It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Challenges Russia to Find Hillary Clinton’s Missing Emails

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: jimmyx

Imagine hillary lying to congress.....no problem with that right?

Imagine the ENTIRE GLOBAL, why have limited perception? On just one?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Name calling suits you

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13
Or is limited perceptions, just politics?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

....sure....

Come on if your gonna drink 🍻🍷🍺🍹🍸🍻🍺🍸🍹🍷🍸🍺🍹🍹🍷

link   

Your opinions are duly noted.

We understand from this and other threads that you do not care what laws or rules Clinton breaks, you will support anything as long as your team wins. You justify the content of these emails where the DNC is shown to have cheated Bernie, colluded with the media, and used racial and homophobic slurs. All of this is ok for you. Now you want a man jailed for making a joke about hoping Russia releases Clintons emails to the FBI. You have been shown the exact quote, but refuse to address it.

You have zero credibility. No one that is objective will take anything you say seriously, because you have proven that as long as your candidate wins, lying or slandering or cheating is acceptable, and therefore we can only assume that you yourself would be willing to engage in those practices.

But at least your posts are good for a chuckle.

link   
Frankly,
none of this # should be private in the first place. ALL government communication should be public record- and none of this classified for 75 years #.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

WOW
game
set
match

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Calling trump stupid is pretty much pointing out the obvious.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

dailycaller.com...

They already have them.

Since when is 'several' equal to 'thirty' ?

Anyway, I seem to remember Comey mentioning that they were not able to read all of those emails. Something about some data being compromised when the server was wiped?

But Guccifer2 would possess hacked emails which were taken from Hillary's server in pristine condition.

link   
They are all in on it...even Barack is trying to tie Trump to Putin.

“What the motives were in terms of the leaks, all that, I can’t say directly,” Obama said. “What I do know is that Donald Trump has repeatedly expressed admiration for Vladimir Putin.” Obama said he was basing his assessment on Trump’s own comments and the fact that Trump has “gotten pretty favorable coverage back in Russia.” He added that the U.S. knows that “Russians hack our systems – not just government systems, but private systems.”

The developing U.S. strategy, unofficially dubbed “name and shame,” is intended to raise diplomatic consequences for foreign governments involved in state-sponsored hacking. In Moscow, Putin’s spokesman, while not directly denying Russian involvement in the hack, said Wednesday that Moscow would never interfere in another country’s election. “President Putin more than once has said the Russia would never interfere and does not interfere in the internal affairs of other countries, especially in the electoral process,”

Dmitry Peskov told journalists in a conference call. Peskov also criticized the willingness to accuse Russia of wrongdoing. “If we talk about some sort of suspicions against a country, then it is necessary at a minimum to be precise and concrete,” the spokesman said. “Some sort of speculation in this case does not show a constructive attitude

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com...

A joke. If this is the first wave however, I am sure the best are to come. I would think timed releases before each of the debates would be a good strategy.

You also have to remember that this is like a football coach losing his playbook to the opposition weeks before the SUperBowl.

link   

We understand from this and other threads that you do not care what laws or rules Clinton breaks, you will support anything as long as your team wins. You justify the content of these emails where the DNC is shown to have cheated Bernie, colluded with the media, and used racial and homophobic slurs.

Do have any evidence that Hillary Clinton was complicit in any of this DNC plot to work against Bernie Sanders?

I'ts my recollection that DWS made it very clear early on that the DNC had mechanisms in place that were established to make sure that "grass root" movements didn't make it past their scrutiny to disrupt established party platforms.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Understand this. It's not that I don't care if laws were broken. I'm a very law abiding citizen and I have great respect for the law for our government and our country.
It's that I know she didn't break the law.
Oh and since she's not being charged with anything I am justified.
Being careless isn't a crime and we've all been careless at one time or another.
And nothing happened as a result of it either.

I'm not the one with tunnel vision here.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I HAVE to stop or a werewolf will come out and go asshole hunting.
...HEY I'm honest...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Ok sure. Let's just show our hands to those who would look to crush liberty and freedom.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

a reply to: cavtrooper7

You think I care if you laugh. I'm laughing because this is so stooooooopid

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
. There are also Stars, just out of focus of the general masses perceptions...
In this "image"

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: interupt42

They'd rather have a STABLE America not a crazy one.

But what they have is Corruted stable America for the Oligarch.

Putin's not a war monger he 's a chess player.

Agreed.

The fact that Hillary is thinking that Putin has her sensitive information , makes her a liability.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Good god Google it yourself then . They said they got most.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

Good god Google it yourself then . They said they got most.

I remember testimony that there were emails located at the State Department that should have been on Hillary's server... but were not.
I am just saying that there is plenty of possibility that we may see some new stuff come out. Especially if they are Clinton Foundation emails that were not associated with the State Department.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Yup. Out loud just like that. Hey put your hands over a big shaking belly and you'd be even closer. I'm peeing I'm laughing so hard. Gone through the whole damn box of depends . My Ass is gone. I laughed it off.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join