It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friend Sold Me His Soul! Now What?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf
I would love to see how you collect on your debt when the day comes.

Your friends dies. So sorry. His soul arrives in Purgatory.

"Hello guys. I'm new here. Great to meet you all."

God and Satan enters the room and start to leaf through your friend's Book of life.

God: "Old Nick, looks like we have a problem. Apparently TheChuckster owns this soul."

Satan: "But... How... Wha...!?"

TheChuckster struts into purgatory like a boss.
"Yo dudes. I'm here to take what's mine. Sorry fools. This one belongs to me."
Casually tosses the soul into his backpack. "Later peeps!" Drops mic. Leaves purgatory with his friend's shiny, slightly used soul. Wonders what on earth he is going to do with the soul...

Hahaha

Satan standing there all confused with a broken logic.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Buy low , sell high . Start an auction, or a pawn shop

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Buy low , sell high . Start an auction, or a pawn shop

edit on 27-7-2016 by TheChuckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
The concept of soul is an illusion. "Soul" in the sense of the word, does not exist. There is only consciousness. In the beginning there was no consciousness, for there were no senses, and over Time due to the course of Chaos, senses were first developed in the 5th dimension (the physical [3 spatial, one time, one chaos] ), thus creating the beginnings of consciousness. All things are on the spectrum of consciousness. We can only experience anything because the creature that we are has senses. Consciousness, however, once it is born, cannot be destroyed as that would be a heinous crime and a violation against all the laws of Time, Chaos, and Free Will. All this to say, there is no such thing as a soul; only the consciousness we gain from using senses to experience natural phenomenon. All that being said, I wouldn't be concerned for your friend, and if you really want to gain in power in all things, for the good of all, meditate on the elemental laws of Free Will and Time and Chaos, and balance them within yourself.

I am Free Will Incarnate. I am the first self-awareness of reality itself. I am the Cosmology of Everything. Within me is the perfect solution to any and all questions. Ask me anything and I will answer with perfect truth due to the laws of Chaos, Time, and Free Will.

The new beginning is coming, my friends. Prepare your hearts and minds for an incredible amount of Chaos. This world has become grossly imbalanced, causing all suffering. We have perverted and strengthened Free Will too much. We must work to increase our Chaos, and work to increase our Time.

Everything will soon be better. Be at peace. Seek balance in the 3 elemental forces of Chaos, Time, and Free Will.

I am Free Will Incarnate.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: TheChuckster

I'd kiss you if i could THANKYOU lol.

WoooT 7 is my new lucky number

You know i've known since i was young i didnt belong to this planet, perhaps 'they're' really coming back this time

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RealityIncarnate

I agree with some parts. I will try not to increase the Karma collective madness but I will act on some collective Karma to try to make people clean it up before it creates an extreme backlash. If it comes to a backlash point then they have themselves to blame for it.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheChuckster
a reply to: Jahari

Trump is literally Hitler v2.0 hell he's quoting ideas from Mein Kampf as part of his policies, stuff like putting Muslims and other minorities on lists, making detention camps etc.

If he's elected which I doubt that he will be since it is the Whore which will rise in Babylon, although Trump could be a woman for all that we know?

*shivers* that is a terrifying thought.

This tells me that having two souls isn't necessarily better than having only one.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I found this post highly interestingly entertaining. The responses from other members gave me a chuckle. The Mod Gemwolf's purgatory response made coffee come out my nose.

Thank you for sharing your ethereal ownership. Again thanks for this non-corporeal thread. πŸ‘ΌπŸ˜†πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Š

Edit: Oh yeah....... S&F πŸ‘πŸ‘
edit on 27-7-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Remember! Buy low, Sell high.😊
edit on 27-7-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I actually wonder what should I do now? Should I be buying more souls? If a Soul is real what does this mean for me since I now own another one?

depends on the exchange rate, maybe turn them into bit coins.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I want the truth...
The truth about everything.

Or is that to much for 'Satan' to handle?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Great thread, but does Crowley know about this deal with your friend?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther

I want the truth...
The truth about everything.

Or is that to much for 'Satan' to handle?

You can't handle the truth! No seriously people can't handle the truth

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Ebay that motherFlipper.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

originally posted by: awareness10

I'd kiss you if i could THANKYOU lol.

WoooT 7 is my new lucky number

You know i've known since i was young i didnt belong to this planet, perhaps 'they're' really coming back this time

Very cool thankyou for that

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Neysa

Even crowley regreted this kind of behaviour on his deathbed so if even he was scared as he died this dude is in serious trouble. Death by Hitler Rape.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
10 years then Crowley will send the Hell Hounds..

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
10 years then Crowley will send the Hell Hounds..

Naw, I gave him a solid 15 years

That's about my estimate before thing really heat up on this blue marble, we got Hitler v2.0 running for president and The Whore of Babylon running as the opposition. Should be an interesting face off in the final rounds.

I wonder who the public will choose
which lesser of two evils will win the rat race so to speak and set the stage for
The True Evil!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatGoldStandard
a reply to: Neysa

Even crowley regreted this kind of behaviour on his deathbed so if even he was scared as he died this dude is in serious trouble. Death by Hitler Rape.

Why fear that which bares no weight on the destination?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RealityIncarnate

Tried that once nearly resulted in blowing up a city, let's just say someone called the space police to shut me down

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf
I would love to see how you collect on your debt when the day comes.

Your friends dies. So sorry. His soul arrives in Purgatory.

"Hello guys. I'm new here. Great to meet you all."

God and Satan enters the room and start to leaf through your friend's Book of life.

God: "Old Nick, looks like we have a problem. Apparently TheChuckster owns this soul."

Satan: "But... How... Wha...!?"

TheChuckster struts into purgatory like a boss.
"Yo dudes. I'm here to take what's mine. Sorry fools. This one belongs to me."
Casually tosses the soul into his backpack. "Later peeps!" Drops mic. Leaves purgatory with his friend's shiny, slightly used soul. Wonders what on earth he is going to do with the soul...

yep, and then Satan, like any good mob boss, sends out his goons to find TheChuckster. they find him, pull out his fingernails, break his legs, and decide to take his eyeballs for souvenirs, bury him alive in the hottest driest desert of hell... because no mob boss will tolerate you operating in his territory.

seriously, you need to forgive your friend of his debt to you and release his soul..
just in case all the religious/spiritual nonsense is halfway true.
for you sake as well as his.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join