator Bernie Sanders.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Snowden says that if the Russians have them, the NSA does too.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Well Trump is tight with the Russians, ensuring that the pro-Ukrainian language in the GOP platform be gutted.

When the Republican Party releases its platform Monday, the official Republican party position on arms for Ukraine will be at odds with almost all the party’s national security leaders.

Inside Trump’s financial ties to Russia and his unusual flattery of Vladimir Putin.

Since the 1980s, Trump and his family members have made numerous trips to Moscow in search of business opportunities, and they have relied on Russian investors to buy their properties around the world.

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., told a real estate conference in 2008, according to an account posted on the website of eTurboNews, a trade publication.

“We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

Trump is assembling a team of advisors who have also worked for Putin’s cronies.

Donald Trump aide slams America's policy on Russia during speech in Moscow.

edit on 27-7-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Ok, I don't mind the idea of Hillary's secrets being leaked to the world, but Trump, please don't tell Russia to commit cyber crimes against our country as you're currently running for the top office... sigh, lol...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Snowden says that if the Russians have them, the NSA does too.

Not likely... he'd be dead.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
He is not asking Russia to hack the USA, he dared them to find the missing mails. He must reason that they probably have them already and is "asking" them to make it public...seeing that they are Dems are already implicating them in the other DNC hack...without actual proof, I might ad. He is toying with the media and Dems. Priceless that CNN is already crying treason!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

This is actually a great idea.

We all know the Dems are weak on email security and common sense. I am guessing Russia and Putin can make this happen.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: primespickle

CNN is saying Trump is committing treason. I guess it makes sense that you shouldn't encourage a foreign country to hack into government email servers, but who else, or how else, would we ever become aware of the nefarious things our elected officials are doing?

What Trump did was call out the media and the government for keeping this information from us and generally running cover for CLEAR corruption and lies from these alleged pillars of our society.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I don't know how many people are college football fans

but

Being mad at Russia for the shady stuff the DNC does is like blaming mike mcqueary for the whole jerry Sandusky/PSU petophile scandal

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

No, it was specifically to Russia. Nice to know two egotistical people, one a dictator, one looking to become one can play so nice together but please spare the world the site of you both topless giving each other a bear hug.

I've a feeling Putin would find Trump a lot more pliant than Clinton.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Fraternizing with America's enemies and bringing them into our politics is such a great idea. End sarcasm.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I've a feeling Putin would find Trump a lot more pliant than Clinton.

Trump actually wants to work things out. Something the warmongers will never understand.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join