It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Challenges Russia to Find Hillary Clinton’s Missing Emails

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Nice defelction there, The Donald, considering that you're being accused in conspiracy circles of having put the Russians up to it in the first place.

ETA: He's a disgrace on the international stage as well as on the national one. What a joke.
edit on 7/27/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm sure Russia (among other Governments) have all the emails in question. It just comes down to when they want to play their hand... I'm sure they can disrupt things for Hillary & Co. whenever they want to.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
Fraternizing with America's enemies and bringing them into our politics is such a great idea. End sarcasm.

chill. remember it's nothing classified, just yoga schedules and birthday parties.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: uncommitted

I've a feeling Putin would find Trump a lot more pliant than Clinton.

Trump actually wants to work things out. Something the warmongers will never understand.

Are you suggesting Putin isn't a warmonger? Do you think Trump will get him to stop trampling on the sovereign land of other countries? Is that why he won't commit to taking part in any NATO defence of countries potentially at risk of Russia looking to extend its influence? Not sure what leads you to think that, I would have thought the opposite from a purely unbiased perspective.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

originally posted by: wantsome
Fraternizing with America's enemies and bringing them into our politics is such a great idea. End sarcasm.

chill. remember it's nothing classified, just yoga schedules and birthday parties.
Yeah probably pictures of the crash from Roswell.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: imsoconfused

This is actually a great idea.

We all know the Dems are weak on email security and common sense. I am guessing Russia and Putin can make this happen.

Tell our cold war rival and ultimate adversary to hack another presidential candidate?

Is this what 2016 has devolved to?

If Clinton asked Russia to hack trump, I have a sneaking suspicion the ATS trump community would be up in arms.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
seems legit

is there any doubt anymore that he is working with russia ?

I wonder if will was right, and he won't release his tax returns because he is so tight with russian power brokers

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
yesterday, the liberal news media was condemning Donald Trump over his silence in this matter.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Will anonymous please step up to the challenge

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The eagle feather felt it was more insulation in the bears fur

The irony is enhanced as the Eagle stares at the Bear feathering itself...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Nice find!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Nice defelction there, The Donald, considering that you're being accused in conspiracy circles of having put the Russians up to it in the first place.

It's interesting he seems to be feeding into that with this story and there's another one I saw:

Trump contradicts himself on relationship with Putin

I am beginning to think that Hillary and the DNC may ultimately benefit from these leaks. Clearly, as much as Assange claims to want to damage her campaign, he's withheld anything effectively detrimental to her until after she had the nomination -- if he has anything effectively detrimental, that is.

It doesn't seem like he's as committed to damaging her campaign as he claims.

And then there's Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Of all the DNC staff swept up in the leak, Debbie lucked out by using a gmail account instead of the dnc.org accounts that the other staff used. So only a portion of her DNC-related emails were swept up in the leak. Any email exchanges with others who did not have dnc.org email accounts are still private.

That kind of 'luck' cannot be dismissed without thought...especially if it turns out that Hillary does benefit from the leaks.

My brush with Donald Trump, in 2010 and 2011, revealed him to be a controlled opposition operative.

edit on 27-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Russian hackers do anything for their BTC, just wondering who has enough hidden cash to pay them

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I notice the New York Times article doesn't have the full quote. For those interested, here is what he said.

"If they hacked, they probably have her 33,000 emails. I hope they do," Trump told reporters on Wednesday at a press conference at his Miami-area hotel, adding that "I wish I had that power. I'd love to have that power" to orchestrate the alleged email hack and leak.

"They probably have her 33,000 emails that she lost and deleted. You'd see some beauties, so we'll see."

He went on to address Russia directly: ""Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 [Clinton] emails that are missing," Trump said at a press conference. "I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens. That'll be nice."

He continued: "Russia has no respect for our country. And that's why, if it is Russia, nobody even knows it's Russia, it was probably China. ... It shows how weak we are. It shows how disrespected we are."

www.zerohedge.com...

He was clearly being sarcastic. The fact that he says Russia disrespects our country and it shows how week we are shows he isn't praisning this, he is just making fun of Hillary "losing" those emails.
edit on 27-7-2016 by Grambler because: forgot source

edit on 27-7-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Who exactly is Russia? It was clearly a veiled message to people with skills and access. Do you think the Russian public has access to those emails? Not likely.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I notice the New York Times article doesn't have the full quote. For those interested, here is what he said.

"If they hacked, they probably have her 33,000 emails. I hope they do," Trump told reporters on Wednesday at a press conference at his Miami-area hotel, adding that "I wish I had that power. I'd love to have that power" to orchestrate the alleged email hack and leak.

"They probably have her 33,000 emails that she lost and deleted. You'd see some beauties, so we'll see."

He went on to address Russia directly: ""Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 [Clinton] emails that are missing," Trump said at a press conference. "I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens. That'll be nice."

He continued: "Russia has no respect for our country. And that's why, if it is Russia, nobody even knows it's Russia, it was probably China. ... It shows how weak we are. It shows how disrespected we are."

www.zerohedge.com...

He was clearly being sarcastic. The fact that he says Russia disrespects our country and it shows how week we are shows he isn't praisning this, he is just making fun of Hillary "losing" those emails.

no, he is clearly an complete rank amateur

hortly after his event ended, Trump repeated his call on Twitter. "If Russia or any other country or person has Hillary Clinton's 33,000 illegally deleted emails, perhaps they should share them with the FBI!" Trump tweeted.

the he says basically putin is a raging racist

Trump also suggested during his news conference that Russian President Vladimir Putin's lack of respect for the US prompted him to once call President Barack Obama "the N word." There are no published reports to back up Trump's claim about Putin's use of the racially derogatory term. "I was shocked. Number one, he doesn't like him. Number two, he doesn't respect him," Trump said.

then he basically says putin will respect him and that the US and Russia will have a closer relationship

Trump said U.S.-Russia relations would be better under his presidency than if Clinton ascended to the Oval Office, saying he would treat Putin "firmly," but would seek to bolster ties between the U.S. and Russia. "He will respect me," Trump said.

then noted liberal lefty george will dropped this

Fox News contributor George Will says GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump will not release his tax returns because they may show "he is deeply involved in dealing with Russia oligarchs." ADVERTISEMENT The claim — which Will could not support with any tangible proof — was made to Bret Baier on Fox News's "Special Report" live from the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia on Monday night. The topic was raised after some Democratic Party officials, including presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, Robby Mook, attempted to connect the Republican presidential nominee to a leak of Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails. The Friday release by WikiLeaks of those emails, which appear to show an effort by DNC officials to lead a campaign against Clinton's primary rival, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), led to the resignation of DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, who will step down after the convention. "Both the campaign chair and anybody you talk to, including Sen. [Chris] Murphy [D-Conn.] would not go down that road once pressed on the connection between Russia and the Trump campaign," said Baier. "But they have thrown it out there. George?" "Well, it's the sort of thing we might learn if we saw the candidate's tax returns," Will responded. "Perhaps one more reason why we're not seeing his tax returns — because he is deeply involved in dealing with Russian oligarchs and others. Whether that's good, bad or indifferent, it's probably the reasonable surmise."

notice a trend here my beloved comrade ?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Yeah...let's encourage & inspire our staunch adversaries to hack us. THIS won't backfire, I'm sure!
Sure makes me wonder just who's hand is in who's pocket here on a business level, never mind political.
edit on 7/27/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
a reply to: imsoconfused

Ok, I don't mind the idea of Hillary's secrets being leaked to the world, but Trump, please don't tell Russia to commit cyber crimes against our country as you're currently running for the top office... sigh, lol...

As I said on another post, Trump didn't call on Russia to hack anything. He condemned it. Of course, the msm and dems are going to spin it otherwise.

What he DID say is that IF they had done it and do have the goods, how about turning over those 30,000 missing emails of Hillary's.

Who can disagree with that?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Falcon37

Who exactly is Russia? It was clearly a veiled message to people with skills and access. Do you think the Russian public has access to those emails? Not likely.

I was responding to a response that said the challenge was to Snowden. Trump said Russia, not Snowden - who do you think Trump meant - would it be a dictator whose surname starts with a P perhaps?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: primespickle
Can stolen documents be used as evidence in a court of law? I wouldn't be surprised if right now they are making some kind of law to prevent documents hacked by "terrorist groups" from being admissible in court.

CNN is saying Trump is committing treason. I guess it makes sense that you shouldn't encourage a foreign country to hack into government email servers, but who else, or how else, would we ever become aware of the nefarious things our elected officials are doing?

How convenient... A liberal MSM that was just involved in some leaked emails is now calling Trump's idea treason. Too funny... Bring him more support, CNN...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join